剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我一直在学如何控制它
You scared my only chance of hope! Stop it!
你吓跑了我唯一的希望! 住手!
What are these marks, huh? What do they mean?
这是什么标记? 有何含义?
They're nothing. They mean nothing.
什么都不是 不具任何含义
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!
This is why you sent them after me.
这就是为什么你让他们抓我
Jealousy?
妒忌?
With me out of the way, you'd have Simone all to yourself.
没有我挡路 你就能自己独占西蒙妮
You stole her away from me!
你从我这里偷走了她!
But I did it to save New York,
但我做的一切 都是为了拯救纽约
to stop the bomb.
阻止核爆
I can do it right now.
我现在就能阻止这一切
With just one bullet, I can be a hero.
只要一颗子弹 我就能成为英雄
You're not a hero, Isaac.
你不是什么英雄 艾萨克
You're a junkie.
你不过是个瘾君子
You couldn't even save yourself.
你甚至无法自救
That's why she left you, Isaac.
那就是她离开你的原因 艾萨克
It had nothing... to do...with me!
完全和我...没有...任何关系!
Show yourself!
快出来!
Simone!
西蒙妮
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表