剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Why would I tell you that
为什么我要说这已足够?
when I know you could be so much more?
我明知你可以做得更好
If you wanted,
只要你想
you could be president.
你都能成为总统
What are we doing here,shouldn't we be looking for Ted?
我们在这里干吗 不是应该去找泰德吗?
The FBI and police aren't going to believe us.
联邦调查局和警♥察♥不会相信我们的
They'll take Nathan seriously,though.
不过他们会认真考虑内森的话
He can evacuate the people.
他能疏散公众
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了?
What, what, what--what is it?
什么... 出什么事了?
That man.
那个人
That's the man my father works for.
我爸爸为他工作
He's the one I've been running from.
他就是我一直以来要躲的人
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
等一下
We don't know what's happening in there.
我们不知道里面正在发生什么
Linderman doesn't have a grasp on the situation, Thompson.
林达曼无法控制形势 汤普森
And why would you think that?
你为什么这么想?
All the pundits think I'm gonna lose.
所有的评论家都认为我会输
And this morning my brother tells me
今天早上我弟弟告诉了我
about a fella named Ted Sprague--ring a bell?
一个叫泰德·斯佩雷格的家伙应该很耳熟吧?
We know all about Sprague.
我们清楚斯佩雷格的一切
I don't appreciate being kept in the dark.
我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里
Especially not today.
特别是今天
Oh, God, I can't believe I've been so stupid.
天呐 不敢相信我这么傻
My father took a bullet to keep me from that man,
我爸爸为了让我逃离那个人挨了一枪
and now he's with Nathan.
现在他居然和内森在一起
It can't be what you think.
不会是你想的那样
Why do you keep running back to him?
为什么你总是袒护他?
'Cause he's my brother.
因为他是我哥哥
The truth is,
事实是...
you have no idea what's gonna happen.
你不知道会发生什么
You're nervous.
你很紧张
Nervous?
紧张?
You want to blow up half of New York.
你要炸毁半个纽约
Yes, we do.
没错
You're scared. Yeah, I am.
你害怕了 是的
I'm terrified.
我很恐惧
I have to find a nuclear man,
我得找到那个核能力家伙
and I don't know if I can contain all that power.
我不知道是否能控制住那股力量
Then run the other way.
那就先逃命吧
I can't.Why not?
我做不到 为什么?
Because if we save ourselves,
因为要是我们只顾保全自己
who's gonna save everyone else?
谁来拯救其他人?
Why are you asking me to make this sacrifice?
为什么你要求我做出这个牺牲?
For the best of reasons.
这是最佳选择
You're not alone,Claire.
你并不孤独 克莱尔
All right?
好吗?
You coming?
一起来吗?
No...this is crazy.
不 这太疯狂了
I'm getting out of here.
我要离开这里
Micah, I'm gonna go hop in the shower.
弥迦 我要去冲个澡
You gonna be okay? Mmhmm.
你会乖乖的?
Hey, Mom, I'm sorry that I talked back to you earlier.
妈妈 我很抱歉之前跟你顶嘴了
I know that you just want what's best.
我知道你是为大家好
Thanks.
谢谢
Now I got ya.
我抓住你了
Put 'em up or I'll blow you to bits!
把它们举起来 不然我把你打成碎片
Okay, you asked for it.
好了 你自找的
Take that.
拿着
Who are you?
你是谁?
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的?
I can make you see anything I want.
你想看什么我都能弄出来
Makes it kind of hard to get away, huh?
想逃有点困难 是吧?
Now I got ya...
抓住你了
Where's my mom?
我妈妈在哪?
Look, I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I like you.
我喜欢你
But if you don't listen to what Mr. Linderman says,
但是如果你不听林达曼先生的话
well, I'll show you things
我会给你好看的
that'll seriously mess you up for life.
折磨你一辈子
So you need to behave.
所以你得表现好点
Okay?
知道吗?
What if I told you that I can be special?
如果我告诉你我有特异功能呢?
Important.
很重要
But to do it, I'd have to hurt a lot of people.Should I?
但使用这些能力会伤害很多人 我还可以用吗?
You?You can never hurt anyone.
你? 你永远不会伤害谁的
There's a lot of things that I can do that you don't know about.
我能做很多你无法理解的事
I have something to show you.
我给你看看
What are you doing?!
你在干吗!
I know how much you love snow globes.
我知道你多么喜欢雪球
How--how did you...
你... 你怎么办到的...
Gabriel?
加布里埃尔
Gabriel?
加布里埃尔
I'm sorry, Molly.
对不起 莫莉
I didn't mean to frighten you.
我没想到会吓到你
You can't help me either.
你也帮不了我
It's okay.
没关系
No, actually,
不是的 实际上
my father did find a cure.
我父亲曾经找到了治疗的方法
It's called an antibody.
叫抗体
Unfortunately,we don't know where or what it is.
可惜我们我不知道它究竟为何物
It's hiding,
它躲起来了
like the boogeyman.
像那个夜魔
Exactly.
正是如此
Who's that?
她是谁?
It's my sister Shanti.
我姐姐香提
She's very pretty.
她很漂亮
This is the first time I've ever seen her.
这是我第一次见到她
She died before I was born.
她在我出生前就去世了
Am I going to die?
我也要死了吗?
Molly, my father did everything he could
莫莉 我的父亲尽了最大的努力
to save my sister.
来挽救我姐姐的生命
He was just a few months too late.
他只是晚了几个月的时间
I won't be, I promise.
我向你保证我不会放弃你的
What's this?
这是什么?
It'll protect you from the boogeyman.
它会保护你免受夜魔的伤害
Thank you.
谢谢
Please.
别这样
I'm sorry I scared you,just come out
对不起我吓到你了 出来吧
and talk to me.
和我说说话
Please.
拜托
Mom?
妈妈?
He's so sad.
他看起来很伤心
He's distracted. Go on. Do it.
他注意力被转移了 去吧 杀了他
I can't kill a man who is asking for forgiveness.
我不能杀一个正在乞求饶恕的人
It's not the Bushido code.
这不是武士道精神
Everyone deserves a second chance.
每个人都有得到第二次机会的权利
No, Hiro. Not everyone.
不 阿宽 不是每个人都可以的
You don't understand.
你不明白
You're not ending another person's life...
又不是要你去终结他人的生命
Future Hiro would not hesitate to chop his head off.
未来的你会毫不犹豫地杀了他
I'm not Future Hiro! I don't want to be him!
我不是未来的阿宽 我也不想变成他
I saw a vision of the future...
我看见了未来发生的事
and I'm gonna kill a lot of people.
我会杀掉很多的人
Tell me why I would do that.
告诉我为什么我会这么做?
Future Hiro killed so much,he forgot it should be hard.
未来的阿宽杀戮太多 他忘记了不该如此轻易夺走他人的生命
Mom?
妈妈?
When we went to the future...
当我们在到未来时...
didn't you wonder where Future Ando was?
你就没想过未来的安藤在哪里吗?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表