剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
how can I ?
我怎么能回去呢?
i have a mission.
我有使命
you are so busy pretending to save the world.
你忙于假想着拯救世界
what about saving your family?
自己的家就不管了吗?
maybe you should think about it.Your powers are gone.
也许你应该好好考虑一下 你的超能力已经没有了
you have no way to get your sword. Your family needs you.
你没办法拿到你的剑的 你的家族需要你
but... i was a hero.
但是... 我是个英雄啊
listen to Kimiko.
听贵美子的话吧
she's the smart one.
她才是聪明人
yes, she is !
是的 她是很聪明
This is it.
就是这儿了
Number 36.
36号♥
Nice pinwheel collection.
很漂亮的纸风车
You know,I always imagined
我总是想象
my parents would live in a...penthouse in New York City.
我的父母是住在纽约城的 豪华楼顶公♥寓♥里
Not some trailer park in Kermit.
而不是克米特的家庭拖车里的
So she lives in a trailer.
她住在一辆家庭拖车里
Maybe she likes the open road.
也许是她喜欢面对宽敞的道路呢
ust not what I imagined.
只是跟我想的不一样
Stop imagining.She's right there.
别再想了 她就在那儿
What am I supposed to say?
我该说些什么?
"Hi, I'm your daughter,and I can regrow my kidney"?
"你好 我是你的女儿 我能再造自己的肾脏"?
I mean, what if she's got burns and scars from the fire?
我是说 她会不会有从火灾里 遗留下来的烧伤或是伤疤?
She's supposed to be dead,right?
大家都以为她死了不是吗?
So are you, remember?
你也是的 还记得吗?
You already got that in common.
你们已经有共同点了
Hey...where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I'm getting rid of your exit strategy.
去切断你的退路
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
I'll be back in time for fajitas.
我会准时回来好去吃法嘿嗒的
Claire?
克莱尔
Hi, little Fluffy.
小家伙
Claire home from school yet?
克莱尔回家了吗?
No?
还没有?
We'll just wait.
我们就等等吧
Now, what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Mr. Muggles?Where are you, baby?
玛格勒 你在哪儿 宝贝?
Mama's home!
妈妈回来了!
Of course.
当然
Let's go say hi.
让我们去打声招呼吧
I-I'm sorry.Who are you?
我... 抱歉 你是谁?
I just came from the paper factory, ma'am.
夫人 我是从造纸厂来的
I'm just makin' a delivery for your husband.
我只是来为你的丈夫送点东西
And I saw...this little guy...in the street.
我在街上看到这小东西
Now, somebody must have left the back door open.
一定是有人忘了关后门了
Oh, I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
I took the liberty.
我自己进来了
Well, aren't you sweet?
你真是个好人 不是吗?
And he was just out there in the yard?
它就在外面的园子里?
just chewin'on a sprinkler head.
它在咬着洒水装置的喷头
Mm! Who left those doors open,Mr. Muggles?
是谁忘了关后门 玛格勒?
Claire or Lyle?You tell me,so I can tan their ass.
是克莱尔还是莱尔? 告诉我 这样我才能打他们屁♥股♥
Well, thanks for invitin' me in.
谢谢你请我进来
I always wanted to, uh,
我一直都想
see where Mr. Bennett lived.
伯奈特先生住的地方是什么样子
It is so funny how all of y'all call him Mr. Bennett over there.
这真好笑 你们怎么会 都叫他伯奈特先生
I've always just known him as--
我知道他总是...
Stop that, you.No more shoes.
你 停下来 不准再咬鞋子了
He just discovered shoelaces.Can't get enough.
它才发现鞋带是什么 总是停不下来
That's funny, I never really imagined him as much of a dog person.
这真有趣 我从没想过他会是个养狗的人
I guess he just looms a little larger
我想他骂人的时候 肯定装得挺吓人的
He mostly talks about Claire.
他经常谈起克莱尔
I was hopin' to meet her,actually.
实际上我也很盼望见见她
I've heard so much about her.
我听说了太多关于她的事
Well, she has promised to be home for dinner.
她答应要回来吃晚饭
Which means a half an hour late.
也就是说一个半小时后回来
My son is at a Tai Kwon Do sleepover tonight.
我儿子会在跆拳道训练营过夜
That means an extra plate.
也就是说再加一个盘子就够了
Why don't you stay for dinner?
你为什么不留下吃晚饭呢?
Least I can offer my new hero.
至少我能介绍下我的新英雄
Are you u sure?
你确定吗?
It's not too much trouble?
不会太麻烦吗?
I will call my husband and tell him to expect you.
我会给我丈夫打电♥话♥告诉你的到来
What did you say your name was again, Mister...
你能再说下...你的名字吗?
Sylar.
塞拉
Oh, I don't think you'll reach him at the office, though.
我想在办公室你联络不到他
Last I saw,he was just swamped.
我上次见到他的时候 他刚陷入困境
I'm staring.I'm sorry.
我一直在盯着你看 抱歉
I mean,you have to understand.
我是说 你必须明白
I never thought this would happen.
我从来没有想过会有这么一天
You sitting inches away from me.
你就坐在离我几英尺近的地方
You're so beautiful.
你太漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
You a good student?
你学习好吗?
Um, I'm okay.
还行
Lousy at math.
数学不太好
No help from me there.
我也没能帮上你
Well, I'll bet you're all kinds of popular.
我敢肯定你很受欢迎
I was homecoming queen.
我还是返校节皇后
Kind of.
算是吧
Damn, I missed so much.
该死 我是多么想念你啊
If I'd known you were out there, but...
如果我知道你还活着 但是...
You must think something awful.
你必须把一些事情想的糟糕些
I mean, I was so sure
我是说 我曾经那么确信
that nothing could have survived that fire.
没人能在那场大火中幸存
It was a miracl that I did, and...
这真是个奇迹 我做的...
God, when I saw that roof, I...
上帝 当我看到那个屋顶的时候 我...
Don't question the miracle,right?
不要质疑奇迹 对吗?
Here.
来
It's horchata.
喝点欧洽塔
I learned a secret recipe in Mexico.
我学会的一个秘密配方 在墨西哥
It's sweet.
是甜的
You lived in Mexico?
你曾经住在墨西哥?
Oh, I moved around a lot.
我经常到处搬家
After I lost you,I sort of started running.
失去你之后 我开始到处跑
I never really stopped.
我还真没有停下过
And I only came back to Kermit a couple months ago.
我刚回科曼特几个月
I spent some time in Cuernavaca.
我在库埃纳瓦卡待了一段时间
And La Paz.
还有拉巴斯 (注:都是墨西哥城镇)
You've never been.
你都没有去过
Well...Sorry. One second.
抱歉 等一下
It's my mom.
是我妈妈
Yeah, we're at the aquarium right now.
是的 我们现在正在水族馆
They just let Zach feed him turtle grass.
他们让扎克 给乌龟喂草
We're practically on our way.
我们就快要回来了
We'll be home in, like, an hour.
我们大概 一个小时以后到家
No, I won't let him speed.Okay.
不会的 我不会让他超速的 好的
Bye.
再见
She doesn't know you're here.
她不知道你在这里
She doesn't really understand
她不会真正明白
what's going on with me right now.
我现在所发生的事情
Neither of my parents do.
我父母都不知道
Well, I'll pretend I understand
那我会假装明白
why you're sneaking around.
为什么你要偷偷跑出来
All girls deserve their secrets, right?
每个女孩都该有她们的秘密 对吧?
Seems like I have a lot of them these days.
好像这些天我的秘密也太多了点
I have to show you something.
我必须让你知道一些事
You may understand it,you may not, but...
或许你能明白 或许不能 但是...
I need you to see.
我需要你看一下
See what?
看什么?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表