剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
A good mother
一个好母亲
Not the person that I see in the mirror
不是我在镜子里看到的那个人
Look,I don't know how muchof last night was an act
我不知道昨晚你什么时候在演戏
How much was you.
什么时候又是你自己
The girl I met
我遇到的那个女孩
That's the kind of girl you spend your entire life
是那种值得你用尽一生
Waiting to meet
来等待与她相遇的
Somebody strong,somebody beautiful
有人强壮 有人美丽
Somebody...Good
有人...好
I didn't know they were gonna do anything to you
我不知道他们会如何对付你
They blackmailed me
他们勒索我
Just like they're gonna blackmail you
就像他们将要勒索你
They taped us?
他们把我们录下来了?
I'm so sorry.Nathan
我真的很抱歉 内森
Is it christmas?
今天是圣诞节吗?
No,no,come here.
不 不 过来
What is all this?
这些是怎么回事?
This is the shiraz
这是席拉酒
from that great place in the Sonoma Valley
来自于索诺玛谷那个好地方
Remember we went there a million years ago?
记得我们很久前去过那里吗?
And you've been thinking about going back?
你一直都想再去的?
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
And,um,porterhouse steaks from mickey's that you craved.
还有你渴望的来自米奇餐厅的上等牛排
And I'm gonna pretend that
我打算假装
Uh,that I cooked for you tonight
这些都是今晚我为了你而做的
Oh,and,uh...
哦 还有...
Wait,I've had that song in my head for days
等等 这首歌♥已经在我脑子里转了好几天了
Oh,I know.
我知道
I don't know what to say
我不知道该说什么了
How about,uh...
那么...
Pass the salad
把色拉递过来
So,who is she?
那么她是谁?
That's nice
不好么
What,a guy can't pretend to cook dinner for his wife
怎么 一个男人假装为太太做晚餐
Without being accused of cheating on her?
还要被指责对她不忠吗?
Well,you were missing for a day
你已经失踪了一天了
And now this,and...
现在...
okay,sorry
对不起
I thought this was what you wanted
我以为这些是你想要的
Everything I could think of...
我能想到的所有事情...
you thought of first
你都先想到了
It's our best...date
这是我们最完美的...约会
It's our only date...
也是我们唯一的一次...
We've had in a long time
这么久以来
I know
我知道
Okay,you know what?
你知道吗?
Let's,um...
让我们
Let's call this the first of many to come.
让我们从第一次开始 期待未来
Why,do you have something planned for tonight?
怎么 你今晚还计划了什么吗?
Oh,I do now.
不 我现在开始计划
Hello,Brody
你好 布罗迪
I'm claire's father
我是克莱尔的爸爸
I know who you are
我知道你是谁
You're the guy I'm gonna sue
你就是那个我要起诉的人
I'm very sorry about the accident
我对这次意外感到非常抱歉
It wasn't an accident
这不是意外
What makes you say that?
为什么那么说
Because she crashed my car on purpose
因为她是故意撞烂我的车的
She's a freak!
她是个怪物
She'S...not human
她...不是人
I'd put more stock in her humanity than I would in yours
我敢打保票她比你有人性得多
You tried to rape my daughter
你企图强♥奸♥我的女儿
I didn't touch her
我没有碰她
Well,it's her word against yours
她的话正好和你的相反
And from my perspective
而且就我看来
She's the more reliable witness.
她的证词更可信
You don't know your daughter
你不了解你女儿
I know her better than even she does
我比她更了解她自己
I don't have to listen to this
我没必要听这些
Claire is a very special girl
克莱尔是个非常特别的女孩
It's confusing what's happening to her
在她身上发生的事已经很令人困惑了
She doesn't need some punk
不用你们这些笨蛋
making her life any more difficult
来给她的生活制♥造♥更多的麻烦
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思吗?
I should kill you
我本该杀了你
But instead,I'm gonna do you a favor
但现在 我要送你个人情
You already threw away this life
你这条命已经毫无价值了
I'm gonna give you a second chance
不过我打算给你第二次机会
I'm gonna let you forget
你将会忘记一切
All the terrible things you've done
所有你所做过的可怕的事情
And maybe this time
也许这次
When you wake up in your new life...
当你从新生中苏醒过来时...
You'll make something decent of it
你会做些好事
Hollow him out
把他的记忆清除掉
Take everything
所有的
This is amazing
真令人吃惊
Look,it's telling a story,like a comic
这是在讲述一个故事 就像一本漫画
This girl.She's...
这个女孩 她在...
Running and...
在跑 而我...
I...
我...
Is that me?
那是我吗?
Why would I paint you?
我♥干♥吗要画你?
These two guys...
这两个人...
I think we're all trying to help her
我觉得好像我们都想要帮她
Cheerleader
这个啦啦队队长
Who is she?
她是谁?
I don't know
我不知道
Yeah,but you painted these.
但这些是你画的
I was high,dog.
我毒瘾犯了 伙计
So what happens next?Where is she?
那后来怎样了? 她在哪?
I was high!
我那时在犯毒瘾
I could have been clean.
我无法保持清醒
I tore myself apart
我人格分♥裂♥了
I lost Simone...
还失去了西蒙妮...
To try and find an answer
我一直都在寻求答案
How to stop it
想知道怎样阻止
All I got was this garbage
我得到的只有这堆垃圾
Some cheerleader
什么啦啦队队长
It's nothing
根本什么都不是
I've ruined my life for nothing
为了这无谓的东西 我毁了我的生活
It's not nothing
并非什么都不是
Look,don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?
Everything is connected.We are all connected
一切都联♥系♥起来了我们也都被连起来了
If this thing that you painted,this bomb,is true
如果你画的这次爆♥炸♥是真的
We're all dead
我们就都会死
These are the key to saving us
这是拯救我们的关键
Something's gonna happen to this girl
这女孩身上一定会发生什么
We need to know what
我们得弄清楚原因
You have to finish this.You--
你得把这个完成 你--
You have to finish the painting
你得把这幅画画完
Even if I wanted to,I can't
即使我想 也办不到
I'm out of drugs.I'm out of money to buy drugs
我没吸毒 我已经没钱买♥♥毒品了
Can't you just finish it without shooting up?
你不犯毒瘾就不能完成它吗?
If you got some cash on you,man
伙计 如果你身上有现金
That's another story
那就另当别论
We can call it a commission
可以把它当作是佣金
I saw it
我刚才看见了
What?
什么?
I saw something in the,uh,in the canvas
我刚才在画布上看见些东西
A picture.
是一幅画
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表