剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Hey! Pal!
嘿 朋友
This isn't a library.
这不是图书馆
No pay,no read.
不付钱不能看的
Uh,uh,touchy,touch--
呃 摸 摸下--
Hey,get back here!
给我回来
You're Super Hiro!
你是超级阿宽!
Simone--
艾萨克·门德斯 西蒙妮·德沃 曼哈顿下城 西蒙妮
Shh,you had a hard night.
你被折腾一晚上了
I saw it.
我看到了
There was a...bright light.
有一道...很亮的光
Like an explosion.
像爆♥炸♥
It wiped out the whole city.
整个城市都被夷为平地
Like Hiroshima--
就像广岛--
Shh,shh,shh,it's okay. It was all a dream.
嘘 好了 那都只是个梦
No...I don't think so.
不...我不这么想
Yes.
是的
I shot up last night. I had to.
我昨晚梦见了很多 我得画出来
Yes.
是
I painted what I saw. Is it there?
我把我所看见的东西画了下来 还在那儿吗?
Do you see it? Yes,I see it!
你看见了吗? 是 我看见了
But you need to rest.
但你需要休息
We have to warn them.
我们要去警告他们
Uh! Warn who?
警告谁?
F.B.I.,
F.B.I.
Homeland Security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
We need to tell someone.
我们得告诉什么人
Isaac,you can't paint the future.
艾萨克 你不能画出未来
No one will believe you.
没人会相信你
I'd hoped you would.
我希望你会
None of it is real.
那都是假的
What is real is, you got a drug problem.
而事实是你有毒瘾
You overdosed on heroin last night.
你昨晚吸食海♥洛♥因♥过量了
You're lucky to be alive.
你还活着已经算幸运的了
You know, I'm watching my father die.
你知道 我是看着我父亲死的
And I can't watch you die too.
现在我不能也看着你死
So you need to make a choice.
所以你得作个选择
Me or this.
我 还是这个
It's not about having big hands.
那和手大没关系
Most guy's hands are too rough to pick out the details.
大多数人的手都粗糙的 无法去淋漓尽致的体会
Mine are sensitive.
我的就很灵敏
Feel how soft they are.
能感觉出他们又多柔软
But you've got dainty hands.
不过你的手很纤细
My mom says my hands are very dainty.
我妈妈说我的手也很纤细
Maybe I should try out for the football team.
或许我们可以拿足球队来试验下
Claire,may I borrow your ears just for a minute?
克莱尔 能借一步说话吗?
Why?
怎么了?
Hey,Zach!
嘿 扎克
Is it true you got an erection in the boys' locker room?
你真的在男生更衣室勃起了吗?
It's really urgent--
真的很紧急--
Not now. Not now.
现在没空 待会
Claire,Jackie.
克莱尔 杰姬
The sheriff and some firemen would like to have a word with you two.
警长和几个消防员想和你们俩谈谈
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
Hi,this is Niki. Leave me a message.
你好 我是妮其 请给我留口信
Mom...are you there?
妈妈...你在吗?
When are you coming to get me?
你什么时候来接我? 妮其·桑德 内华达州 拉斯维加斯
I hate it here.
我讨厌这
You said you'd be back soon.
你说你很快就回来的
Just come pick me up,okay?
快来接我 好吗?
Honey,I'm so sorry. I'm on my way.
亲爱的 对不起 我马上就来
Baby,I'm only five minutes away,okay?
宝贝 我还有5分钟就到了
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
Come on.
来吧
Yeah.
对
That's the way I like it.
我就喜欢这样
Go ahead,go ahead.
继续 继续啊
Come on.
快点
What's the problem,baby?
怎么了 宝贝?
Things just started getting good here.
刚进行到精彩的地方
I said what's the problem?
我问你怎么了?
Screw you.
你去死吧
Hello?
喂?
Mom...where have you been?
妈妈...你到哪去了?
I called you,like, four hours ago.
我好像4个小时以前 就打电♥话♥给你了
What?
什么?
Four hours?
4个小时?
Yeah.
是
I'll be right there,baby.
宝贝 我马上到
What is the matter with you, making him wait like that?
你是怎么了 让他那样干等着?
I'm sorry. Hon,two seconds.
对不起 亲爱的 再等我会
Okay.
好
What the hell is going on,Niki?
到底发生什么事了 妮其?
Something terrible has happened.
发生了些可怕的事情
What? What is it?
什么? 是什么事?
Those guys that you said that Linderman would send to get his money back... Yeah?
你说林达曼派了些家伙来要钱...对吧?
Well,he did.
是啊
And now they're dead.
现在他们都死了
On the floor of my garage.
就在我车♥库♥的地板上
What?
什么?
How?
怎么死的?
That's just it.
就那样
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫你不知道?
I mean I don't know.
就是我不知道
I just--I woke up,
我只是--当我醒来的时候
and they were dead and...
他们就都死了...
I think that I might...
我想我可能...
Sometimes I look in the mirror...
有时我看着镜子...
and I'm not sure it's me that I'm seeing.
而我不确定镜子里面的人就是我
Maybe it was DL, you know?
可能是D.L. 记得吗?
He's trying to protect you
他一直想保护你
because he still loves you and Micah.
因为他仍然爱着你和弥迦
DL wouldn't risk coming back.
D.L.不会冒险跑回来
The cops are after him.
警♥察♥一直在找他
And once Linderman finds out they're dead,
一旦林达曼发现他们死了
it's not gonna matter who killed them.
不管是谁杀的
He's gonna come after me.
他肯定会找上我
Then you need to listen to me.
那你就要听我说
Niki,you have to call the police.
妮其 你得打电♥话♥给警方
No,I gotta...
不 我要...
I gotta cover my tracks.
我要去消除我的痕迹
And then I gotta run.
然后跑路
I gotta go.
我走了
Why would anybody wanna tap Papa Saresh's phone?
为什么所有人都要 窃听苏雷什爸爸的电♥话♥?
Papa Saresh?
苏雷什爸爸?
Yeah,he told me to call him that
对 他让我那么叫他
after I butchered his name a couple times.
在我叫错他名子好几次之后
I don't know why someone would want to tap his phone.
我不知道为什么 有人要窃听他的电♥话♥
Back in Madras,I found a man in his apartment
回马德拉斯的时候 我发现他公♥寓♥有个人
|| stealing his research, and now this.
正在窃取他的研究成果 现在又有这个
Why don't you just ask your dad?
为什么你不问你♥爸♥爸呢?
I mean,he must have some idea who it is.
我的意思是 他一定知道是谁
My father died four days ago.
我父亲4天前去世了
What?
什么?
I'm sorry,I...
很抱歉 我...
You didn't know?
你不知道?
He was murdered in his cab.
他在出租车里被谋杀的
Oh,my God. How awful.
天啊 太可怕了
You were close?
你们很熟?
Yeah...I mean, I hate cooking for one.
恩...我不喜欢只为自己做饭
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表