剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I really do. But I can't right now.
我想玩 但现在不行
This is our game night.
这是我们的游戏之夜
I know.
我知道
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But why don't you ask Tina?
你怎么不找蒂娜?
She reads those romance novels.
她读过那些冒险小说
I bet she has an excellent vocabulary.
我打赌她有着丰富的词汇量
You know what?
你知道吗?
I do have an excellent vocabulary.
我的确有丰富的词汇量
And those novels are the only romance I'm getting these days.
我这些天正好看过那些冒险故事
I will take that game,
我来陪你玩
and I will challenge you, little man.
还要向你挑战 小家伙
You are on.
走着瞧
Why can't you just work at home,like usual?
为什么你不在家里工作 像往常一样?
Because this job is different.
因为这份工作不同
You've been different.
你一直都很不同
I know I have.
我知道
Come here.
过来
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It has not been fair to you.
这对你来说不公平
But you have been a trouper.
不过你一直都很老练
But I have things under control now.
而我现在有些事要处理
And...I'm just gonna do this one thing,
而且...只要我完成这件事
and it's gonna solve a lot of problems for us.
就能解决掉我们的很多问题
Then you won't be able to get rid of me.
然后你不管怎样都不能甩掉我了
Fine,but it's safer over the Internet.
好吧 这比在网上安全多了
What? I mean...
什么? 我是指...
what you do.
你做的那些
I mean,in the garage.
在车♥库♥里
It's just acting.
那只是表演
None of it's for real.
都不是真的
They sent a limo.
他们派来一辆房♥车
Either he's a crap house rat, as in "crazy as."
他也是在家吃闲饭的 多疯狂
Or...he's one of them.
或许...他是其中之一
All he's really telling me is that he can't do anything.
他说来说去就是告诉我 他什么也做不了
Crap house rat.
吃闲饭的
难道你就不想顺藤摸瓜试试看?
It was a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Um...good luck
祝你好运
with the whole flying thing.
关于你飞的事
Thanks.
谢谢
So...when you're with your brother you can fly,
那么...和你哥哥在一起的时候你能飞
and when you're with the artist--
当你和那个画家--
Isaac,yeah.
是艾萨克
Um,I only met him once, but after,I...
我只见过他一次 不过后来我...
I drew the future.
我画出了未来
And now you don't do either.
而现在你两样都不会
Maybe I can only do things
也许只有当我和有超能力的人
when I'm around other people who can...do things.
在一起的时候才能发挥能力
Did that sound as lame as I think it did?
听起来是不是和我想的一样没有说服力?
It sounds like you should be talking to my father.
看来你应该和我父亲谈谈
This was his research, not mine.
这是他的研究 不是我的
Where is he? How do I get a hold of him?
他在哪? 我怎样才能联♥系♥上他?
He's on the table.
他在桌上
I...
我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But...
但是...
You believe that this is possible.
你相信这是有可能的
You have to,I mean... You believed it this morning.
你应该 我是说... 你今天早上还相信的
What if I prove it to you?
如果我能向你证明呢?
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看看
We'll go see Nathan.
我们得去见内森
When I'm around him, I can fly.
我和他在一起的时候就能飞
I've done it before,twice.
我曾经做过两次
Fine. Let's go see your brother.
好 我们一起去找你哥哥
Wait,um...
等等...
He's in Vegas.
他在拉斯维加斯
Of course he is.
当然
Then...I'll take you to Isaac's.
那...我带你去艾萨克那
But it's...
不过有点...
it's complicated.
有点复杂
Complicated how?
有多复杂?
Isaac.
艾萨克
Paintings are by the door.
画都放在门口了
I thought I was buying the new pieces.
我以为我能卖♥♥点新作
I need the new pieces.
新画的我也需要
Because they tell you what's gonna happen in the future?
因为它们能告诉你未来会发生什么?
How much for the old paintings?
那些旧的卖♥♥多少钱?
To tell you the truth,Isaac,
实话跟你讲 艾萨克
I don't know if I could sell those.
我都不知道那些是否卖♥♥的出去
So you only like the ones I painted when I was high.
所以你只喜欢我犯毒瘾时画的作品
Interesting.
有趣
You won't give me an advance?
你不打算先预支我一点?
That depends on what you're gonna do with the money.
那取决于你要拿钱做什么
I need painting supplies.
我要买♥♥绘画用品
I take you're not talking about oils and canvas?
你说的不会是颜料和画布吧?
It was raining last night.
昨晚下雨了
What'd you do,Simone?
你都做了什么 西蒙妮?
In the rain?
在雨中?
You followed me?
你跟踪我?
I drew this seven weeks ago.
这是我7周前画的
I drew him there...
我画他在那...
and here,before I'd ever met the guy.
在这 而我之前从未见过这个人
Are you in love with him?
你和他坠入爱河了?
Looks like you're in love with him.
看起来你爱上他了
I don't know how I feel about him.
我不知道对他是怎样的感觉
And I don't know how I feel about you.
我也不知道对你是什么感觉
So here we are, not knowing how we feel about each other.
我们就在这 却都不知道对彼此是何感觉
And this entire city's gonna go...
而整个城市都将会...
Unless I stop it.
除非我阻止
You think you can save us all by shooting up?
你以为吸毒就能拯救我们?
I can save everybody.
我能拯救所有人
I'm gonna be a hero.
我会是一个英雄
Look,you can't say anything.
听着 你什么也不许说
I'm fine.
我没事
He was drunk. It was an accident.
他喝多了 这是个意外
Which part was an accident-- the rape or the murder?
哪部分是意外-- 强♥奸♥还是谋杀?
It didn't happen.
什么也没发生
Yeah,because he killed you before he had the chance.
当然 因为他还没得逞就已经把你杀了
I'm alive!
我还活着
Yeah,now,but you weren't on the autopsy table.
对啊 你现在不在验尸台上
Look,you said you had a hole in your head.
你说你脑袋上有个洞
Okay,maybe when they pulled out whatever was in there,
也许当他们把它拔♥出♥来♥时
it's when you,like, rebooted or whatever.
你就像...重新启动了之类似的
I'm not a hard drive.
我又不是硬盘
No,you're little Miss Miracle Grow.
不 你是"奇迹产生"小姐
Don't ever call me that again.
不要再那么叫我
You've gotta tell somebody about Brody.
你应该把布罗迪的事告诉什么人
No,I don't!
不 我不会的
And even if I wanted to, which I don't,
而且就算我想 也不会那么做
I don't have a mark on me.
我不想天下皆知
But you know what happened.
但你知道都发生了什么
And he knows what happened.
他也知道
All he knows is that he was drunk,
他所知道的就是他喝醉了
and I'm not dead.
而我也没死
What happened to you last night?
你昨晚怎么了?
I was hoping you'd tell me.
我指望你来告诉我呢
I had way too much to drink.
我都醉得不省人事了
I--I gotta go to the bathroom.
我...我去下洗手间
他的膀胱一定小得可怜 不然不会就这么跑了
All right,here we go.
好了 来吧
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表