剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Sometimes questions are more powerful than answers.
有时候问题比答案更具魅力
How is this happening?
这是怎么发生的?
What are they?
他们是什么人?
Why them and not others?
为何是他们而不是其他人?
Why now?
为什么是现在?
What does it all mean?
这究竟意味着什么?
Hello.
你好
Is this a hospital?
这里是医院?
Am I hurt?
我受伤了?
You're fine.
你很好
I was at a bar...
我记得我在酒吧里...
having a beer.
喝啤酒
We had to drug you.
我们不得不对你下药
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
What?
什么?
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Please don't get excited,Matt.
请别激动 马特
We're trying to test your resting rate.
我们正在测试你的休眠率
Let me out of here.
放开我
Just...relax.
只要...放松点就好
What are you,FBI? Huh?
你是什么人 FBI?
What,are you CIA?
还是CIA?
I'm not part of any organization that has initials.
我不属于任何带字母的机构
Listen to me.
听我说
Whoever you think I am...
不管你以为我是谁...
believe me,I'm not him.
相信我 我不是的
I'm not-- I'm not anyone.
我不是-- 我谁也不是
No,that's not true. You're someone.
不 那不对 你是特别的
You're someone very special.
你非常特别
Who are you people?
你们到底是谁?
Trying to hear my thoughts,Matt?
马特 你想听到我心中的想法?
Not with my friend here.
没用的 我朋友在这
He's special too.
他也很特别
Look,I am st--
听着 我是--
I am an LAPD--uhh!
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥
I'm a cop!
我是个警♥察♥
Everything you see...
你看到的一切...
by tomorrow, it won't matter.
到明天 就无关紧要了
Who's Claire?
克莱尔是谁?
You're further along than we thought.
看来你没有我们想象的那么简单
Go deep.
加把劲
Then clean him out.
把他弄干净
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
What--
干什么...
You are going to die in five weeks,
"你五周内会死"
then New York will explode.
"接着纽约会发生爆♥炸♥"
You are going to die in five weeks,
你五周内会死
then New York will explode.
接着纽约会爆♥炸♥
I think it's best if Micah waited outside.
我想弥迦最好在外面等着
Mr. Linderman is willing to forget your debt
林达曼先生打算不再追究你的债务
in exchange for...a favor.
只要你...帮个忙
What kind of a favor?
帮什么忙?
There's a man arriving this afternoon from New York.
今天下午从纽约来了个人
A politician
是一名政客
who wants some help from Mr. Linderman.
他想要得到林达曼先生的帮助
We're looking for a little insurance on our investment.
而我们不做没把握的投资
And you want me to...
你们是想要我去...
I'm not a whore.
我不是妓♥女♥
I think we've established what you are.
我想我们很清楚你是什么人
Jane Doe.
无名女尸
Roughly 16 years of age.
年约16岁
Pulled out of Red River Creek
被丢弃在红河溪
at approximately 4 A.M. this morning.
大约是今天凌晨4点左右
She was naked and she was dragged,
她全♥裸♥并曾被拖动过
likely in an attempt to hide the body.
好像是想要隐藏尸体
Secondary injuries are post-mortem.
有死后并发症
Base of skull was punctured by a broken tree branch.
头骨底部被刺入一根折断的树枝
Appears to be victim of homicide.
看起来是被人所杀
Possibly accidental.
大概是误杀
Oh,my...God.
我的...天啊
Okay.
好了
I love you too.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
Claire! I'm making waffles.
克莱尔 我在做华夫饼干
由于昨晚的演讲 网上投票突破了3个点
和林达曼搞在一起前 我们都是在作垂死挣扎
I can handle Linderman.
我能搞定林达曼
He may have owned my father, but he doesn't own me.
他也许左右得了我父亲 但他左右不了我
我并不了解 这让我有点神经紧张
It's your job to be nervous.
你的职责就是要神经紧张
It's my job to get elected.
而我的职责就是要当选
In order to do that, I need money.
所以我需要钱
Linderman's $2 million,
林达曼有两百万美金
we can turn eight points into three and make it a horserace.
能让我们把3个点变成8个点 使之成为激烈的角逐
Mr. Petrelli!
佩里先生
Excuse me,Mr. Petrelli!
打扰一下 佩里先生
Mr. Petrelli, I must speak with you.
佩里先生 我必须得和你谈谈
Find out about this guy.
查查这个人
Thanks for your vote.
谢谢你的选票
Your life may be in danger!
你可能有生命危险
Back him up.
拦住他
I believe someone is targeting you.
我相信有人正盯着你
Can you be a little bit more specific?
你能说明白点么?
12% of the electorate strongly opposes me.
有12%的选民是强烈反对我的
Does the name Sylar mean anything to you?
你对塞拉这个名字有印象吗?
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
Suresh.
苏雷什
Dr. Suresh.
苏雷什博士
Get rid of him.
搞定他
Sir,I'm gonna take down your information.
先生 我会把你说的记下来的
Have you noticed any changes to your physiology?
你注意到你生理上发生什么变化了吗?
Something outside the norm,perhaps?
可能是某些常规以外的变化
An ability you didn't have before.
一种你曾经没有过的能力
Mind-reading,spontaneous regeneration.
心灵感应 自发性再生
Please,it's very important that you listen to me.
拜托你请听我说 这非常重要
Keep an eye on this guy.
派人盯着这家伙
I don't want this nut job following me to Vegas.
别让这个神经病跟着我去维加斯
Oh,not a problem. Have a safe trip.
没问题 一路顺风
Right.Get him out of here.
把他给我赶走
I don't want to see his face again.
别让我再看到他
I know. I know!
我知道了 我知道了
They're all around.
他们到处都是
They're all around!
他们到处都是
They get into your...
他们会渗入你的...
Last night...
昨晚...
Mmm. before we kissed,
在我们接吻之前
you,uh... made a toast.
你... 做了个祝酒词
To love.
为了爱
May we stay away from it when it's no good for us.
当它对我们无益时 我们可以远离
I was meaning to ask...
我是想问...
I wasn't talking about you.
我不是在说你
Clearly.
很显然
I know.
我知道
It's just...
只是...
you and Isaac.
你和艾萨克
There's coffee in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有咖啡
You think this is one big joke,don't you,Pete?
你觉得这只是个玩笑 是吗 彼得?
Your buddy Suresh.
你的老兄苏雷什
He came by my campaign office this morning.
今天早上跑到我的竞选办事处来了
Made a big scene.
出了个大洋相
他还提到心灵感应和自发性再生
Chandra Suresh. Yeah.
香得拉·苏雷什 对
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表