剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Heroroes...
英雄前情提要
People think I collect art.
人们以为我收藏艺术品
What I really collect are lives
我真正收藏的却是那些
fixed in paint.
凝结在画中的生命力
A perfect moment capturing an entire existence,
完美的瞬间记录下完整的生存状态
made immortal.
铸就了不朽的生命
What you've done is not evolution,it's murder.
你所做的不是什么进化 而是谋杀
What I am doing...
我现在做的...
is revenge.
是复仇
A monster's fight to survive...
一个怪物为了生存而战...
and live to kill again.
为了杀戮而生存
A mother willing to fracture her own soul
一位母亲宁愿分♥裂♥自己的灵魂
to protect her child.
也要保护她的孩子
Don't lie to me anymore.
别再对我撒谎了
You told me she was gone.
你告诉过我她已经消失
Now which one of you is in control?
现在是哪个你说了算?
Niki,Jessica?
妮其还是杰茜卡?
I'm not so sure.
我也不确定
Youth struggle for innocence,
年轻人为了单纯的生活而努力
despite life's cruelty.
尽管生活是残酷的
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm your grandmother.
我是你奶奶
The double-edged lies needed to sustain
双重人格的生活
a double-edged life.
需要双重谎言来支撑
He is going to be a problem.
他的确会成为一个大问题
Why don't we do it right now?
现在就解决吧
Sorry.
很抱歉
What do we think? He's telling the truth.
怎么样? 他说的是真话
He doesn't know where Claire is.
他不知道克莱尔在哪里
A wandering hero's pure joy at success.
一位迷茫的英雄 单纯地为了成功而喜悦
And his darkest hour,
他人生最黑暗的时刻
when all the world seems lost.
就是整个世界都已满目疮痍
All perfect moments frozen in time.
所有完美的瞬间都在此刻冻结
Alone,each tells a single story.
孤零零的 每个人都讲述着单独的故事
Together they can tell the future.
而合在一起 他们可以叙述整个未来
Daddy,I'm so sorry.
爸爸 太对不起了
Claire?
克莱尔?
It's all my fault.
全都是我的错
I tried to do what you said, but they caught me.
我试图按你说的去做 但他们抓到了我
and now--
而现在...
I'm so scared.
我觉得害怕极了
What is it?
怎么了?
You.
你
You're not--
你不是...
Not what?
不是什么?
Not you.
不是真正的你
Why don't you leave us alone,Candice?
让我们单独谈谈 坎迪斯
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
I can show him things that would make him tear his eyes out.
我可以做一些让他热泪盈眶的事
You've got more important matters to take care of.
还有更重要的事需要你做
Things okay in here?
这里还行吗?
Do you need anything?
需要什么吗?
I just got through with this Graham Greene
我刚读完格雷厄姆·格林的这本书
I'll bring it.
我会把它带来的
How was it?
写得如何?
Ended bad.
结尾太糟糕了
I don't know where Claire is.
我不知道克莱尔在哪里
None of these games can make me tell you
没有什么把戏可以让我
what I don't know.
告诉你我不知道的事
I'm going easy on you.
我对你已经很客气了
he only reason we haven't...taken it up a notch,
没用更激烈的手段拷问你的唯一原因
is...because of friendship.
是我们的友谊
Friendship?
友谊?
I brought you in, vouched for you.
我把你带进了组织 为你作担♥保♥
And how do you repay my kindness?
而你是如何回报我的好意的?
Attempting to destroy the company?
试图毁了整个组织?
You asked me to betray my daughter.
你要我背叛我的女儿
You got too close.
你与她太过亲近了
And then you got sloppy.
这让你过于感情用事
I saw what your girl Candice can do.
我看到你的宝贝坎迪斯的所作所为
Maybe you're the one who got sloppy.
也许你才是过于感情用事的人
Maybe I'm exactly where I want to be.
也许这正是我想要呆的地方
You're on death row.
你已靠近死亡的边缘了
If you were gonna kill me, you'd have done it by now.
如果你要杀我 你早就做了
I'm just waiting for the order.
我只是在等待命令
That's how we do it here.
这就是我们的行事方式
We follow orders.
我们听从命令行事
I'll see about getting you that book.
我会考虑给你带那本书来
Japanese feudalism.
日本的封建制度
Renaissance,Baroque,
文艺复兴 巴洛克风格
Mayan,Persian.
玛雅人 波斯人
20th century.
二十世纪
You must bring all your first dates here,huh?
你肯定把所有的珍贵收藏都带到这里了
What do you do with all this?
你要如何对待它们?
I protect it.
我保护它们
I shield it from a greedy and dangerous world.
免受这个贪婪和危险的世界的威胁
you push the cultured facade long enough,
你扮演有修养的正面形象太久了
people forget you're a criminal.
以至于人们都忘记了你是个罪犯
When my day of judgment comes,Nathan,
当我的审判日到来的那天
I'll be remembered as a humanitarian.
我会以一个慈善家的身份而被记住
I care about the world.
我关爱这个世界
I just want to save it.
我只是想要去拯救它
To heal it.
治愈它
And to do that, I need you.
而为了达到这个目标 我需要你
What could you possibly know about healing?
你知道什么叫治愈吗?
A few things.
我是知道一些的
Parkman.
帕克曼
Parkman,wake up.
帕克曼 醒醒
They're just waiting... You gotta be kidding me.
他们只是在等待... 你一定是在耍我
They're coming for you.
他们是冲你来的
They're just waiting for the order.
他们只是在等待命令
And then you're never coming back.
到那时你就再也回不去了
Not to your wife,or anyone else you care about.
回到你的妻子或其他你所关心的人身边
They'll never see you again.
他们再也不会见到你
We don't have much time.
我们没有太多的时间
If you can hear me, and if you can trust me,
如果你能听到我的话 愿意相信我
bang on the pipe.
重击一下排气管
Good man.
很好 伙计
If you follow everything I say, you might not die.
如果你照我所说的做 或许能死里逃生
You may want to argue,
你可能会想争论
but luckily this is a one-way conversation.
但好在这是单向的对话
Can I count on you?
我能指望你吗?
I hate him.
我恨他
Yes or no?
能还是不能?
I know this man.
我认识这个人
Well,great.
很好
If you see him, tell him I want my sword back.
如果你看到他 告诉他我想要回我的剑
He said he needed it to save the world.
他说他需要它来拯救世界
A lot of people seem to be saying that these days.
最近好像很多人都这么说
we all have our roles to play
在即将到来的事件中
in the events to come.
我们都有各自需要扮演的角色
You know,this isn't just a collection of art.
这不仅是艺术品的收藏
This...is a road map.
这...是一张道路图
These artists envisioned a brighter future.
这些艺术家们预想了一个更光明的未来
Peace,prosperity.
和平 繁荣
That's your idea of a brighter future?
那就是你理想中的未来?
What if I was to tell you that it was?
如果我告诉你的确如此呢?
I'd say you were a lousy humanitarian.
我会说你是个差劲透顶的慈善家
I was a lot younger than you when I discovered my power.
我发觉自己能力时要比你年轻得多
And there were others too,like me,
还有其他像我这样的人
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表