剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
A shipment of needles went to Primatech Paper
一批针头被运往德州敖德萨的
in Odessa, Texas.
派瑞马泰克纸业公♥司♥
The tracking slip went to a man named Bennet.
追踪的线索指向一个叫伯奈特的男人
Sound familiar?
听起来很熟悉吧?
I've already been down this road.
我已经调查过这条线索
Trust me, it's a dead end.
相信我 那里找不到什么
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Why would a paper company need pneumatic needles
为什么一个纸业公♥司♥需要充气针头
with a radioisotope?
还有放射性同位素?
I had my blood tested.
我做过血液测试
It's in me, that isotope.
那些同位素在我体内
Ted, you're radioactive by nature.
泰德 你的辐射能力是先天性的
How much you wanna bet it's in you too?
信不信你体内也有?
No, it's insane. no!
不 你疯了 不!
I want to put this whole thing behind me.
我想把整件事都忘记
My wife and I have a baby coming, my family needs me.
我就要做爸爸了 我的家庭需要我
If you got a family, that means you got something to protect.
你有家庭 这意味着你需要保护他们
There is no putting this whole thing behind you.
你不能把整件事抛诸脑后
We gotta find out what they did and make them fix it!
我们要查出他们在干什么并绳之以法!
If they can track us like you say they can,
如果他们一直在跟踪我们
he'll know we're coming.
他们已经知道我们在这里了
Good. I can get us through any wall they got.
我可以让我们通过他们的层层阻碍
I need you to get inside his head.
我需要你进入他的思想
He can't lie to us if you're there.
有你在他就不能欺骗我们
We'll find out the truth.
我们就会知道真♥相♥
Look, I cannot do this...without you.
没有你我♥干♥不了这个...
If we can save ourselves, we could help others.
如果我们救得了自己 就可以帮助其他人
We could be heroes!
我们可以成为英雄
Dad.
爸爸
I've convinced the doctor to let us take her home in the morning.
我已经说服医生 明早就可以把她接回家
She'll be okay.
她会好起来的
No thanks to you.
这并非由于你的原因
Shut up, Claire.
闭嘴 克莱尔
Claire, can I talk to you outside?
克莱尔 可以到外面谈谈吗?
Please.
求你了
The doctor told me
医生告诉我
you had an interesting theory about your mom's condition.
关于你妈妈的状况 你有一些有趣的设想
It's not a theory.
这不是设想
You did this to her. You erased her mind.
她这样都是因为你 你抹去了她的记忆
Claire, that's ridiculous.
克莱尔 这太荒谬了
You tried to erase mine.
你也试着抹去我的记忆
I don't know where you're getting these ideas.
我不知道你的想法是从哪来的
Stop. Stop it! Stop lying!
闭嘴 闭嘴! 不要说谎了!
After what you did to Mom, isn't that enough?
你对妈妈做得那些难道还不够吗?
What you know is dangerous.
你所知道的对你很危险
If the wrong people find out about what you can do--
如果坏人发现你的能力
Like the man who killed Jackie?
像那个杀了杰姬的男人?
Exactly.
不错
Why?
为什么?
Why did you do this to Mom?
为什么要这么对妈妈?
A few days ago, that man broke into our house...
几天前 那个男的闯入我们家...
looking for you.
为了找你
He found your mother instead.
你不在 他转而找上你妈妈
So I made her forget.
所以我让她忘记这些事
Your mother is a gentle soul.
你妈妈有一颗善良的心
And people like her shouldn't have to know
像你母亲那样的人不该记得
about people like him.
他那种人
And maybe people like you.
还有你这种人
I never meant for her to get sick.
我从没想让她患病
I only wanted to protect my family.
我只是想保护我的家人
Claire bear,
克莱尔宝贝
I promise--
我发誓...
I promise this will never happen again.
我发誓再也不会发生了
No!
不!
You don't just get to say you're sorry
你不能说句对不起
and make everything go away.
就当事情从未发生过
Zane, are you all right?
赞恩 你没事吧?
Yeah, it's just, uh,
没事 只是...
it's just a headache.
有点头疼
Okay. Sit tight.
好的 坐稳点
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Hello?
你好?
Anybody here?
有人在吗?
Hey, maybe we should just come back, Mohinder.
或许我们应该等会再来 莫欣德
Dale?
戴尔?
Mohinder, what's the matter?
莫欣德 怎么了?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Dialing 911.
打911报♥警♥
Do you think that's a good idea?
你认为这是个好主意?
What are you talking about? She was murdered.
你在说什么? 她被杀了
And what were we doing here?
我们来这里的目的是什么?
What do you mean? We found her.
什么意思? 我们找到她了啊
How? Why?
怎么找到的? 为什么要找她?
I mean, l-look at us. Where did we come from?
我是说 看看我们 我们从哪里来的?
How did we get here?
怎么到这里的?
Can we explain any of this without looking completely insane?
要怎样解释这里的一切 才能不被看作是疯子?
The top of her head was removed.
她的头盖被切掉了
It was Sylar. I don't--I mean, how?
是塞拉干的 我不... 我是说...
Sylar.
塞拉
Okay, we have to warn them.
我们得去警告他们
Everyone on the list. He's after them.
名单上的每个人 他在追捕他们
We'll, uh, we'll leave now
我们马上离开这里
and we'll call the police anonymously from the road.
在路上打匿名电♥话♥报♥警♥
Zane, are you okay?
赞恩 你还好吧
Oh, Hiro.
阿宽
我的手臂还是有点疼
还是你来开车吧
不了 一直是你来开的
把颐达还回租车的地方
你要做什么?
做我早就该做的事
安藤 回家吧
错信那个女孩的事我道过歉了
这跟你无关
是我的问题
我犯了个错 不该带你来的
我必须独自一人完成使命
但你不可能独自完成
这是命中注定的
那本漫画书 我们要一起去拯救世界
生活不是漫画书
我们的到来u3000让太多人死去了
我不知道我还能做些什么
如果我连你也失去了
阿宽 等等
阿宽!
Hey, young fella.
小伙子
All by yourself?
就你一个人?
Yes, just me.
是的 就我一个人
Lyle.
莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
We'll get through this.
我们会度过难关的
Your mom needs us. Lyle too.
你妈妈需要我们 莱尔也是
I don't even know if I'll remember any of this tomorrow.
我都不知道明天我还会不会记得这些
All I want to do is run away, but I can't.
我唯一想做的就是离开这里 但我不能
Somebody has to protect this family from you.
必须有人保护这个家 免遭你的毒手
Lyle, take your mother.
莱尔 带上你妈妈
Get out of the house right now.
离开屋子 马上
Dad?
爸爸?
I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
我想你们肯定有很多疑问
We all do.
我们都有
Why'd you do it, Isaac?
为什么这么做 艾萨克?
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
What'd they give you, money?
他们给了你什么 钱?
Drugs?
毒品?
What's a Judas get these days?
你这个叛徒都得到了些什么?
I was trying to stop you.
我想要阻止你
You're dangerous. You said it yourself.
你很危险 你亲口说的
Without them to help, you'll become that.
没有他们的帮助 你会变成那样
I had help.
我已得到帮助
I was learning to control it.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表