剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
the sun rises on a new dawn.
旭日在晨曦中升起
yet few of us realize the debt we owe
但我们中鲜有人意识到我们亏欠
to those responsible for this.
那些为此挺身而出的人
to those who dwell among us,
那些和我们生活在一起的人
anonymous,seemingly ordinary,
默默无闻 看来平淡无奇
whom destiny brought together to repair,to heal,
命运却给予了她修复自愈的能力
to save us from ourselves.
从我们自我毁灭中拯救出我们
if evolution can do this for even the smallest of creatures,
如果进化可以作用于最渺小的生物
then why not these human beings?
那对人类又有何不可呢?
if someone here found out about me,what would happen?
如果这里有人发现了我的秘密 那会发生什么事?
when will they stop?
他们什么时候才会罢手?
i don't know.
我不知道?
she's a shiny new toy,
她是件闪闪发光的新玩具
and she's all mine.
完全属于我的玩具
and they're still out there,among us,
他们还在人群中 在我们之间
in the shadows,in the light.
在阴影笼罩下 在阳光照射下
we pass them on the street without a glance,
我们和他们在街上擦身而过 一去不回头
never suspecting,never knowing.
从未怀疑 从未知晓
do they even know yet?
他们也仍旧一无所知吗?
that they are bound together by a common purpose,
他们早已被共同的目的而紧紧捆绑在一起了
a glaring reality,to be extraordinary?
炫目的现实 注定变得不同寻常?
teleportation,tissue generation
穿梭时空 再生
these are no longer simply theories.
这些都不再是简单的理论
i have seen them with my own eyes.
我已经亲眼见证了他们
and when destiny does anoint them
而当命运终于随形而至时
my name is hiro nakamura. i'm from the future.
我叫中村宽 来自未来
how do they hide from it?
他们又该何处遁形?
you may feel confined here,
你也许觉得这里不自♥由♥
but this is far freer a cage than the one they'd put you in.
但这远好过他们用来囚禁你的牢笼
how long can they dwell in the shadows
他们又能躲在阴影下多久?
before either fate or their own flawed humanity
在命运或人类自身的缺陷
draws them out into the light again
再一次把他们曝光于阳光下之前
and how will they know what awaits them
他们又如何得知等待他们的将是什么
when it finally does?
当它终究无可避免到来时
and not only are these special individuals among us,
不仅是我们中这些特殊的个体
they bear a curse.
他们都背负着一个诅咒
a virus which strips them of their powers
一种把使他们失去能力的病毒
and leads to their eventual death.
最终导致了他们的死亡
in the last few months,
在最近的数月以来
i have discovered what i believe to be a plague.
我发现也相信这是场瘟疫
a plague which targets only these unique individuals.
一场只针对这些独特个体的瘟疫
it's a disease which threatens to eradicate them all.
一场可以造成他们灭绝危险的疾病
and in doing so,
而通过这样做
deprives our species of its evolutionary advancement.
剥夺我们种族进化的进步发展
without this advancement,
失去这种进步
the challenges of the modern world:
现代世界的挑战
global warming,terrorism,diminishing resources,
全球变暖 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 资源的匮乏
seem almost insurmountable on our thin shoulders.
我们瘦弱肩膀上所背负的几乎无法克服
the fate of humanity itself hangs in the balance.
人类自身的命运扑朔迷离
but with proper funding and research,
但随着资金的投入和研究
we can stop the advancement of this disease.
我们可以阻止这场疾病的蔓延
i urge each and every one of you
我力劝在座每一位
to take up this cause,spread the word,
从事研究它的起因 传遍世界
and fight those who would keep the world from the truth.
和那些企图掩盖真♥相♥的人斗争到底
thank you all for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
inspirational lecture,dr. suresh.
富有灵感的演讲 苏雷什博士
i was wondering if i could trouble you
我想知道我是否能打扰下你
for an autograph.
给我一张亲笔签名
your father would've been so proud.
你父亲也很为你自豪的
so would your sister.
你姐姐也是
who the hell are you and why are you following me?
你到底是谁 为什么要跟着我?
this isn't necessary. i'm nobody.
这无关紧要 我谁也不是
what,you think i didn't recognize you?
什么 你认为我认不出你了吗?
you've been at three of my lectures.
你已经来参加了我三场演讲了
the company sent you to bag and tag me?
是组织让你来监视我跟踪我吗?
Is that it?
是这样吗?
a year ago,i would've run,but not anymore
一年前 我或许会逃跑 但现在不会了
well,that's good,because if you had,
那太好了 因为如果你跑了
i wouldn't be able to offer you a job.
我就不能给你提供工作了
i've been down that road before.
我曾经走过这条路
it doesn't end well.
可惜没有好结果
where will you go,dr. suresh?
你要去哪里 苏雷什教授?
no one even believes they exist.
甚至没人相信他们的存在
i found your father's book in the parapsychology section
我发现你父亲的书在超心理学领域里
in-between hypnosis and alien abductions.
介于催眠状态和外星人绑♥架♥之间
they don't take you seriously.
他们根本不把你当回事
they all think you're nuts.
他们全认为你是个疯子
but not me.
但我不是这样
so if you're really interested in saving the world,
所以如果你真的想要拯救世界
the least you can do is let me buy you a drink.
至少你能给我个和你谈谈的机会
all the electives i wanted filled up last semester.
所有我想选修的科目上学期就满人了
come on. it's your first day.
好了 这是你第一天上学
you should be excited. i am.
你该感动激动 我挺激动的
well,it's easy for you to say.
你说起来容易
you're not wading into the shark-infested waters
你没有掉进了鲨鱼出没的水区
of 11th grade
在十一年级的时候
i don't have one friend. i am shark bait.
我一个朋友也没 就是鲨鱼的点心
oh,you're gonna do fine.
你会好起来的
they don't look any different from the kids in texas.
他们看来和德州的那些孩子有什么不同
okay,except for her.
除了她
so maybe they're a little bit more
也许他们更加的
sophisticated here,
世故
but you're gonna fit right in.
不过你会慢慢适应这里的
if you say so.
如果你这么说的话
i know. i'm claire butler.
我知道 我是克莱尔·巴♥特♥尔♥
i won't slip up.
我不会失误的
it's not just the name.
不仅仅是名字
it's everything.
是所有的一起
trust me. the company is still out there.
相信我 组织的触角仍旧神通广大
and they will find us unless we're flawless
除非我们做的天衣无缝 不然他们就会发现我们
with our plan.
发现我们的计划
from now on
从今以后
you have to be entirely un-extraordinary.
你不得不变得完全的普通
right. don't stand out in any way.
没错 不要再任何方面表现突出
exactly. don't raise your hand in class.
完全正确 上课不要举手
and don't even think about trying out for cheerleading.
更不要想着试图带领啦啦队
oh,come on,dad. that's all behind me.
好了 爸爸 这些都和我无关
just blend in. be ordinary,right?
只要混在人群里 平平凡凡 对吗?
you got it.
我向你保证
you know,we might want to start
我想我们可以从
by you not driving me to school.
你不开车送我上学开始
it kind of draws attention to me.
那也是把注意力引向我的一方面
and,you know
而且 你知道的
don't you think it might be easier on all of us if
你不认为这样会更方便吗? 如果
i had my own car
我有自己的车
your mother and i were going to surprise you
你妈妈和我会一起给你惊喜的
on your birthday next month.
在你下个月生日的时候
but
但是
oh,my gosh. the rogue?
天啊 rogue? (注:日产车名)
- thank you,daddy oh it's yours.
-谢谢 爸爸- -它是你的了
you're the best dad in the world.
你是世界上最好的爸爸
i know. i know.
我知道 我知道
clair
克莱尔
it's just
只是
i just can't help thinking about how many times
我只是忍♥不住去想有多少次
i've said good-bye to you on the first day of school.
我在你开学第一天跟你道别
i'm so sorry for everything i've put you through.
我很抱歉对让你遭受的这一切
hope you know how much i love you.
希望你知道我有多么爱你
sorry.
对不起
not again
又来了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表