剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
The list--no!
名单... 不!
Nooooo!
不!
My editor needs these pages right away,
编辑急着要这些画
so I called my best messenger.
所以我找你来 我最好的信使
Oh,man,the new 9th Wonders.
老兄 最新的《第九奇迹》
I've been dying to find out what happens to Hiro.
我已经等不及要知道 阿宽接下来的故事了
The latest, and the last.
最新的 也是最后的
Last?
最后的?
Looks that way.
看来是如此了
Why,what do you mean?
为什么 这是什么意思?
Never mind.
没什么
So what happens to Hiro in this one?
这一集里阿宽怎么了?
You promise you won't post any spoilers?
你保证不告诉别人?
The future?
未来?
How do you come up with this stuff?!
你是怎么想到这些的?!
It's a gift.
是天分
Speaking of which--
说到这个...
Your sketchbook?
你的画本?
Are you serious?
真的吗?
Hold on to it.
好好收藏吧
It might be worth something someday.
将来没准会很值钱的
Thank you.
谢谢
Working for a gangster like Linderman,pulling triggers for him.
你竟然为林达曼那个黑帮头子杀人?
Everything I've done, I've done for Micah.
我做的每件事都是为了弥迦
You keep telling yourself that.
你就这么不断告诉自己吧
Hey,if it wasn't for me,
如果不是因为我
Niki would still be in prison,
妮其现在还在坐牢
Micah wouldn't have a mother,
弥迦也没有妈妈
and you'd be all alone.
而你也是孤单一人
I don't remember you complaining.
我可不记得你抱怨过
Niki,Jessica, whoever the hell you are,I'm done.
不管你是妮其还是杰茜卡 我受够了
I'm taking Micah, and you're never--
我要带弥迦走 而你再也...
Careful how you finish that sentence.
你给我说话小心点
He's not safe as long as Linderman owns our lives.
有林达曼在的一天 他就没好日子过
Now as long as you're around
而只要你还在为他做事
Look at what you brought into our house.
看看你给这个家带来了什么
What,money?
什么? 钱?
Rent?
房♥租?
Poor me.
我好可怜
Nobody wants to hire a black ex-con.
没人肯雇坐过牢的黑人
Everywhere you go, people die.
你所到之处就会有人死去
Cash,cars,hurting people for the fun of it.
钱 车 伤害别人取乐
Hell,you didn't turn into Jessica.
妈的 你根本没变成杰茜卡
You turned into your old man.
你变成了你老爸
Don't you dare.
你敢...
I'll die before I'll let you do to Micah
只要我活着就不会让你对弥迦
what he did to you.
做那些你老爸对你做的
Miss Sanders...
桑德小姐
Mr. Linderman has asked to see you right away.
林达曼先生现在要见你
If this is the life you want,you need to get Micah out of it.
如果这是你要的生活 让弥迦远离它
You can say good-bye tonight.
你今晚可以向他道别
The first door on the right is the supply room.
右边第一个门是储藏室
Steal something less conspicuous.
偷点不起眼的东西
Keep moving.
一直走
You'll see an exit door before the hall.
在走廊尽头你会看到出口的门
Orders came down.
命令下来了
We're moving Bennet, Sprague,and Parkman.
我们要移走伯奈特 斯布拉格和帕克曼
Now make sure you gas Sprague's room
确保给斯布拉格进行静脉注射前
before you put the IV in him.
往他的房♥间通入麻醉气
I don't want that man so much as dreaming.
我可不想他惹出什么麻烦
What about Parkman?
帕克曼呢?
Put some tape on his mouth.
用胶带粘住他的嘴
I don't want to hear any more about his pregnant wife.
我不想从他嘴里再听到他怀孕的老婆
You want to do what?!
你想让我♥干♥什么?!
Parkman?
帕克曼
We gotta go.
我们得走
Quickly!
快点!
Go--how did you even get in here?
走? 你怎么进来的?
Bennet, he's got a plan.
是伯奈特 他有个计划
Bennet?
伯奈特?
Were you listening to him?
你听他的?
He told me to come get you.
是他让我来找你的
He could be leading you right where he wants you to go.
他会把你弄到他想让你去的地方
It can't be worse than the alternative.
别的地方可能更糟
Mrs. Petrelli?
你是佩里女士吗?
Yes.
是的
I'm so sorry. It's Peter.
我很抱歉 是关于彼得的事
What about him?
他怎么了?
I found this address in his wallet.
我在他的皮夹里找到这个地址的
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪里
I couldn't leave him
我不能扔下他不管
He's dead.
他死了
He was killed-- murdered--
他是被谋杀的
trying to save my life.
为了救我的命
I was in over my head and--
我也说不清到底怎么回事
Get out of here.
给我出去
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
Please leave...now.
请马上离开!
Peter.
彼得
Mr. Linderman will see you now.
林达曼先生现在就要见你
Linderman? You're kidding
林达曼? 你在说笑吧
Linderman doesn't see anyone.
林达曼从来不见任何人
Not if I can help it.
除非我还有其他办法
Fearsome Jessica, finally.
令人恐惧的杰茜卡也好
Sweet Niki,yes,
甜美可人妮其也罢
but you... I never had the pleasure.
但是你...令我感到从未有过的荣幸
Hmm,you were due.
你好直接啊
Well,we've both certainly come a long way,haven't we,
显然我们都绕了很大一个圈子
since you borrowed that $30,000
自从你上次借走三万美金
and conveniently forgot to repay.
顺其自然地忘记归还之后
Oh,by the way,uh,
对了 顺便说一句
I've had to have that room repainted
上次你的任务之后
since your last assignment.
我已派人把房♥间重新漆过了
What is this?
需要怎么做?
I need a small favor.
我要你帮个小忙
You're Linderman.
你可是无所不能的林达曼啊
When you need something, you send your boys.
你有任何需要就打发手下人去办
When it's something big, you send lawyers.
如果是大事情的话 你会派律师
This must be off the charts.
这次肯定是什么惊天大事
It's all a matter of perspective.
那要看你从哪个角度去看了
I need to borrow your Micah briefly.
我只需暂时借你的弥迦一用
Borrow?
借用?
Yeah,that is, his talent.
对 没错 借用他的天赋
I want to help Micah achieve something monumental in his life.
我想帮助弥迦成就他这辈子最辉煌的事迹
I had a plan in place
我有个适当的计划
that,until recently, began to unravel.
但是最近开始出了点岔子
I need your son to help me repair it.
我需要你儿子来帮我修复
Micah wasn't part of our deal.
弥迦可不是我们交易的一部分
I don't want him involved in all this.
我可不想让他也卷入这一切
Understand,
明白
Micah is involved by the mere fact of his birth.
弥迦的出生注定和此事有关联
Now,I've been,I think, more than fair to you.
我对你已经够好的了
I mean,I helped you out of a tough spot.
我曾帮助你渡过难关
Spared you that long walk to the gas chamber even.
甚至让你免受毒气室受死的罪罚
So...a chocolate milk, all the cookies you can eat,
大义灭亲才能成就大事
and I'll tell you what.
还要告诉你的是
I'll even make him a fresh sandwich myself.
我甚至还会亲手给他做三明治
If you need something from me,
如果你需要我做什么
point and I'll shoot.
说出来我会照办
Micah's off limits.
别打弥迦的主意
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表