剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He told me things he felt he could never tell you.
甚至那些无法告诉你的事情
Things about your sister, Shanti.
关于你姐姐的事 香提
He thought you were too--
他觉得你太...
what's the word ? Fragile to know the truth.
怎么说 太脆弱了 接受不了事实
That why he let me.
这就是为什么他喜欢我
You were always seeking his approval.
你总是想得到他的认可
I provided stimulation and he gave up on you,
我给他鼓励 他放弃了你
but adored me.Who is the real parasite here ?
并喜欢我 谁才是真的寄生虫?
You're right.
你是对的
My father did want answers.
我父亲确实想知道答案
He called you patient 0.
他称你为第零号♥患者
You were the template he used to create this formula.
你是他建立这公式的模版
You're the key to unlocking its secret.
你是破解这个秘密的关键
As much as I'd like to,
尽管我很想杀了你
killing you will not give me what I need.
可杀了你并不会有助于我的研究
So what are you going to do ?
你想怎样?
I'm going to take a sample of your spinal fluid,
我要取一些你的脊髓液
and it's going to hurt!
很疼的
You can at least do some good before you die.
你好歹在死前也做点好事
There are so few dead sea fragments left in the world,
这世上死海文书碎片所剩无几
it would be a pity if you crushed this one.
把这块弄破你就惨了
So many things.
好多东西
You brought the new Mendez ?
你带来门德斯的新画?
This one is very special.
这幅很特别
This painting is ripped.
这幅画被撕过
And repaired with a scotch tape.
又拿透明胶粘起来了
Yes. Very special.
是的 很特殊
Is there something else?
还有什么事吗?
I... need the "shito" for "tiribari".
我需要收据
Sword, Kensei.
圣剑
I found you.
找到了
There are 754 members of the security team in this hotel,
这个酒店有754名保安
all of them with the instructions to drop
只要我按下这个钮
what they're doing and come running if I push this button.
所有保安都会扔下手头的事飞奔而来
Code 5. Activated.
代码5 启动
The sword you thought you'd steal,
你想过你要偷的这把剑
do you even realize what who you thought it belonged to ?
是属于谁的吗?
Akeizo Kensei. He was a hero.
宫本武藏 他是个英雄
Security, sir.
保安 先生
This man tried to steal from Mr. Linderman.
这个人想偷林达曼先生的东西
Ando ! How did you...
安藤 你怎么...
I knew you'd set off an alarm eventually.
我知道你早晚得惹麻烦
I've been following you.
我一直在跟踪你
What about the other 753 members of security?
剩下的753名保安怎么对付?
The guy says Linderman's gonna be here.
那个人说林达曼
Asking for me in about an hour.
将会在一小时内见我
I'm not in the mood for craps so I'm going straight to my room.
我现在没心情玩筛子 我直接去房♥间了
I guess it's hard to act natural when you are going after the whale.
我看不管谁在见大场面前 都很难镇定自若
Maybe he'll chat up a few more japanese tourists.
没准他可能再找几个日本游客聊聊
Where it hell is that pizza?
披萨怎么还没来?
Hi, agent Alonzo, Casada.
阿隆索探员 卡萨达探员
Mr. Linderman sends his regards.
林达曼先生向你们问好
And a suggestion.
还有个建议
Don't run surveillance from inside a man's own hotel.
别在被监视人的酒店里设监视点
It's very tacky.
太没水准了
Kick over your guns.
把枪扔掉
Down.
跪下
So much easier working with professionals.
与专业人士合作容易多了
I finally found it.
我终于找到了
That's it,the four simple genes answer everything.
就是这个 四个简单的基因解释了一切
I can make a new list,I can find them, save them.
我可以做一份新的名单 找到并拯救他们
And what about me?
那我呢?
Don't I deserve to be saved?
不值得被救?
Aren't I just a victim too ? I didn't ask for this.
难道我不是受害者吗? 又不是我想要这个能力的
And what would you have me do?
你想让我怎样?
Help find a way
帮我找条出路
to give me salvation.
给予我救赎
Give me that damn list so I can see my teeth in.
把拿该死的名单给我 让我痛快地大杀一场
I'm a natural progressively species.
我是物种自然进化的产物
Evolution is a part of nature.
进化是自然的一部分
And nature skill kills simple.Right ?
自然界是优胜劣汰的 对吗?
What you have done is not evolution, it's murder.
你做过的那些不是进化 而是谋杀
What I am doing is revenge.
我要做的是复仇
Now I can fulfill my duty as a son.
现在我要履行我作儿子的责任
I wasn't begging for my life.
我不是为我的生命乞求
I was offering you yours.
我是在给你活命的机会
You are your father's son.
你真是你父亲的儿子
So determined you didn't even noticed I stopped the IV.
你甚至没注意到我关了静脉注射
Don't worry.
别担心
You might actually do some good before you die.
你死之前的确能做点好事
Starting with that list.
从那份名单开始
I'm back in my room. I'll be on the floor in an hour.
我已回到房♥间 一小时后会到大堂
Wearing this could get a person killed. Okay, sorry. Easy
带这东西真是找死 放轻松
Listen to me.
听我说
I don't know how much time we have before she comes back.
我不知道她回来之前 我们还有多少时间
Who ? Jessica.
谁? 杰茜卡
he woman they sent after you.
他们派来杀你的女人
You pick the wrong day to screw with me.
你今天来跟我找事真是挑错了日子
Linderman knows about the wire and the F.B.I.
林达曼知道了窃听器和联邦调查局的事
The F.B.I.can hear everything we're saying.
联邦调查局能听到我们说的一切
No. They can't. They're dead.
不 他们不能 他们死了
Linderman knows you turned on him.
林达曼知道你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Did you come here to kill me or warn me?
你是来杀我 还是警告我的?
Just trust me.
相信我
Well, you're back early.
你回来早了
Hey, good news.
好消息
I convinced the hotel to let us keep Mr.Muggles in the room.
我说服了酒店 可以把玛格勒先生留在房♥里
That is good news.
真是个好消息
I've been going out of my head,
我都快要发疯了
thinking everybody is watching me, waiting for me to make a mistake
觉得好像有人监视我 等着我犯错
did you find her ? I can't do that.
找到她了吗? 我不能去找她
If I know where she is,they can extract it from me.
如果我知道她在哪里 他们会从我这里提取信息
I need you to be strong a little while longer.
你需要再坚持一段时间
We both have to pretend
我们都要装成完全不知道
that we have no idea what happened so Claire will be safe.
这样克莱尔才会安全
But the company... Has to be stopped for good.
那个组织... 一定要彻底摧毁
That's the only way to make sure that Claire will stay safe.
只有这样才能确保克莱尔的安全
I didn't know that I could talk to you like this.
我不知道我居然可以这样和你谈话
I always just thought that you be so furious at me for all the lies and deceipts.
我总以为你会因为我的谎言和欺骗而生我的气
Right now we just have to take care of Claire.
目前我们只考虑克莱尔的事
We'll talk about us later.
我们自己的事以后再说
Must be the kennel.
肯定是宠物酒店
Hello.
你好
Yes, it is.
是的 我是
Yes. He is going to be a problem.
是的 他会是个问题
Why don't we do it right now ?
现在就可以
Sorry.
抱歉
I did it !
我拿到了
Don't worry about me...
不要担心我
you must go !
你得赶快走
You have the sword.
你有了圣剑
You can teleport out of here. No.
可以传送自己 不
Come, we both go. Both ?
来吧 我们一起走 一起?
Oh no.
不是吧
This looks like...
这看起来像...
What happened ?
发生了什么?
It's the future.
这是未来
The bomb.
核爆
We didn't stop it.
我们没能阻止它发生
I failed.
我失败了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表