剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
第1集~第2集
第五章:救赎
我兄弟乔瑟夫和我有两个家
My brother Joseph and I have had two families.
第一个家
The first one...
可以说不是很好
Well, let's just say it didn't work out too well.
但这些年来 我们给自己造了个新家
But over the years, we made ourselves a new one.
而这个家 你们所有人
And to this family, all of you
才是他心之所在
That his heart really belonged.
因为
You see...
乔瑟夫和我需要一个家
A family is something that Joseph and I needed.
庇护我们
It offered us protection
不受外界的伤害
From the outside world...
这个世界不了解 也不关注
A world that never understood or appreciated
我们与众不同的原因
What makes us different.
外面还有和我们一样的人
There are others like us out there...
在明处 在暗处
In the shadows, in the light.
在一个不接受他们真面目的世界里
Each grasping for meaning in a world
他们每个人在追着世界的意义
That won't accept them for who they really are.
他们与我们一样 受到祝福
They, like us, are blessed,
被赐予超凡的能力
Gifted with extraordinary abilities.
与我们一样 在这个平凡的世界里
And they, like us, struggle with finding their place
他们在努力寻找自己的空间
In an ordinary world.
那些会迫♥害♥他们的人
Haunted by their past...
阻扰他们追寻命运的人
From those who would harm them
在过去一直折磨这他们
And keep them from their destiny.
他们都应该有个机会
Every one of them deserves a chance
做他们自己
To be who they really are,
但结果是什么
But to what end,
为了什么目的呢
For what purpose?
在这里
Here in this place,
我们提供庇护
We offer salvation.
我们提供希望
We offer hope.
我们提供救赎
We offer redemption.
一个接一个地
And one by one,
他们会来我们的阵营
They will come to our side,
到我们的家庭里来
To our family,
他们将找到回家的路
And they will find their way home.
我们凝聚在一起 将强大无比
And all who have gathered will be strong.
我们凝聚在一起
And all who have gathered
都携手并进
Will stand in unison.
我说现在
I say it's time
是我们再次回家的时候
We found our way back home again.
回家吧 兄弟
Find your way home, brother.
弗吉尼亚州 阿灵顿市
你一定是我的室友吧
You must be my new roommate.
我想是的 我叫克莱尔
Yeah, I guess I am. I'm Claire.
你好 我叫安妮
Hi. I'm Annie.
很高兴终于见到你了 克莱尔
It's nice to finally meet you, Claire.
我也是
You too.
学校其实不会
The school, um, they wouldn't really
给我们什么实在信息
Send any information.
要不我就已经在交♥友♥网♥上加你为好友了
Otherwise, I would have friended you on facebook.
是我的错
Oh, that's my fault.
我总是不自觉就点下"资料保密"选项了
I always check those little privacy boxes for some reason.
我在物理预科课上得了优良后
I did that same thing with my ap classmate's profile
也在预科同学网上设置了保密
After I got a b-plus in ap physics.
你在预科同学网上吗
Are you on apclassmates.com?
不 我没上过大学预科课
No, I'm not in advanced placement.
我参加了成人考试
I got my G.E.D.
不是因为我退学了或怎么样
It's not because I dropped out or anything,
我只是去旅行了
I was just traveling.
你通过成人考试进了这个学校吗
And you got into this school with a G.E.D.?
你的父母是做什么的呢
What do your parents do?
我妈妈养比赛展示的冠军狗
Uh, my mom breeds championship show dogs,
我爸爸为政♥府♥工作
And my dad works for the government.
难怪你能用成人考试成绩进来
So that's how you got in with a G.E.D.
不是 我只是得了很高的分数
No, I just got really good scores.
那么也许你今天会进
Well, you'll probably place
凡特老师的线性代数课
In Fenton's linear algebra class then today.
今天吗
Today?
他一学期只收35个学生
He only takes 35 students a semester,
入课测试在今天1点
And the placement test is today at 1:00.
你进了这个课
You get in and it pretty much
基本上整个布局就设好了
Sets the whole dominoes into motion, you know?
那你的研究生计划是什么
So, um, what's your plan for graduate school?
我还没有呢
I don't really have one.
也许这就是为何我在这里
Guess it's kind of why I'm here.
你进大学应该有个计划
No, you have to go to college with a plan.
你没有规划图怎么能有未来呢
How are you gonna find our future without a map?
你有未来规划图吗
You have a map of your future?
当然
Yeah.
我管它叫我的人生轨迹图
See, I call this my trajectory.
这是三年后的我 以优异成绩毕业
This is me in three years, graduating magna cum laude
取得政♥治♥社会学法律预科学位
In poli-sci pre-law,
8年后的我 成为马萨诸塞州司法部长
This is me in eight years, Massachusetts attorney general,
这是12年后的我
And this is me in 12 years,
起誓当任美国历史上最年轻的州长
Being sworn in as the youngest governor in U.S. history.
你真的都考虑了
Wow, you really thought that through.
你不觉得是时候该收起你的孩子气
Don't you think it's time you put childish things behind you
而考虑自己的将来了吗 克莱尔
And thought this through yourself, Claire?
不要把成人考试当成了人生的选择
I mean, don't let G.E.D. be a lifestyle choice.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
如果你愿意 我帮你做个人生轨迹图
If you want, I'll help you make your own trajectory.
可以作为我们的课题
It can be our project.
好极了
Sounds great.
日本 东京
英雄热♥线♥
还是没电♥话♥吗
随时都会来
总有人打的
正视现实吧 阿宽 英雄热♥线♥不成的
人家根本不懂
他们当然懂
我们帮助有需要的人
不论什么需要
我们的商业模式保证了我们不会失败
图表是不会撒谎的
什么
没什么
给我看看
只是张老照片
啊 我记得那天晚上
你记得啊
14年前
冰砂事件的那晚
我的冰砂泼了你姐姐新裙子上
她从那时开始就讨厌我了
女人啊
你想做什么
我从来也没有隐瞒对你姐姐的爱意
我真的认为她就是我中意的人
可直到今天
她还认为我是个白♥痴♥
不是这样的
白♥痴♥
五千万日元啊
你花了五千万日元
佳美子 什么风把你吹来了
我在这工作
我在做你工作啊 阿宽
保护公♥司♥财产
为股份增值
而且你做得好极了
没见你俩帮忙
雇用英雄吗
花了九百万日元的广♥告♥
是英雄热♥线♥
专利申请中
这好主意是你出的
是不是
这么疯狂
又不负责任
一看就是你的风格
可我...
不许你再在这蠢东西上花一分钱
我坚决反对
有图表为证呢
有图表
看到吧 她讨厌我
都是从那次嘉年华开始的
你为什么拿着那张照片呢
没什么原因
有客户了
英雄热♥线♥
我们要如何救你
纽约
总台 这是5-9组
Dispatch, this is unit 5-9.
我们还距离目的地12个街区 快到了
We are 12 blocks out. We're on it.
-快到了 -听到了
- On it? - Copy that.
这跟个停车场一样
Look at this parking lot.
堵成这样我们哪也去不了
We're not going anywhere in this mess.
说得对
Oh, you're right.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表