剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
How'd he find you?
他怎么找到你的?
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
What,do you think I called him?
你以为是我让他去的?
Don't insult me.
别耍我
I've got trained professionals to do that.
我可是受过专业训练的
Hey,where's your mugs?
你的杯子都放哪了?
It's,uh...
在...
They're in the cabinet with the water stain that looks like Abraham Lincoln.
...橱柜里 上面有像是亚伯拉罕·林肯的水渍的
Okay.
好
Look...
听着...
Here's some money, all right?
这里有些钱
Take it.
拿着
You want answers, go find 'em.
你想要答案 就去找出来
It's on me.
都算我的
I need you to disappear for a while,okay?
我要你消失一段时间 好吗?
You're becoming a liability.
你留在这只会拖我后腿
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm opening a new show at the gallery,
我在画廊开了个新展览
and a lot of crazy stuff to deal with.
还有一堆麻烦事要处理
Is it Isaac's paintings?
是艾萨克的作品吗?
It's Isaac's paintings.
是艾萨克的作品
It's Isaac.
艾萨克的
It's his whole "I can paint the future" thing.
都是他的所谓"我能画出未来"的作品
What if he can?
如果他真的能会怎么样?
Paint the future.
画出未来
I mean... stranger things,right?
我是说... 古怪的东西 对吧?
No,that's about as strange as it gets.
对 那就是些古怪的东西
Ah,no,take it.
拿着吧
You can bring it back tonight.
你可以今晚带回来
Uh,Peter,I...
彼得 我...
Uh,I don't know what this is.
我不知道该怎么说
I mean us.
我指我们
I just got out of a two-year relationship
我刚结束一段长达两年的关系
that was very... destructive.
它几乎... 毁了我
而我现在和看护我垂死的父亲的人上♥床♥了
And it's a little confusing.
我感到有点乱
I don't wanna be the rebound guy.
我不想做你的"救生圈"
I just need time to catch my breath
在我们有进一步发展前
before you take it away again,okay?
我需要些时间
Okay.
好
Claire!
克莱尔
Breakfast!
吃早饭了
麻烦你让你的女儿 行行好起床
Claire,drag your fanny out of bed!
克莱尔 行行好起床了
Claire!
克莱尔
Dad,I'm not deaf.
爸爸 我不是聋子
Your mother's making waffles.
你妈妈做了华夫饼干
Were you out all night?
你整夜未归?
No.
不是
Were you with the quarterback?
和那个四分位在一起?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah,it was just a bunch of us.
我们一伙人在一起
It was stupid. I'm sorry.
那太蠢了 我很抱歉
Honey,you're gonna miss your plane.
亲爱的 你要错过你的飞机了
I'll be there in a second.
我马上就去
I'm very disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
We played poker.
我们玩扑克
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I love you,Claire.
我爱你 克莱尔
I just want you to be honest with me.
我只是希望你对我诚实点
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以和我说
You know that.
你是知道的
I know. I love you too.
我知道 我也爱你
别以为你夜不归宿的事就这么算了
It's gonna be a throw-down when I get home.
等我回来再好好教训你
What?
什么事?
Mom said to tell you the waffles are ready.
妈妈让我告诉你华夫饼干做好了
I'll be there in a sec.
我马上就来
Claire.
克莱尔
Waffles!
华夫饼干噢
I feel like such an ass.
我简直就像个白♥痴♥
I've never been so humiliated in my life.
我这辈子从未这么丢脸过
Well,what did you expect, him to invite you in for tea?
那你想怎么样 以为他会请你进去喝茶吗?
Oh,this came for you while you were gone.
这是你刚才出去的时候送来的
It's my father's ashes.
是我父亲的骨灰
自从我父亲死后 我还没流过一滴眼泪
Not even when I claimed his body.
甚至在我认领他的尸体时也没有
他们在找到他之前 给我看过3具尸体
My father was misfiled.
我父亲被归错档了
I'm really,really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
And what have I been trying to prove?
我又能证明什么?
I've used these theories-- the map,this Sylar,all of it--
我用上了这些原理 地图 塞拉 所有的--
just to validate a relationship that ended a long time ago.
只是想证实一段很久以前就结束的关系
I have no business being here.
我呆在这也没用
You're just gonna give up?
你打算就这么放弃了?
I'm going home.
我要回家
To Madras.
回马德拉斯
To scatter my father's ashes...
撒掉父亲的骨灰...
恢复我自己的生活 并远离他的
I'm looking for Chandra Saresh.
我找香得拉·苏雷什
He doesn't live here anymore.
他已经不住这了
是佩里办事处的人告诉我这个地址的
They said he came by this morning?
他们说他今早来过
You Chandra Saresh?
你就是香得拉·苏雷什?
No. That was my father.
不 那是我父亲
Yeah,um...
是么
Your father wrote a book about
你父亲写了本书
people with...abilities.
关于具有...超能力的人
I--I think I may be one of them.
我想我可能是其中之一
Sir,no more bets! Step back,please.
先生 不能下注了 请退后
Winner by 26.
26点胜
我赢了 我赢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Let it ride!
自♥由♥行(纸牌游戏术语)
So...
那么...
你还看得到镜子里那个不是你的你吗?
Yep.
对
Hell,I can relate.
见鬼 我能想到
It's called getting old.
这就是所谓的上年纪了
A little Botox would do us both some good.
一点肉毒杆菌能让我们看上去好很多
I've been blacking out.
我快不行了
Okay,I wake up...
我醒来...
and...
而...
things aren't...like they were.
一切...都变了样
就像你醒来发现几个恶棍死在车♥库♥里时一样?
If you think you had something to do with that...
那跟你无关...
One of them was torn in half,I mean--
但其中之一被撕成两半...
Okay,then obviously it wasn't you.
很显然不是你干的
But what if it was?
但如果是呢?
I'm having these...
我一直都在做这些...
violent dreams.
暴♥力♥的梦
I mean,really violent.
真得很暴♥力♥ 血腥
Where I am tearing people apart.
当我把人撕成碎片的时候
But it's not me. It's someone else...in me.
但那不是我 是别人 ...在我体内
With me.
与我同在
You know what I think?
知道我在想什么?
What?
什么?
I think you saw something.
我认为你看到了什么
I think you saw something so horrible
看到些非常可怕的事
that it broke a part of you.
让你的某部分受到了打击
I mean,what happened in that garage--
车♥库♥里发生的事情...
Mom?
妈妈?
Wanna play Scrabble?
要玩拼字游戏么?
Oh,I do.
好啊
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表