剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Yes,you can.
可以的 你行的
Concentrate.
集中注意力
Hello?
你好?
Tell me you remember.
告诉我你还记得
you rememberwhat I told you?
你还记得我跟你说过的话
Last night. Don't you?
昨晚的话 你没忘记吧?
You rememberwhat we talked about?
你还记得我们的谈话吗?
Of course I do.What's going on?
当然了 怎么了?
You said that there were people who wanted to hurt me.
你说有人想要伤害我
I think they gotto zach and lyle.
我想他们已经伤害了扎克和莱尔
They don'tremember anything.
他们什么都不记得了
It's like it never happened.
就好像一切从未发生过一样
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Where are you?
你在哪?
I'm at home.
我在家
Where's mom?
妈妈去哪儿了?
Where's--where's lyle?
莱尔-- 莱尔去哪儿了?
Just stay where you are.
你就呆在那里
I'll be right there.
我马上到
I love you,claire.
我爱你 克莱尔
You're gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Okay.
好的
No! No!
不 不
I work for your father.
我为你父亲工作
He sent me hereto make you forget.
他派我来让你忘记一切
Like he sent meto your friend.
就好像派我对付你的朋友
And your brother.
你的弟弟
And to your motherso many times.
对你妈妈的次数就太多了
He'll be here soon
他很快就会回来
expecting that...you won't remember anything.
希望看到... 你也全都忘记了
But it is very importantthat you do.
可是对你而言能记得这些太重要了
Tell me,claire.
告诉我 克莱尔
Can you keep...a secret?
你能保守秘密吗?
What will we do once he paints something?
如果他画出来了 我们该怎么办?
Maybe we should make sure he is okay.
也许我们应该看看他是否顺利
I tought he only painted the future...
我原以为他只画未来...
Oh no !
哦 不
What if i step on a bug ?
如果我踩死个虫子
I could change history...
我就会改变历史
Change history?
改变历史?
You're gonna die !
你都快死了!
I really need to find that sword...
我必须要找到那把剑
Hello?
你好
mohinder?
莫欣德?
It's me.
是我
Eden.
伊登
Look,I'm not who you think I am.
听着 我并不是你所了解的那样的人
I lied to you,and I'm really sorry.
我骗了你 很抱歉
And I'm gonna explain it all to you soon.
我会向你解释这一切的 很快
Wh-where are you? What's going on?
你在哪? 怎么了?
First,I needto make things right.
首先 我需要做一件事让一切重回正轨
Starting with killing the man who murdered your father.
从杀了你的杀父仇人开始
Eden,wait,I...
伊登 等等 我--
I do know you,don't I?
我认识你 对吗?
I live next doorto chandra suresh.
我住在香得拉·苏雷什家隔壁
That wonderful ability.
这奇妙的能力
The power of persuasion,and this whole time,
说服的能力 还有一直以来
you werethe girl next door.
你就住在隔壁
I'm gonna take this gun,
我拿着这把枪
and I'm gonna put itin that slot.
我要把它放在那个槽里
You're gonna take it,
你把它拿起来
and you're gonnablow your brains out.
然后自己打爆自己的头
You knew,didn't you?
你知道的 对不对?
You knew what I was,and you let it continue.
你知道我的事 而你没有阻止我
In a way,you helped me.
在某种程度上 你帮助了我
And after I'veconsumed your power,
那就让我吸收了你的能力
you'll help me even more.
你会帮我更多
Oh,eden,you knowthat won't hurt me.
伊登 你知道那东西伤不到我的
What are you doing here,nathan?
你在这里做什么 内森?
Let's go.
我们走吧
Aren't you gonna ask what happened?
你不问发生了什么事吗?
I know what happened. You got yourself in trouble.
我知道发生了什么事你给你自己找了个大♥麻♥烦
You nearlygot yourself killed.
你差点害死你自己
No,I saved a girl.
不 我救了一个女孩
Had to be a hero,didn't you?
现在就当不了英雄了吗?
I finally get it now,nathan.
我终于做到了 内森
I have these dreams,
我做过一些梦
and when I'm aroundsomeone with an ability,
而且当我在其他异能者周围的时候
I can do what they can do.
我也拥有了他们的能力
You look like hell.
你看来糟透了
And I was with that girl
当我和那个女孩在一起的时候
and that guy that wastrying to kill that girl.
就是那个人想要杀的女孩
And this cop,I think he was reading my mind.
还有这个警♥察♥我认为他能读出我的想法
They were all like us.Dysfunctional?
他们跟我们一样 有毛病吗?
No,they...
不 他们...
Nathan,I have to stop that bomb.
内森 我一定要阻止那个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
I have to save everybody.
我一定要救大家
Right now,I'd settlefor you walking straight.
眼下 我只想让你能走路不打晃
Peter?
彼得?
Peter!
彼得!
Easy.
慢点
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all my...fault.
都是我的...错
The explosion.
那爆♥炸♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
It's me.
是我
Breathe
呼吸
Come on,Breathe.Peter.
快点 彼得 呼吸
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表