剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He's not gonna die.
他不会死的
Thanks to you, Peter has the ability to survive.
因为你 彼得学会了自愈
So he lives...
于是他能活下来
and kills millions of people.
而成千上万的人成了牺牲品
How can you let him be responsible for something like that?
你们怎能让他犯下这种大错?
And how can you live with yourself if he is?
如果真的出事了 你们还能心安理得地生活吗?
Claire, I know that it's hard for you to trust me right now.
克莱尔 我知道你现在不相信我
But this is all gonna make sense very soon.
但不久以后你一定会理解
I promise.
我保证
We're offering you
无论你想要什么
everything you've ever wanted, Claire.
我们都能满足你 克莱尔
A place to belong.
一个归宿
A family.
一个家
I already have a family.
我已经有一个家了
No!
不!
I know what you're thinking, Nathan.
我知道你在想什么 内森
Let her go.
让她走
You understand.
你懂我的意思
How many times have I saved your ass?
我都救了你好几命了
I'm the only reason that you're still alive.
要不是我 你早就玩完了
That's not me.
妮其 那不是我
Stop her. Find Micah.
打倒她 去救弥迦
What?
什么?
I said stop her.
我说快打倒她
That's not me.
那不是我
I'm not strong enough.
我做不到的
Who the hell are you talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟谁说话?
Mom?
妈妈?
Micah?!
弥迦!
Mom, I'm in here! It's locked!
妈妈! 我在这里 门上锁了
Mom.
妈妈
Is it really you?
真的是你吗?
It's me, baby.
是妈妈 宝贝
It's just me.
真的是我
What are you doing? He could be a bad guy.
等等! 没准他是个坏人
He needs my help.
可他需要帮助
Okay, we need to get him out of here.
我们得救他走
It's not working.
电梯坏了
They've must have shut it down.
肯定是被他们关掉了
Okay, I need a lookout. Can you do that?
得有个望风的 你行吗?
Stand over here and keep an eye out.
站在这里看着
If anyone comes, tell me straight away.
万一有人过来 马上叫我
Invisibility.
隐形...
Always thought that that would be a good one to have.
向来被认为是一种非常卓越的能力
I don't understand.How is this happening?
我不懂 这究竟是怎么回事?
You're alive.
你还活着
Is this a dream?
我是在做梦...
Am I time traveling?
还是我回到了过去?
Are you doing this?
难道是你在时间旅行?
Doesn't really matter what it is, does it?
这些都无所谓 不是吗
Only that you're here now.
重要的是你来到了这里
Yeah, but I saw you speaking to my mother.
算是吧 不过我看见你跟我妈说话
You know about the bomb. You know about everything.
你知道会发生爆♥炸♥ 知道所有事
You came here because you needed to.
命中注定你要来这
You needed to hear the truth
在拯救世界之前...
before you could save the world.
你需要知道真♥相♥
I save the world?
我拯救世界?
You've had the power all along, Peter.
你有拯救世界的能力 彼得
You just needed to learn how to use it.
只不过你要学会如何去运用它
Why me?
为什么是我?
Because there has to be one that's good.
因为这世界需要一位英雄
There always has.
生活一向如此
And your heart has the ability to love unconditionally.
而你的心是无条件地向所有人敞开的
Like I told you.
正如我所说的...
In the end, all that really matters...is love.
最重要的还是心中有爱
I'm tired now.
我累了
Let's get you your rest then, sir.
我送您进去休息吧 先生
Call me Charles.
叫我查尔斯吧
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Wake up, wake up!
醒醒 醒醒啊!
I must've blacked out.
我一定是晕过去了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
I told you. We have a tracking system.
告诉过你了 我们有种追踪系统
And where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪?
She's safe. She's with your mother.
她没事 和你母亲在一起
My mother? Yeah.
和我妈? 是的
They're on their way out of the city right now.
她们正离开这个城市
Okay, you need to leave too.
你也得走
I don't think I can control this.
我恐怕阻止不了爆♥炸♥
No, I'm staying with you.
不 我留下陪你
You saved my daughter's life.
你救过我的女儿
I told you I owed you for that.
我欠你一份情
Consider this payback.
考虑一下吧
Yeah, but if I can't stop Sylar,
但如果我阻止不了塞拉...
if I lose it, I could--
如果我控制不了自己 我就会...
I'll put you down myself.
那我就一枪崩了你
Don't worry. I'm a pretty good shot.
别担心 我可是职业的
Thank you, Mr. Bennet.
谢了 伯奈特先生
Call me Noah.
叫我诺亚
Come on.
走吧
The guards are coming.
保安快到了
Dad!
爸爸!
Micah?
弥迦?
We have to go.
我们必须马上离开
It won't work.
它坏了
Yes, it will.
看我的
Come on!
快进来!
You know, it doesn't look like
这里很小...
there's many places to hide.
没多少地方可以藏♥人♥
You sure about this tracking system?
你确定他在这?
He's here. Don't worry.
他就在这 别担心
Look, all right, then that means he's hiding in plain sight.
他应该就躲在我们视野所及的地方
What took you so long?
你怎么才来?
Haven't I killed you before?
难道以前我没杀死你?
Didn't take.
你杀不了我
You think I'm gonna let you ruin it all?
你以为你能打败我?
Take all the glory?
独享所有的荣耀?
Did you really think you could stop me?
你真以为你能阻止我?
Mom, Dad needs your help!
妈 爸爸需要你
Go back to your family. I've got this.
去照顾你的家人 这里我来解决
Oh! Wait, no!
等等 不
No!
不
Turns out you're the villain, Peter.
原来你才是坏人 彼特
I'm the hero.
我是英雄
Sylar.
塞拉
You.
你
Ya-ta.
成功了
Hiro!
阿宽
Peter Petrelli!
彼得·佩里
You can stop this.
你可以阻止爆♥炸♥
How?
怎么阻止?
I need you to kill me.
我要你杀了我
Do it.
动手吧
do it,claire,you are the only one.
动手吧 只有你能做到 克莱尔
Tell me there's another way, please.
告诉我还有别的办法 求你了
Shoot me. There is no other way.
毙了我 没别的办法了
Yes, there is, Claire.
不 还有办法 克莱尔
The future isn't written in stone.
未来是可以改写的
I took his power, Nathan.
我得到了他的能力
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表