剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Why do we have to rent a car? Can't we just fly to Nebraska?
我们干嘛要租车 我们干嘛不坐飞机去内布拉斯加州?
In a plane.The FBI's got my face all over wanted posters.
FBI到处贴着通辑令 连我长什么样都清清楚楚
I wouldn't get very far in an airport.
在机场我跑不了多远
Ted's a fugitive.
泰德这个亡命之徒
I can use that to get his power.
我要得到他的能力
What is it?
怎么了
It's Sylar.
是塞拉
He's here.He's watching us.
他就在附近 正监视着我们
Right now?
现在?
He knows what Ted can do.We need to get off the streets.
他知道泰德能自爆 我们要赶快离开这里
Who's Sylar?
谁是塞拉?
Would have been nice to have Heidi for the photo op.
让海蒂出镜是个好想法
Something happened back at the house.
家里发生了一些事
She all right? She's fine.
她还好吗? 很好
She's better than fine, actually.
事实上 是好上加好
Oh, oh!Nathan Petrelli!
内森·佩里
Nathan!
内森
We'll make an announcement after the election.
选举过后我们要发表一项公告
What's going on?
关于什么的
Miracles, Marty.
关于奇迹 马蒂
Nathan Petrelli, Nathan!
内森·佩里 内森
Nathan Petrelli!
内森·佩里
No, I need to speak to Nathan.
我想和内森说几句话
It's all right. Mr. Hiro, how are you?
没关系 阿宽先生 最近好吗?
Fine.Thank you very much.
我很好 谢谢
We are trying to stop a bad thing.
我们正试图阻止一个不好的事情
The bomb.
爆♥炸♥
Big boom.You must help.
大爆♥炸♥ 你一定要帮帮忙
Or bad future will come.
不然 我们会有个糟糕的未来
Bad future?
糟糕的未来?
Yes, we went there.But I was already dead.
是的 我到过未来了 但我死掉了
You become a...bad person,
你变成了一个坏人
Nathan.
内森
But you can come with us now,
现在你可以和我们一起
help us stop bomb...together.
努力阻止爆♥炸♥的发生
Sorry, Hiro.
抱歉 阿宽
I can't stop it.
我阻止不了
Nobody can.
没有任何人可以
It's a pleasure to see you again.
再次见到你很高兴
Thanks for your support.
谢谢你的支持
You already bad guy.
你已经是个坏人了
You are villain!
坏人
Villain!
坏人
Thank you all.
谢谢你们
Villain!
混♥蛋♥
That's Petrelli?
他是佩里?
Yep.
是的
I don't see Micah Or Linderman.
我没有看见弥迦和林达曼
We know they're in town.Nathan can tell us where.
他们就在这里 内森会告诉我们路的
He'll never see us coming.
他绝想不到我们会跟来
Mr. Claremont?
是克莱莫特先生吗?
It's me. Hiro Nakamura.
是我 中村宽
I spoke to you on the phone.
我给你打过电♥话♥
About my problem.
讲了剑的事情
My God.
我的上帝
The Kensei.
剑圣
What happened?
怎么弄成这样
It got cold.
天冷
Frozen.Then...snap.
剑冻住了 然后就断掉了
Can you fix it?
你能修吗?
Depends.
这要看
On him.
他的意思了
I have a cousin who eats like you.
我有个表哥 吃东西跟你很象
He's huge.
他可胖了
So am I.
呵呵 我也是
You said you like comic books, so...
你说过喜欢看漫画书 所以我...
I bought you a stack.
给你买♥♥了几本
Anything good?
有喜欢的吗?
The original Silver Surfer number one?
最新的神奇四侠第一集?
This must have cost you a fortune!
一定花了你不少钱吧!
Yeah.
是啊
You're nice. Even when you're scary.
你人挺好的 虽然有点让人害怕
I just don't understand
不过 我不明白
why you're working for such a bad guy.
你为什么替坏人工作
You could use your power to be a hero.
你有一身本领 应该去做英雄
Oh.
噢
Okay.
行了
You're just too young to see how much the world sucks.
你还小 不知道这个世界有多糟糕
How people can be so mean to each other
人们之间非常冷漠
just because of where they were born
甚至可以因为出生地或者外貌
or what they look like.
就互相刻薄
Mr. Linderman's gonna change all that.
林达曼先生会改变这一切
He's gonna heal the world.
他将让世界恢复健康
I didn't know it was sick.
我不觉得世界病了
Ah, Candice.
嗨 坎迪斯
Mr. Linderman.
林达曼先生
-How are you? -Good.
-你好吗? -很好
And how is our boy?
我们的小伙子呢?
Good, sir.
也很好 先生
I wanna see my mom.
我想见我妈妈
After today,you can go home.
过了今天 你就能回家了
I don't believe you.
我不信你说的
I'm sure other grownups talk down to you, Micah.
其他的成年人可能会欺骗你 弥迦
I'm not gonna make that mistake.
但我不会犯那种错误
I'm gonna look you straight in the eye
我可以直视你的眼睛
and tell you one simple truth.
告诉你一个简单的事实
What you do here today
今天 你在这里所作的一切
with your incredible ability
利用你...超凡的能力
is going to save many lives.
将拯救很多人的生命
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么?
What comes naturally.
非常简单的事
Talking to machines.
跟机器对话
And after that,you'll take me home?
然后你就带我回家?
I'll tell you what.I'll do better than that.
我跟你说 不只如此
You do as you're told,
只要你乖乖的照吩咐做
and I'll make sure that you and your parents
我保证 从今往后你跟你父母
have enough money to live happily ever after.
将衣食无忧过着幸福的生活
So this guy Sylar,he kills people like us?
你说这个叫塞拉的 专杀我们这种人?
Yeah, to take what we can do.
是 好夺走我们的超能力
How does he manage that?
他怎么做到的?
He rips your head open.
把你的头切开
I say we stick with the plan,get out of the city.
照我说 我们该依照原计划出城
Get out of here. Go!
快离开这 快走!
Federal agents.On your knees!
联邦警♥察♥ 跪下!
Now! Now!
快跪下!
Let's go!
我们走!
There were two others! Find them.
跑了两个! 快追
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Agent Hanson?
汉森警官?
I've been chasing you all across the country,Ted.
我一直都在追捕你 泰德
Y..you know I'm not a terrorist.
你知道我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Do I?
是吗?
You blew up a van full of federal agents in Los Angeles.
在洛杉矶你炸死了一整车的联邦探员
But I..I didn't mean to hurt anybody.
那不是我本意 我不想杀人
Good. Your next stop...Guantanamo Bay.
说得好听 留着到关塔那摩湾监狱再说吧
I'm gonna need a concrete cell lined with lead.
我需要一间坚固的牢房♥ 要布满导线
So everyone is safe!
以保证大家的安全!
We got him,thanks to your tip, Mister...
抓到他了 谢谢你的线索...
Mendez. Isaac Mendez.
门德斯 艾萨克·门德斯
I thought I recognized Sprague
我看到邮局张贴的斯佩雷格的照片
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表