剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
就像一个奏乐团经过我的房♥子
I'm sorry. It must be quite a burden.
我很抱歉 那一定是很大的负担
A burden?
负担?
Hell, no.
绝对不是
This is the best damn thing that ever happened to me.
这是发生在我身上最好的事
Well, now that I've learned to control it,
现在我已经学会去控制它了
I'm like Superman or something.
我就像是超人或者别的什么
I can hear rain coming from 40 miles away.
我能听到雨从40英里外来的声音
I can even hear someone's moods--
我甚至能听到人的情绪
the tiniest changes in a heartbeat.
心跳间最微小的变化
Yours, for instance.
例如你的
It's racing kind of fast.
心跳的速度非常快
You nervous about something?
你在紧张些什么?
Um, no, I'm just excited
不 我只是太激动了
to meet somebody like me.
遇见一个像我一样的人
Well, if you've come to try to take it away from me,
如果你们来是想要把它从我这里夺走
you're gonna have a hell of a fight on your hands.
我会和你们拼死一搏的
I can assure you we only want to help.
我向你保证我们只想帮忙而已
Uh, I'd like to perform a few tests,
我想做一些测试
s-some questions, really, that's all.
还有一些问题 真的 就这些
Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.
不会占用你很长时间的
I'm kinda backed up today.
我今天没空
We can come back in the morning.
我们可以明早再来
Okay.
好吧
One,two,three.
1...2...3...
Ando?
安藤?
Is that you? I'm locked in.
是你吗? 我被锁在里面了!
You're not Ando.
你不是安藤
S.R. Gustavson.
S.R.卡斯特沃森
State Gaming Commission.
州立博♥彩♥管理委员会
I come in peace.
我是和平主义者
What's an Ando?
安藤是什么?
Ando is my friend.
安藤是我朋友
I bring him from Japan on my mission.
为了我的任务 我和他从日本来到这
Where's the girl? Oh!
那个女孩在哪里?
Where's the suitcase?
手提箱在哪里?
She said her name Hope.
她说她叫希望
Tell me where they are!
告诉我他们在哪里!
Take me with you.I must save Ando.
带我去 我必须去救安藤
Not a chance.
没门
I work alone, pal.
我独来独往 伙计
You take me with you
你必须带着我
or she gets away...
不然她就溜走了...
pal
伙计
I so miss you, Karen.
我是如此想念你 卡伦
I miss your laugh.
我怀念你的微笑
But they're gonna pay for what they did to me.
他们会为所做的付出代价
What they did to us.
对我们所做的一切
I know you're not gonna like what I gotta do.
我知道你不会喜欢我要做的这些事
So, uh, I came to say good-bye.
所以 我是来说再见的
Enough!
够了!
I say when it's enough!
我说够了才算够了!
You've got a power to stop me. What are you waiting for?
你必须用一种能力来阻止我 你还在等什么?
I'm trying!
我在想办法!
And when you've left New York a smoking wasteland,
当你把纽约变成个烤焦的荒地
we'll put that on your tombstone:
我们会在你的墓碑上写上
"Here lies Peter Petrelli.He tried."
"彼得·佩里安息于此 他曾努力过"
Dig into that file cabinet of yours
钻进你的档案箱里
and pull something out!
找出点东西出来!
Fly, stop time, paint me a pretty picture.
飞翔 时间静止 给我画上张漂亮的画
Do...something...
做...些...
unexpected!
出人意料的事情!
You pushed that away with your mind.
你逼迫自己不留杂念
Which one of your sorry friends has telekinesis?
你的哪个可怜的朋友会隔空取物?
None of 'em do.
没有人会
Right--that guy who was chasing Claire in Texas.
等等 那个在德克萨斯追杀克莱尔的人
He sent some lockers flying at me.
他控制了一些储物柜飞向我
Texas?
德克萨斯?
And you pulled that little trick out in the here and now?
你现在才把这小把戏使出来?
Well, we might just have a chance
我们可能有机会
stopping you from going nucke.
来阻止你引发那场核爆了
I tried.
我试过
Every street I painted, every building--empty.
我所画的每个街道 每座大楼 都是空的
I think Peter's left New York.
我想彼得离开纽约了
Why does this seem so familiar?
为什么感觉如此熟悉?
Oh, now I remember.
我现在想起来了
You'd get that same look on your face
和你骗我说你没嗑药时
when you'd lie to me about using.
表情一模一样
You think I'm lying?
你认为我在撒谎?
You're right.
你是对的
I can't willingly throw you into another man's arms.
我确实不愿意你对别的男人投怀送抱
Because you're jealous.
因为你妒忌
Because he's dangerous.
因为他很危险
Oh, God.
天呐
I don't think I should have this anymore.
我想我不必再留着这个了
No.
不
Keep it. Please.
求你 留着它
I would do anything for you, Simone.
我愿意为你做任何事 西蒙妮
Anything.
任何事
Find Peter.
找到彼得
Look,you're nothing but a Japanese MapQuest for me.
你对于我来说只不过是张日语地图
So till we find that girl,
所以在我找到那个女孩之前
just sit there and shut up.
乖乖地坐在那里闭上嘴
I bring Ando from Japan on my mission.
我和安藤为了我的任务从日本而来
I am responsible for him.
我要对他负责任
All a partner ever does is either drag you under
真正的搭档从不拖累你
or screw you over.
或者丢下你
A partner helps by believing in you.
搭档彼此是建立在互信的基础上
He keeps you honest.
他最信任的就是你
Uh-huh. Well.
好吧
Who wanted to help the girl?
想帮那个女孩的是谁?
Grab the suitcase?
拿走手提箱的是谁?
Take your car?
开走你的车的又是谁?
Ando.
安藤
You take on a partner,
与搭档合作
all you get is their blood on your hands.
只会连累他
Why are we stopping here?
为什么在这里停车?
I thought we were going to your mother's house.
不是要去你妈妈家吗?
The less questions you ask, Ando,
安藤 问题问得越少
the better off you'll be in life.
你活得就越好
Why is that?
这是什么意思?
That'd be another question.
又在问问题
Here, I will help you with--
我来帮你
No, I've got it.
不 我自己来
It's okay No, I've got it.
没关系 不 我自己来
What is this?
这是什么?
What did I say about asking questions?
关于问问题 我跟你说什么了?
I have to admit, Zane,
我得向你承认 赞恩
when you first offered to help, I was--
你说要帮助我时 我...
I was cautious.
我很担心
In what way?
怎么会的?
I don't know you. You don't know me.
我们互不相识
It could have been a disaster.
说不定会变成场灾难
You...made a difference today.
你今天...改变了这些
Thank you.
谢谢你
Here is your key.
你的钥匙
When you told that woman Dale that you could help her,
你说你能帮那个女人
is that really possible?
是真的吗?
It's only theoretical at this point.
只是在理论上可行
But I am working on an inhibitor,
但我在进行抑制剂的研究
a chemical that'll isolate the genetic mutation
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表