剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
what should we do?
我们该怎么办?
we?no,u
我们? 不 是你
u need to get us out of here now
你得马上把我们从这儿弄出去
what's that?
怎么了?
what r u doing?
你干什么?
i need to stop it
我要阻止它
i could not save them
我救不了他们
i just hid in here
我刚刚就躲在这里
a hero does not hide
一个英雄是不会东躲西♥藏♥的...
he does if he wants to live
他会 如果他想活命的话
we need to get out of here
我们要从这儿出去
before whoever did this comes back
在干这个的家伙回来之前
Hurry
快点
Your hair is getting so long.
你的头发都长这么长了
It's a mess.
乱七八糟的
I like it.
我喜欢
Reminds me of when we first met.
让我想起我们第一次相遇
God,we were kids.
天啊 那时我们还是孩子
It was fly.
时间过得真快
Oh,you should get some sleep.
你应该再睡一会儿
You didn't get much last night.
你昨晚没怎么睡
I slept as much as you did.
我睡的和你一样久
I heard you getting up.
我听到你起床了
Trying to be all quiet.
虽然你尽量不吵醒我
I did?
我有吗?
When?
什么时候?
What's wrong,baby?
宝贝 怎么了?
Dad?
爸爸?
I missed you.
我想你
I missed you,too.
我也想你
I guess the flying Petrelli didn't fly.
我猜那个飞行侠佩里并没有飞
We were on the train together,
我们在地铁里
then suddenly he started carrying on about a mysterious traveler who stopped time and told him to save a cheerleader.
他突然像神经失常似的说一个能让时间停止的神秘人让他去救一个啦啦队队长
It was all very fascinating.
真引人入胜
I should write a paper on the experience.
我应该为这次经历写篇论文
Maybe you provoked him with sarcasm.
也许是你的挖苦激怒了他
I Peter Petrelli went from steady as a clam to,
彼得·佩里从一个保守可靠的人
as you say,crap-house rat in a blink.
又突然 像你说的 变成了下水道的老鼠
No provocation whatsoever.
根本没人挑衅他
Except maybe from a time traveler.
除非真的是因为那个时空人
You'd like that,wouldn't you?
你希望是那样 是吗?
Yeah,well,so would you.
的确 你也是
Did I tell you that the man who paints the future is a heroin addict?
我告诉过你那个能画出未来的男人吸毒吗?
Did you see any of the paintings?
你看过他的画吗?
I didn't see him.
我都没见过他
After what I witnessed on the train,I doubt he even exists.
在地铁里目睹那些之后我就怀疑他是否真的存在
Now what?
那现在呢?
You just take Papa Suresh back to India?
你就这么带着苏雷什爸爸回印度?
Just get on a plane and that's it.
你就这样...就这么上飞机
Yes,that's exactly it.
对 的确如此
And what about Mohinder?
那莫欣德怎么办?
We were no good for each other anyway.
我们对彼此实在没什么用处
Thank you,Eden.
谢谢你 伊登
For all that you've done.For both me and my father.
感谢你为了我和我父亲所做的一切
You're welcome.
不客气
You know,you can go back and scatter those ashes,
你可以回去 并把你父亲的骨灰撒在故乡
but you're always gonna wonder if maybe there was something to what your father was doing if you just looked again.
但你一直都想知道 如果你继续调查 说不定就能证明 你父亲所研究的也许真的存在
Will I? Oh,yeah.
我会吗? 当然
You're not done here.
你不会半途而废的
That's why I'm not even gonna say good-bye.
这就是我为何连再见都不说原因
Good-bye,Eden.
再见 伊登
See you later.
待会见
Like I said...
就像我说的...
see you later.
待会见
You're still reading these,huh?
你还在看这些吗?
Remember all those comics my granddad used to have.
记得所有这些漫画我爷爷曾经也有
Tales From the Crypt.
地穴传说
Vault of Doom.
地心毁灭
9th Wonders!
第九奇迹
Told you not to read them,but you had to do it anyway.
让你不要看这些 但你还是要看
Scared you silly.
小心把你吓傻了
I am Luru the Invincible!
我是不可战胜的鲁奴
I'm sorry for not being around.
对不起 我没能陪在你身边
How's your mom?
你妈妈还好吗?
How's she doing?
她做的怎么样?
Okay.
挺好
You're looking after her,right?
你在照顾她 对吗?
'Cause you're the man of the house when I'm not around.
因为我不在的时候 你就是这个家的男主人
I know.I'm trying.
我知道 我尽力
Dad...how'd you get out of jail?
爸爸 你怎么从牢里出来的?
Between you and me...
这是你我之间的秘密...
I walked out.
我走出来的
Out of prison?How'd you do it?
走出监狱? 你怎么做到的?
Ain't no jail can hold your old man.
没有监狱能关住你老爸
Why not?
为什么不能?
'Cause I got a secret.
因为我有个秘密
Like Superman?
像超人?
Yeah.
是的
Just like Superman.
就像超人一样
Got a bunch more comics.Want to see?
我有套漫画 要看吗?
Big Daddy,go get 'em.
小祖宗 去拿吧
It's gonna crush him when you run again.
你再离开的话 他会受不了的
There won't be any more running.
我不会再逃跑了
Not after today.
今天以后就不会了
This is not just gonna go away.
这不仅仅是离开这么简单
It will when I get that woman's name.
要等我查到那女人是谁
I guess I could hunker down in your backseat,and you could give me a lift.
我想躲在你车后座下面 你能载我一程
Every cop in Vegas is looking for me.
维加斯的每个警♥察♥都在找我
So you want me to take that risk.
所以你就让我冒险
I want you to hear that I was set up from the horse's mouth.
你听好了 我是被那个贱♥人♥诬陷的
I know you,Nik.
我了解你 妮其
You're starting to believe me
你开始相信我了
because I'm standing here staring you in the face.
因为我就站在这里 注视着你
But once I'm out of your sight,you're gonna start to wonder.
但一旦我离开你的视线 你又会开始怀疑
And I don't ever want you to wonder about me again.
而我不想你再次怀疑我
She has your mouth and your nose,doesn't she?
她的嘴巴和鼻子和你一样 是不是?
Yeah,it looks like it,doesn't it.
是啊 的确很像 不是么
I wonder what else of yours I have.
我还有什么地方像你们
Can I get anybody anything to drink?
有谁要我准备些喝的吗?
Lemonade,just made a pitcher from scratch.
柠檬水 那种易拉罐的
We have sodas,iced tea.
我们有汽水 冰茶
We have cupcakes,don't we,Claire?
我们还做了纸杯蛋糕 对吧 克莱尔?
Just made 'em last night.
是昨晚刚做的
The two of us.Sort of a thing we do.
就我们两个 做了很多事
Mom.
妈妈
I would love some lemonade,thank you.
我想要杯柠檬水 谢谢
Me too.
我也是
Claire?
克莱尔?
Yes,please.
好的 谢谢
Three lemonades coming right up.
3杯柠檬水 马上就来
So,what can we tell you about ourselves?
那么你想知道关于我们的什么事情?
I don't see a welcome mat.
我没看到门口有望风的
It's all right.I know these guys.
没关系 我了解这些家伙
We used to get stuff done for Linderman.
我们过去常为林达曼先生解决麻烦事
Wasn't that locked?
不是锁上了吗?
Guess not.Come on.
可能忘了 快点
Maybe they moved.
也许他们搬走了
They didn't move.
他们没有
Go back to the car.
回车上去
Go back to the car now.
马上回车上去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表