剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He doesn't even want to meet me?
他甚至都不想见我?
Oh,claire.
克莱尔
Please.
别这样
Why'd you even tell me about him?
为什么你都不和我提起他?
Because he wants to give us some money.
因为他想给我们些钱
$50,000,and you're entitled to half of that.
5万美金 你能拿走一半
I don't want his money.
我并不想要他的钱
I,uh,I'm heading back to mexico for a while.
我要回墨西哥一阵子
So we're probably not gonna see each other.
到时我们可能见不了面
I want you to take real good care of yourself,okay?
我要你好好照顾自己 好吗?
Hang on.
等一下
So I can remember that sweet face.
这样我可以记住你甜美的脸蛋儿
Police! Get your hands up!
警♥察♥! 把手举起来!
I'm on the--
我在...
I'm on the job.
我在做我的工作
Hello. Zane taylor?
你好 赞恩·泰勒?
Yes.
是我
You must be dr. Suresh. Come on in.
你一定是苏雷什博士 进来吧
can I get you some tea?
要喝茶吗?
Sorry it took me so long to get here.
很抱歉我来晚了
No,it's no problem.
没关系
Is earl grey okay?
伯爵红茶怎么样?
Yes,that'll be fine.
可以
You,um...
你...
sounded rather alarmed on the phone.
在电♥话♥里好像很惊恐的样子
You seemed to have calmed down some.
你看起来冷静多了
I had a kind of epiphany about it this morning.
我今早有点胡言乱语
Are you familiar with abraham maslow,
你熟悉亚伯拉罕·马斯洛吗?
the peak experience?
"高峰体验"? (注:马斯洛的学说之一)
I'm afraid not.
不太清楚
It's,um...
那是...
a single moment that takes you out of yourself.
在某一时刻你会超越自己
Makes you feel very tiny or very large.
获得最大的满足感和欢愉
To some extent,one with life or nature or god.
在某种程度上来说 可以是世俗的也可以是灵性
I see...
我明白...
like seeing all the pieces of a puzzle fit together.
就好像看到所有的拼图都完美的拼合在一起
All this time,I was trying to fight it.
一直以来 我都在尝试反抗它
Deny it.
否认它的存在
But there is no shame in having this ability,is there?
但拥有这些能力并没什么可羞愧的 对吗?
None whatsoever.
毫无疑问
It would be like denying you have brown eyes.
那就好像否认你的眼睛是棕色的
Right.
对
So,um...
所以...
I guess that you-- you want to see my ability.
我想... 你会想要看一下我的能力
Yes!
是的!
I mean,I'm quite anxious to document it.
我是说我迫不及待地想记载下来
You might want to step back.
你最好退后点
That looks like a nice jacket.
你的外套挺漂亮的
My god!
天呐!
You want to see it again?
你要再看一次吗?
Look,for what it's worth,I'm sorry for the way things turned out.
不管怎样说 我很抱歉事情变成这样
You know,I could've been a-- A much better person back then.
我那时...该对你更好些的
You politicians,
你是搞政♥治♥的
you sure know your way around an apology.
果然很会道歉
You and me,we were never gonna work out.
我们俩不可能在一起的
Two diff--
两个不...
different worlds.
不同的世界
Yeah.
是的
I,uh...
我...
I hope this goes a long way toward making up for the fact that I wasn't there.
我这次大老远跑来希望能够补偿
For both of you.
我多年来没能陪伴在你们身边
So...
那么
where is she?
她在哪?
claire?
克莱尔?
you just missed her.
她刚刚离开
did she want to see me?
她想见我吗?
yeah.
是的
I snapped a photo of her.
我给她拍了一张照
Look how beautiful she is.
看 她多漂亮
I'm--I'm sure she is.
我相信她是的
Take a look,nathan.
看一下吧 内森
she came here with her bags all packed.
她带着打好包的行李过来
She thought you were gonna rescue her from her tragic life.
她以为你会来救她走 离开她那不开心的生活
That sound familiar?
有似曾相识的感觉吧?
I told her you're just here to pay your money and go.
我告诉她你只是来送钱 然后就走
Did I speak out of turn?
我错了吗?
I could call her.
我可以给她打电♥话♥
I could get her to come back.
让她回来
you did fine.
你做得很好
You did just fine.
你那么做是对的
I should probably be heading back to my family.
我该回家去了
Just the kids.
只是小孩
I'm very interested in how you control this...ability.
我很想知道 你是怎么控制你的...能力的
Well,it's,like...riding a bike for the first time.
就像第一次骑自行车
It's a little wobbly.
开始会有点不稳
And then I discovered something.
然后我逐渐熟悉了
A kind of peace.
发现了窍门
A sense of purpose that can only be described as destiny.
那感觉只能用命中注定来形容
I'd like to take a dna sample.
我想取个DNA样本
From me,okay.
我的? 好的
Um,sure.
当然
Just swab it on the inside of your mouth.
只要擦一下你的口腔内壁
The tea.
茶好了
If you'll excuse me for a second.
抱歉离开一下
Of course.
当然
I just swab it on the inside of my cheek?
只要擦一下口腔内壁就行了?
Yes,that's right.
是的 没错
There you go.
给你
Dna sample.
DNA样本
Thank you.
谢谢
You know...
你该明白...
you should be careful who you talk to about this ability,zane.
跟别人说起你的能力的时候 你应该小心些 赞恩
There's some people who might not understand.
有些人对这事很不理解
Who might want to hurt you.
还有人可能会伤害你
Why would anybody want to hurt me?
为什么会有人要害我?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
But I do know this--
不过我可以确定的是
there are others out there like you.
还有一些人也像你一样
Really?
真的?
How many others?
多少人?
Dozens.
几十人吧
And those are just the ones I know about.
那只是我知道的
With more time and research,
如果多点时间深入研究
I could find hundreds,thousands!
我可能会找到成百上千个
But,uh...
不过...
you're the first one who's returned my phone calls.
你是第一个回复我电♥话♥的
But I am going to find them.All of them.
不过我会去找他们的 全部的
I could go with you.
我能跟你一起
I could help you. Think about it.
我能帮助你 想想吧
These people could need convincing.
这些人可能会需要证据
Who better to do that?
还有谁比我更合适呢?
Ando,over here!
安藤 这里
Hope!
希望!
You got it. My hero.
你拿到了 真是我的英雄
I was trapped under a bed.
我被困在床底下
Your boyfriend is very large.
你男朋友真是个大块头
You mean ex-boyfriend.
你是说前男友吧
Come on.
来吧
I need a ride to primm.My mom's house.
我需要有人送我去普里姆 我妈妈家
I'm sure she would love to meet you.
我想她一定很想见见你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表