剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我不能请FBI帮忙
They think I'm crazy.
他们认为我疯了
I--I gotta get ready.
我得准备一下
I got a review hearing this morning.
我今天早上有个审查听证会要出席
I'm about to get my ass handed to me by three captains.
我会被那3个队长整死的
Yes, I will call the plumber today.
好吧 我今天会请水管工来
Are you always gonna be in my head?
你总能听到我的想法吗?
Well, I can't control this thing.
我控制不了这件事
You can't or you won't?
是你不能还是你不想?
Hiro! Hiro!
阿宽! 阿宽!
Who are you?
你们是什么人?
Who are you? Hiro!
你们是什么人? 阿宽!
Hey!
嘿!
Hello!
那边的家伙!
Let me go!
放开我!
I am very special.
我是很特别的
I offer myself in trade.
我愿意用我做交易
Release un-special Ando,
放安藤走吧 他并不特别
and I go with you.
我跟你们走
Okay?
行吗?
Good deal, yes
是笔好交易吧?
Oh!
噢!
Oh, what are you doing?
噢 你要干嘛?
Oh, you no like the deal?
你不喜欢这笔交易?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Why did you take that off me?
你为什么把拘禁服给我脱了?
I'm Dr. Witherson.I'm a psychiatrist.
我是威瑟斯博士 精神病医师
And I've been assigned to your case.
我被指派来负责你的案子
No, you shouldn't be in here.It's not safe.
不 你不该在这儿的 这样太危险了
If it makes you feel more comfortable,
如果你能让你觉得更舒服些的话
we can put the restraints back on while we talk.
我们也可以把拘禁服给你穿上 然后再聊
You don't understand.
你不明白
The drugs keep her weak.
是药物让她的力量减弱了
That jacket can't stop her.
那套拘禁服根本拦不住她
Give me a shot.
快给我打一针
You mean Jessica?
你是说杰茜卡
How do you know her name?
你怎么知道她的名字?
I read your file.
我看过你的档案了
I know all about your past.
我了解你的过去
Your marriage.Your website.
你的婚姻 你的网站
Your sister.Her accident?
你的姐姐 还有她出的事故
Her name was Jessica too,isn't that right?
她也叫杰茜卡 对吧?
Give me another shot.
再给我打一针吧
But it seems like we're dealing with
你要知道 我还没有给你做正式诊断
a classic case of
但看来 我们正在处理一例
multiple
典型的
personality disorder.
多重人格紊乱症
You're wasting your time.
你这是在浪费时间
Just go.
走吧
You know--It's okay.
你要知道 没关系
It's okay.
没事儿
It makes sense, facing the kind of sentence that you're facing,
确实 当你面对这种判决的时候
that you want to give up.
你会想要放弃
You think your life is over,but it's not.
你觉得你的生命结束了 但其实并没有
You can still make something of yourself in here.
你在这里仍旧能做 对你自身有意义的事
People do it all the time.
人们长久以来都是如此的
But you gotta want help.
但是你需要帮助
And yeah,it can take years
而且 尽管整合多重人格
to integrate a multiple personality,
要花多年时间
but if you let me,
但如果你愿意
I can help you.
我能够帮助你
What I am, you can't fix.
我这样的 你是治不了的
Just give me another shot and go away.
赶紧给我打一针 然后离开吧
No.
不
Aww, man.
噢 老兄
I'm trying to pay this rent.
我正需要一笔钱来付房♥租
You know, it would really help if you--
这个大忙 如果你能帮
Yeah.
好吧
No, it's--it's cool, it's cool.
不 没关系 没关系
I...know you would if you could.
我知道如果你能帮的话 你肯定会帮的
Thanks anyway.
还是要谢谢你
So have you seen my lunchbox or not?
你看见我的饭盒没?
I don't know.
没看见
It's wherever you left it.
到你放的地方去找
I left it in the car.
我把它放车里了
Then that's where it is.
那它就在车里
Okay, so where's the car?
问题是车在哪里?
Car's in the shop, Micah.
我把车卖♥♥了 弥迦
So you lost my lunchbox?
那你把我的饭盒给弄丢了?
I didn't lose anything.It's in the car.
我没弄丢什么 它就在车里
Fine, you make bad lunch anyways.
没关系 反正你做的午饭也不好吃
Micah!
弥迦!
Micah
弥迦
It's not my fault you can't keep track of your own stuff.
你丢了你的东西 不全是我的错
Mom always put my lunch in my backpack every single morning.
妈妈总是每天早上 把饭盒放到我的书包里
Well, I'm not your mom.
但我不是你妈妈
Yeah, that's for sure.
没错 你当然不是
Micah, this isn't easy.
弥迦 日子不好过
Well, it wasn't easy for mom either.
对妈妈来说日子也不好过
But she always found a way of making some money, Dad.
但她总能找到办法弄些钱来的 爸爸
I'm late for school.
我上学要迟到了
Do you have any idea how dangerous this is?
你知道你这么做多么危险吗?
You said if I had an emergency,
你说过如果我有急事
to hang the chimes outside my window.
就把风铃挂在窗户外面
Is your father becoming suspicious?
你父亲开始怀疑了吗?
No.
没有
And it's kind of a problem.
但这么做有问题
Every word out of my mouth is a lie.
我说每一句话都要撒谎
I have to laugh,and smile,
我不得不假装快乐 微笑着
and look him in the eye.
看着他的眼睛
My own father,it's breaking my heart.
那是我爸啊 这让我非常伤心
Would you prefer I took your memory?
那你愿意让我抹掉你的记忆吗?
I need to know that one thing in my life is real.
我需要知道我的生命中 还有件事情是真实的
Do you know who my real parents are?
你知道我的亲生父母是谁吗?
Of your father,I know nothing.
关于你父亲 我一无所知
And my mother?
那我妈妈呢?
Only that she died in an explosion
只知道她死于一场爆♥炸♥
here in Texas 14 years ago.
14年前在德州这里
My mother died?
我妈妈死了?
Are you sure?
你确定?
Your father told me many years ago.
你父亲多年前告诉我的
He had no reason to lie.
他没理由撒谎
This is the last conversation we have about this.
这是我们最后一次这样的谈话了
Now you need to go back home,
你现在需要马上回家
and forget about your real parents.
忘记关于你亲生父母的事
The groomer missed one of Mr. Muggles' nails.
狗保姆弄丢了 "玛格勒先生"的一个脚钉
I'm gonna run him back by the shop before they close.
我要在商店关门之前带它过去
Don't want you scratching up my wood floors.
我可不想让你抓坏了我的木地板
No, we don't.
是啊
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪?
She's at the library getting books for some biology report.
她去图书馆借书了 为完成一些生物学报告
I cannot believe how many projects they lay on these kids.
真不敢相信 他们给这些孩子们布置了多少作业
I don't know how she holds everything in that head of hers.
真不知道她那小脑袋瓜儿怎么装下这么多的东西
No, I don't.
真是难以想象
You're still worried about her, aren't you?
你还在为她担忧 是吗?
She's had a rough couple of weeks.
她度过了艰难的几个星期
Well, besides a little memory loss...
除了丢失了一些记忆以外...
I'd say she's doing just peachy.
她做得都很好
Do you really?
你说的是真的吗?
It's Lyle you need to worry about.
需要担忧的人应该是莱尔
That boy is getting so absent-minded lately.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表