剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Claire?
克莱尔?
Honey, is everything all right?
宝贝 都还好么?
Yeah, everything's fine
是啊 都很好
Can't a girl just visit her dad at work?
女儿不能来爸爸工作的地方找他么?
You never visit me at work
你从没来我上班的地方找过我
Okay
好吧
I'm busted I have an emergency
我惨了 紧急情况
A paper emergency A paper emergency
纸张问题 纸张问题
A paper emergency
纸张问题
Ms. Roberts says we need a banner over the trophy case
罗伯茨女士说我们得在奖品柜上弄个条幅
and Jackie was all
杰姬就慌了
"We don't have paper that big"
我们没那么大的纸
They don't make paper that big
没处买♥♥那么大的纸
So I thought I'd stop by and try to be a hero
所以我就来了 看能不能当回英雄
Well, if it'll make you a hero and maybe knock Jackie down a few notches
如果能让你当回英雄 并挫挫杰姬的锐气
we might be able to find something that'll work
我们应该能找到些什么用得上的东西
Best dad ever
老爸最好了
I'm sorry, Mr. Bennet
抱歉 伯奈特先生
We just have a little situation
出了点小状况
You know what?
这样吧
The sample room is right down there, Claire-bear
展品室就在那边 克莱尔宝贝
You take anything you need
你自己去拿吧
Okay? Thanks, Dad
好么? 谢谢爸爸
First door on your left
你左手边的第一个房♥间
I'm sorry I didn't know she'd be here
抱歉 我不知道她来了
So what's the problem?
出了什么事?
It's not working He can't do it
还是不行 他画不出来
He tried He's just not there yet
他努力了 可是还是不行
We tried his way
我们已经用过他的方法了
Now we do it mine
该用用我的了
He has worked so hard to get clean
他那么努力的想要戒掉
You can't ask him to do this
你不能要求他那么做
I'm not going to ask him
我不会要求他的
You are
你去
No!
不
No, you can't make me do that
不 你不能强迫我这么做
You knew this was a possibility
你知道有可能会这样的
You said when we started
我们刚开始的时候说过了
that I would never have to do it again
我再也不用这么做了
You promised me I know what you think
你答应过我的 我知道你在想什么
Who do you think taught you?
你以为是谁教你的?
Do you even remember what you were when I found you?
你还记不记得我找到你的时候 你是什么样子?
You're the easy way
让你来是客气的了
I think we both know the hard way
我们都知道不客气会怎么样
She say anything?
她说过什么吗?
Sounded like she was scared?
听起来她好像很害怕?
No
没有
She seemed very nice
她看上去很友善
She was
她有点...
Too nice...
太友善了
to die like that
结果就那样死了
Head ripped open
脑袋开了花
I ain't never seen anything like it
我从未见过像这样的事情
We're very sorry
我们很抱歉
Y'all stick around
你们还不能走
Need to take your statements
要作笔录
she was killed same way as the painter
她被害的样子跟我在未来看到的
lsaac when i saw him in the futrue
画家艾萨克被杀死的样子一样
that cannot be a coincidence
那绝不是巧合
then we shoule be extra careful
这样的话我们就得加倍小心
there has to be something i can do
应该有我能做的事
she already dead
她已经死了
i can bend time
我可以扭曲时间
i can go back
我能够回去
NO--
不
why else didi i get these powers
如果我不用这能力帮助别人
if iam not suppoesed to help
那得到它又有什么意义?
we are already on one stupid mission
我们已经在做一项愚蠢的任务了
you do not need another
你不用再做别的了
i didnot do anything when those poker men died
那些玩扑克的人死时 我就什么也没做
i cannot just sit back and do nothing again
我不能再坐以待毙了
sure u can
你当然可以
it is easy
很容易
i will just go back to yesterday
我只要回到...昨天
i will stop her from coming to work
就能阻止她来上班
if she is not here she canot be killed
如果她没来这 就不会被杀
but you can be
可你会
you donot have control over you powers yet
你还不能很好的控制你的能力
the last time you tele-ported you ended up
上一次你传送的时候
in the futyre in nother country
到了未来 在另外一个国家
if i am too scared to use my powers...
如果我惧怕使用我的能力
then I don't deserve them
我就不配拥有它
I have to try
我得试试看
what about the cheerlead
那啦啦队队长怎么办
i won't be late
我不会迟到的
just count to five and i'll be back
你只要数5下 我就回来了
we will celebrate my victory
然后我们来庆祝我的胜利
Hiro?
阿宽?
No...
别...
Hiro?
阿宽?
Pam Auden called...
帕姆·奥登打来电♥话♥...
to ask me why you punched Tom McHenry
问我你为何要打汤姆·麦克亨利
I told her you didn't
我告诉她你没打
Did you?
你打了么?
Yeah
打了
Yeah, I punched him
我揍了他一拳
He knows.
他知道了
Damn it, I knew it
见鬼 我就知道
You punched a superior officer?
你打了一个高级警官?
That has to have some kind of repercussions
肯定会有些影响的
He may outrank me
他级别确实比我高
but "superior's" taking it a little too far
可也高得太离谱了
I got one month's suspension No pay
我被停职停薪一个月
Jesus, Matt
天呐 马特
Something happened...between me and Tom
我和汤姆之间发生些事
You slept with him
你跟他睡过了
Yes
是的
Is it over?
结束了?
Yes
是
Are we?
我们也结束了?
I don't know
我不知道
Yeah, it's Matt
是 我是马特
He's gone
他跑了
What? Ted
什么? 泰德
He escaped
他逃跑了
Watch out!
小心
Do you hear me?
你在听么?
Yeah Yeah, I heard you
是 是的 我在听
You can run far
你可以逃得远远的
You can take your small precautions
你可以小心翼翼
But have you really gotten away?
但你真能摆脱得了吗?
Can you ever escape?
你曾逃脱过么?
Or is the truth that you do not have the strength or cunningto hide from destiny?
或者你其实根本无力 也无法逃离命运?
What?
怎么了?
Nothing
没什么
But the world is not small
但这个世界并不小
You are
渺小的是你
And fate can find you anywhere
而在命运面前 你无处藏身
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表