剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Come on,let's get out of here.
快点 我们快离开这里
Come on,come on.
快 走吧 快点
No!
不
Oh,uh,we're not together anymore.
我们已经分开了
As high school sweethearts,we didn't even make it to graduation.
只是高中时的情侣 我们甚至还没毕业就分手了
Once Lisa got pregnant,it was over.
当莉萨怀孕的时候 就结束了
He wanted to keep the baby.
他想要那个孩子
You.
就是你
And I didn't.
但我不想要
You probably think I'm a bad person for giving you up.
你可能会认为我是个抛弃你的坏人
No,I don't think that.
不 我没有这么想
his is so awkward I've got lip sweat.
这真棘手 我舌头都打结了
Should you be eavesdropping?
难道你在偷听?
Yes.
是的
Oh,I guess.
我想也是
What else are we gonna do?
你还想干什么?
So is there anything I should know?
那还有什么事是我该知道的吗?
Like,medically.
像是 健康方面的
Anything weird or out of the ordinary.
任何怪异的或者不同寻常的事
Well,there is something.
好吧 是有些事情
I have diabetes.
我有糖尿病
Diabetes.
糖尿病
All you gotta worry about from my side of the family is a history of cancer and heart disease.
我家这边你要担心的就是有癌症和心脏病史
Great.
很好
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
打扰了
Hello.Yeah.
喂 是的
Yes,how are you?
是 你怎么样?
Hold on a second.It's work.
等一下 是工作的事
Yeah,go ahead.
好 继续说吧
Suresh just left for India.
苏雷什刚离开回印度去了
Then stop him.
阻止他
I tried.
我试过了
We both know you can try harder.
我们都明白你可以做的更好
He's already gone.
他已经走了
But he'll be back.
但是他会回来的
What about Peter Petrelli?
那彼得·佩里呢?
He claims he can fly,but I don't have confirmation.
他声称自己可以飞 但我还没有确认
Also,there may have been an encounter with somebody who can stop time.
另外 碰巧可能有一个人 他能停止时间
Really?
真的吗?
That's cool.
那太酷了
Evidentially he had a message for Petrelli..
种种迹象表明他带了个口信给佩里
He told him to save the cheerleader.
他让他去救个啦啦队队长
Are you still there?
你在听吗?
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for the update.
谢谢你提供的消息
So what do you want me to do with the precog?
那个预知者怎么处理?
Bring him in.
把他带进来
I've never seen anything like that.
我从没见过像那样的事情
I have.
我见过
In the garage.
在车♥库♥里
In the garage?
车♥库♥里?
After you left,I borrowed money from Linderman.
你走了以后我向林达曼借了钱.
How much?
多少?
30.
3万美元
I got behind on the rent.Micah's tuition.
我欠房♥租 还有弥伽的学费
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
I'm sorry.
对不起
When didn't I pay Linderman back in time,he sent two guys to collect.
我没能按时把钱还给林达曼 他就派了2个人来收账
It got physical.
后来发生了打斗
I got knocked out.
我被打晕了
When I woke up,they were dead.
等我醒来的时候 他们都死了
And it looked like what we saw today.
就和我们今天看到的一样
What,they were torn apart?
什么 他们也被肢解了?
I have gone over it a thousand times in my head.
我反复想过很多次了
I didn't see anything.Anyone.
什么也想不起来 也没看到其他人
I was the only person there.
当时就只有我在场
It was me.
是我杀了他们
Nik,look at me.
妮其 听我说
You did not do this.
肯定不是你做的
What if I did?
如果是我做的呢?
W- what if I got up in the middle of the night and I went-
如果是我半夜醒来把他们都给--
Baby,you are being played.
宝贝 你被耍了
Whoever set me up set you up,
肯定是陷害我的人也陷害了你
and they're making damn sure I can't clear my name.
他们确信我洗脱不了罪名
I don't-
我不--
But the one thing they're not counting on...
但是有一件事他们肯定算不到
is us.
那就是我们
Us?
我们
Mom,have you seen my backpack?
妈妈 看到我的背包了么
Did you leave it at Tina's?
是不是落在蒂娜家了
No,I had it when I came home.
没有 我回家时还看见了的
Okay,honey,will you just give me another minute?
亲爱的 我一会就来好吗?
We need to tell the police.
我们应该报♥警♥
They'll never believe us.
他们不会相信我们的
The only way I can clear my name is to find the person that did this myself.
唯一能够洗清我罪名的方法是找到陷害我的那个人
Okay,it's been a minute.
好了 已经有一会了
I'll come help you.
我来帮你
Micah.
弥迦
Micah,where'd you get that?
弥迦 你从哪拿的
Get what?
拿什么
Your backpack.
你的背包
You just gave it to me.
你刚刚给我的
I did?
我给的?
Yeah,Mom,you were just in here two minutes ago.
对呀 妈妈 两分钟前你还在这里
You told me to pack some clothes
你还让我装几件衣服
and that we were going to Grandma's house.
然后去外婆家
Mom,are you okay?
妈妈 你还好么
No.
不好
No,you know what?
你还是先-- 我--
I just- I need to go lay down.
我得休息一下
I'm not feeling well.
我感觉不太舒服
God...what's happening to me?
我到底是怎么了
No!
不
You need to pull yourself together.
妮其 坚强点
You're not real.
你是假的
Oh,I am as real as you are.
我跟你一样真实
No.
不对
No,I have a tumor or something.
不对 我可能长了脑瘤或是什么
This is...
这真...
Poor little crazy girl.
可怜的疯姑娘
a hallucination.
这是幻觉
Is that what you think you are?
你就是这么想的?
Oh,we're a lot of things,Niki,
我们做过很多事情 妮其
but we're not crazy.
但我们并没有疯
Micah,where's Mom?
弥迦 你妈妈呢
She's in her bedroom.
在她房♥间里
She didn't feel good.
她有点不舒服
Yeah.
是么
Yeah,she's had a hard day.
她今天遇到不少事
What do you think D.L.is gonna do when he finds out what we've done?
你觉得当D.L.发现我们所作的事时他会怎么办
What we've done?
我们做过什么
Are you and Mom gonna get back together?
你跟妈妈会和好么
Most of the time...in relationships,when somebody makes a mistake,
大多数时候 相互亲近的人 如果他犯了错
the other person just pretends it didn't happen.
通常其它人都假装那从没发生过
But when someone thinks you made a mistake
可如果有人认为你犯了错
and you didn't,it...
而实际上你没有
It just gets a lot more complicated.
事情就变的复杂多了
We framed him.
我们陷害了他
We killed his crew.
还杀了他的伙计
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表