剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
the system is well-protected,
那套系统在严密保护之下
but we can get to it, destroy it.
但我们可以到那 毁了它
No more bagging and tagging.
就再也不会有跟踪和通缉
No more looking over your shoulder.
再也没人监视你
We can end it all.
我们能结束这噩梦
Where is this tracking system?
跟踪系统在哪?
New York City.
纽约市
We're leaving on the next bus.
我们可以搭下一班车去
Is this where Linderman is?
这是不是林达曼所在的地方
Where did you get that name?
你从哪听到这名字的?
From your boss Thompson.
你上司汤普森那里
He was thinking about sending us to go see this Linderman guy.
他想把我们都送去见这个叫林达曼的人
I just figured that must be who you're working for.
我觉得他应该就是你的幕后大老板
Wait a minute--
等一下
You didn't know that?
你不知道这个?
You're trying to take down your organization,
你正在计划毁掉你的组织
you don't even know who signs your checks?!
但你却连付你薪水的人是谁都不知道
Oh,my God.
天呐
You're middle management!
你可是个中层管理者
So what's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
What it means is he's a schlub,just like the rest of us.
意思就是 他也是小卒子 跟我们俩一样
Linderman isn't in New York.
林达曼不在纽约
He's in Las Vegas.
他在拉斯维加斯
So this is really Linderman Linderman,
林达曼就是我们要找的吧
the mobster who owns all those casinos?
一个赌场大亨?
What does he have to do with all of this?
他跟这一切又有什么关系?
Apparently more than I knew.
显然内情比我所知的还要复杂
I say we go to Vegas.
那我们去拉斯维加斯
We take the fight to Linderman.
我们找林达曼算帐
No.
不
We stick with the plan.
我们按计划行事
We take out the tracking system.
我们去毁了跟踪系统
And then whoever's left standing
活下来的人
can go after Linderman.
再去找林达曼
New York.
纽约
I've always wanted to go.
我老早就想去了
You boys ready to order?
你们想好点什么了吗?
But why'd you have to pick me up so early today from school?
为什么今天这么早到学校接我呢?
Today's a special day.
今天是个特别的日子
Mom?
妈妈
The man we're gonna meet,
我们要见的人...
well,let's just say he changes all the rules.
就是那种不墨守成规的人
And he wants to meet me?
他想见我?
He knows that you do the most amazing things.
他知道你能做很了不起的事
I told him he doesn't know the half of it.
我跟他说 他知道的不过是零星半点
My son the genius.
我儿子是个天才
So I don't have to pretend
所以我就不用隐藏
about what we can do, like dad said?
我们的能力 像爸爸说的那样?
That's all right, gentlemen.
没错 孩子
I want to greet this young man myself.
我想亲自见见这位年轻人
It's a great pleasure to meet you,Micah.
非常高兴见到你 弥迦
Thank you.
谢谢
How would you like to save the world today?
你想不想拯救世界?
Cute car.
车真不错
You know why Peter Petrelli came here?
知道彼得为什么来吗?
He wanted my help.
他想要我帮忙
Instead, I got him killed.
反而丢了性命
You did the right thing calling us.
你打电♥话♥给我是对的
I tried to stop Sylar... but I couldn't.
我试着阻止塞拉...但我做不到
I'm a scientist.
我是个科学家
I can't fight someone who defies the laws of physics.
无法战胜违背自然规律的人
You can.
你能的
You just need help.
只是需要帮忙
You're not the one I called.
你不是我要找的人
Glasses,tall fella?
你想找高个子戴眼镜的那个?
He's no longer with the company.
他已经离开组织了
You know,
你知道
you've been going about this all wrong,Professor.
在这件事上你一直都错了 教授
Trying to take on the science and the killer,all on your own?
想要发扬科学 缉拿凶手 就凭你一个人?
What you're dealing with,
你面临的对手
no man should face without friends.
没人可以单枪匹马应付
Now,we can provide you with the resources--
现在我们给你提供援助
I didn't call about my research.
我不是在说学术研究
The man who murdered my father and Peter Petrelli,
那家伙杀了我父亲和彼得
he's still out there.
他还活着
That takes precedence over any academics.
这比任何学术问题都重要
A person that dangerous must be stopped.
必须让这个危险的家伙住手
I can assure you we have similar priorities.
可以确定的是 我们都以此为重
The best way to stop Sylar
让塞拉住手的最好办法
is for us to work together.
就是我们并肩作战
You really can paint the future.
你真的能够绘出未来
Just like the professor said.
教授说得没错
Fantastic.
太棒了
You're late.
你来晚了
I guess you know why I'm here.
看来你知道我来的目的
You're the one who's gonna kill me.
你来是想杀我
That's true.
没错
This is usually the part when people start screaming.
一般来说 这时候人们就该尖叫了
I tried fighting the future.
我一直试图改变未来
It's too big for me.
对我来说太难了
Maybe you can do better.
也许你能做得更好
Why me?
为什么是我?
Do you see some special future for me?
难道你看到我的未来吗?
They stop you...
他们阻止了你...
and you die.
你死了
You painted all that too?
这你也画出来了?
Show me!
给我看看
Show me!
给我看!
Now,now.
就是现在
It's already gone.
它们已经被我毁了
Why don't you tell me all about it then?
那你为什么跟我说这个
I've seen enough of the future.
我已经看够了未来的事
I don't need to watch it happen.
不需要再见证它的发生
I've wasted my life,
我浪费了我的一生
destroyed everything good that ever came to me.
毁了我生命中所有美好的一切
At least I did one good thing before I died.
但至少 临死前我能做件好事
You can't fight the future.
你无法改变未来
Neither can you.
你也不能
It's all right.
无所谓
I finally know my part in all of this
我已经了解我的使命
To die here with you.
在这里与你同归于尽
but not before I show them how to kill you...
但在我告诉他们如何杀死你...
and stop the bomb.
以及如何阻止爆♥炸♥之前 我不会死
I finally get to be a hero.
我最终会成为一名英雄
Your mom said you wanted to talk to me.
你母亲说你想和我谈谈
I did--I do.
是 没错
Come in,please.
请进
This should have happened a long time ago,
其实我早就该和你谈谈
under better circumstances.
比现在更好的时机
It shouldn't take someone nearly dying
而不是像现在 让一个濒死的人
for the two of us to finally meet.
来促成我们的相聚
You know,you don't have to do this pretend to be nice to me.
你不用刻意假装对我很好
I'm not pretending.
我没假装
Claire,most people,uh...they think the worst of me
克莱尔 多数人对我评价相当糟糕
and I've probably given them good reason to.
可能是我给了他们这种印象
But I want to do better.
但我本想做得更好的
I want to be there for you.
我真希望能和你在一起
But I can't.
但我不能
Not now.
至少现在不能
Of course.I'm sorry,
当然 我很抱歉
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表