剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
from his picture in the post office.
所以一眼认出了他
I knew it was my duty to call.
报♥警♥是我的义务
Especially with it being election day and all.
尤其是选举当天
Well, you helped us capture a very dangerous man.
你帮我们抓住了重犯
Most people wouldn't take the risk.
一般人都不愿意冒这个险
I'm not most people.
我可不是一般人
Welcome, Ms...Baker.
你好 贝克夫人
Do you mind if I take my son
我想带我的儿子
into the voting booth with me?
一起去投票间可以吗
I'm trying to teach him about democracy in action.
我想给他看看 实际生活中的民♥主♥
Oh, what a lovely thought.
好的 很不错的想法呢
Follow me.
请跟我来
I've been thinking about
我一直在想
how you make yourself look like that.
你是怎么变身的
You must bend light or something.
是不是扭曲光线或是别的什么把戏
How do you know this isn't the real me?
你怎么知道现在不是真正的我呢
Okay, Micah,it's time to boot up.
好了 弥迦 投票吧
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做
You can tell computers what to do.
你能操纵电脑做事
So I want you to tell this one and all the others here
所以我想你操纵这台 包括在这里的所有电脑
to vote for Nathan Petrelli.
投票给内森·佩里
After this,we do the same thing in 12 other precincts.
然后 我们再去另外12个选区 做同样的事
We don't have to go anywhere else.
我们不用再到别的街区去
It says that they're all networked.
它告诉我 所有电脑是联网的
So from here, I can change every one in the city.
所以在这儿 我就可以改变 所有电脑的投票结果
It says that.
它说的
Yeah.
没错
How many votes does your boss want him to win by?
你的老板希望他以多少票数当选
Make it a landslide.
压倒性的优势
Can I go home now?
那我现在可以回家了吗?
Sorry to interrupt your big day.
抱歉在你的重要时刻打扰你
How did...
你怎么...
I didn't think I'd be seeing you again.
我以为不会再见到你了
I thought after you tipped me off about Linderman,
我以为 你告诉我林达曼的事之后
you'd...I figured you'd be dead.
你...我以为你会被灭口
And Niki thought that you were gonna take him out.
妮其也以为你会揭发他的罪行
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
He made you an offer that you couldn't refuse.
他给了你无法拒绝的条件
Something like that,yeah.
差不多 是的
We came here to find Linderman.
我们是来找林达曼
-Who are you? -He took our son.
-你是谁 -他带走了我们的儿子
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Something to do with you and the election.
为你的选举铺平道路
Kidnapping.
绑♥架♥
That's a serious accusation.
这是严重的诽谤
I hope you have evidence.
你得有证据
Cut the crap, Nathan.
废话少说 内森
We both know that you hate Linderman as much as we do.
我们都知道 你跟我们一样憎恶林达曼
You were gonna kill him.
你早就想除掉他的
Let us finish the job.
让我们来完成这件事
Look, whatever you think you're getting from this man,
听着 不管你从这人手中得到什么
he's gonna take back ten times more from you.
总有一天 他会从你手中取回更多
And he ain't never gonna stop
他会不断索取
until everything you care about is gone.
直到你一无所有
If I tell you where Linderman is...
如果我告诉你们林达曼的地址
I have to know that he's not gonna come after us.
我要你们保证 他不会再找上门来
The man took my son.
那家伙抢走我的儿子
He's gonna pay for that in full.
他得为此付出全部代价
Takezo Kenzei longed to unite Japan.
宫本武藏的梦想是统一日本
He went to the dragon of Kiso Mountain
他找到了木曾川峡谷的神龙
and asked the dragon to teach him the secrets of the sword.
请它指教剑道的秘诀
The dragon taught him to become the Kensei,
神龙教会了他 使他成为了剑圣
the sword saint.
剑中之圣
He fought his enemies and won,
他战无不胜
saving his people.
保一方平安
Then the dragon came to his palace,
有一天 神龙来到他的领地
demanding the life of the princess.
要求带走公主的性命
Kensei drew his sword
剑圣拨出他的剑
and plunged it into his own heart.
刺入了自己的胸膛
He handed it to the dragon and said,
他把剑递给神龙 说
"My love is in here.Take it."
这就是我的挚爱 你要就带走吧
And then he died.
说完他就死了
Tracking system's on the 42nd floor.
跟踪系统在42楼
Get a read on someone.
找个人让我们进去
Yeah.
好吧
You sure there isn't another way?
真的没别的办法了吗
The reason I brought youhere, Parkman,
帕克曼 我带你到这里的原因就是
was so that you could get us to those elevators without raising a ruckus.
你能神不知鬼不觉的 让我们搭电梯上去
Now, if you can't do that,you might as well give up
现在 如果你做不到 你等于放弃了...
on your wife and unborn child right now.
你的妻子跟你未出世的孩子
Because no matter how far you run...
因为不管你跑多远
they will find you.
他们都可以找到你
Okay. A simple "no" would have done the trick.
没问题 小菜一碟
Good morning, Stanley.
早上好 斯坦利
Okay, I got it.
行 我来搞定
Stanley, hey, man.
斯坦利 伙计
I just took my buddy to lunch.
我刚才带我兄弟吃午餐
I forgot my ID.Can you buzz us through?
我忘带了我的ID卡 可以让我们通过吗?
I don't know you.
我不认识你
It's Matt from accounting on 3-6.
我叫马特 3-6楼会计部的
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
We just went to Ray's for an egg parm.
我们刚去了Ray's吃了鸡蛋奶酪
I'm gonna need to see your ID, buddy.
请出示你的ID卡 伙计
Stan, come on, buddy,you don't remember?
斯坦利 好好想想 兄弟 你记不起来了?
Remember on the weekend,I ran into you
周末我遇见过你
at the, um...at that restaurant?
在...在饭店?
Where did I take Tanya,Shopsins?
我带塔妮娅去的地方?商店?
Shopsins.
在商店
Right? You introduced me to Tanya.
想起来了吗?你介绍我给塔妮娅
I did? Drank and, God,I hope I didn't...
有这回事吗?喝酒 然后... 老天 我好像没有...
You okay, Stan?
你还好吗 斯坦利?
Remember? You were really drunk.
想起来了吗? 你喝的醉醺醺
And you were worried about people finding out about the...
而且你担心被人发现...
Uh, you know, the...
你知道的 就是...
the porno.
黄书
Oh, hey, yeah,don't worry about it...here.
别担心那个了 来
You guys go ahead. Have a good day.
你们赶紧进去吧 祝你们今天开心
Thanks.Thanks, Stan.
多谢 谢啦 斯坦
No problem, sir.
不用谢 先生
The password doesn't work.
密♥码♥不管用了
They must have changed the protocol.Great.
他们肯定是更换了身份认证协议 棒极了
We have to wait
我们只能等
until you can pick it out of somebody's head.
你从别人脑瓜里面读出密♥码♥来了
We gotta move. Right now.
我们得赶紧走 现在就走
That blonde works for Linderman.
那个金发女人是林达曼一伙的
Let's go.
我们走
Linderman could be on any floor.
林达曼可能会在任何一层
Then we'll search them all. Come on.
那我们就挨层找 走
Mr. Hawkins. Ms. Sanders?
霍金斯先生 桑德女士?
Relax.
别紧张
My friend can hear your thoughts.
我的朋友能听到你们在想什么
He says we have similar goals.
他说我们来这儿的目的差不多
Didn't I throw you out a window?
我是不是曾经把你从窗户扔出去过?
You're responding well to the treatment.
你对治疗的反应良好
The important question is
重要的是
how are you feeling,Molly?
你觉得怎么样 莫莉?
Good, I guess.
还不错吧 我觉得
As long as I don't get any more shots.
只要我不用再打♥针♥了
The antibodies in my blood are a cure for the virus.
我血液中的抗体就是对抗 这种病毒的药物
I'm afraid we will need to continue the treatments.
恐怕我们还要继续治疗下去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表