剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Now, if we get a match and we can get close to him,
如果我们能找到相符的DNA 就有希望抓到他了
I'm gonna need you to get inside his head.
然后我需要你的读心术
Pick him out of a crowd, find him in a building--
把他从人群中揪出来 从高楼里把他找出来
Right, about that, um...
关于那个 呃...
Lately it's been harder for me to filter the voices.
我最近越来越难以过滤那些心声
And hearing what they're really thinking...
而且听到他们内心真正的想法
It can be ugly.
有的真的很恶心
What's going on, Matt?
怎么了 马特?
Theodore Sprague.
西奥多·斯佩雷格
AKA Sylar.
又叫塞拉
We got you.
总算找到你了
So you're just gonna sit there all day and not say a word, huh?
你打算就这样一言不发地坐一整天?
I want to go home.
我要回家
Like I told you,
我告诉过你
it's not safe there with your mother.
和你母亲在一起不安全
Is she dead?
她死了吗?
No.
没有
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Dad, we left her on the floor.
爸爸 我们留她一个人躺在地板上
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Heroes don't run away.
英雄是不会置之不理的
Micah Bad guys do
弥迦 只有坏蛋才这么做
Heroes help people, Dad.
英雄是帮助人的 爸爸
You know what?
知道么?
You're a bad guy.
你是个坏蛋
I'm not a bad guy,all right?
我不是坏蛋 好吗?
Do you remember when I told you that six months ago
你还记得我告诉过你六个月前
I started having these bad dreams?
我开始做噩梦的事吗?
We all have bad dreams, Niki.
我们都会做噩梦的 妮其
I don't think that they were just dreams.
我觉得那些不只是梦而已
When they started,I thought that...
刚开始 我以为
Maybe somebody was following me or something.
可能是有人在跟踪我或者别的什么
And I would catch my reflection.
然后我以为是我的影子
But it wasn't my reflection.
但其实那不是我的影子
It was another me.
是另一个我
She has a name.
她有名字
Jessica.
叫杰茜卡
Jessica.
杰茜卡?
When someone tries to hurt me,
当有人企图伤害我的时候
it's like she comes out.
她就会出现
There is no Jessica.
没有什么杰茜卡
It's just you.
只有你而已
No, I see her in the mirror.
不 我从镜子里看到她了
And she tells me that she wants to come out again.
她还告诉我她会再次出现
The part of me that needs Micah back
可我想要弥迦回来
wants to let her do it.
所以我身体的一部分就任由她了
It's just complicated with your mom and me.
你妈妈和我之间的事情很复杂
What's up ahead?
前面怎么了?
Stay there.
呆在车上
Dad, don't!
爸爸 不要
Get out!Quick!
离开这里 快点
what happened
发生什么事了?
he will never get her out in time
他不可能及时救出她的
Lady, you gotta get up!
女士 快醒醒
You gotta get out of there.
你得离开这
You no worry.
别担心
I help.
我会帮忙的
Dad! Hiro!
爸爸 阿宽
why couldnot i have super strength too?
为什么我不能也有超级力量呢?
Dad!
爸爸
Micah!
弥迦
Dad...
爸爸...
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
What happened?
怎么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道
We're usually in our pajamas around the breakfast table.
我们通常都是穿着睡衣吃早餐的
You can't blame us
你可不能因为我们为了访谈
for cleaning up for the Journal.
而穿衣打扮就责备我们啊
Not when the hollandaise is made fresh.
在如此新鲜的美味面前 我不会的
You seem to be adjusting well.
看来你适应得很好
To the wheelchair?
你指轮椅吗?
You can say it,Mr. Dennison.
可以这么说 丹尼森先生
I lost my right to be sensitive
当我嫁给内森时
when I married Nathan.
我就不再敏感了
I'm not saying I didn't have my darker moments
不过在我复原期间
during rehabilitation.
确实也有过低潮
I was angry for a long time.
有很长一段时间我感到愤怒
At your husband?
对你丈夫?
Wasn't he driving?
不是他开的车吗?
At God.
是老天不公
But we seem to have made our peace.
不过看来我们已经重归于好了
Oh, hello, Peter.
好啊 彼得
What's this?
这是干嘛?
It's brunch.We always have brunch.
早午餐 我们一直都吃早午餐的
Since when?
从何时开始的?
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Peter, how good to see you.
彼得 见到你真高兴
Nice of you to drop by.Peter.
你能来真是太好了 彼得
Whatever this is about,now is not the time.
不论你来是为了什么 现在不是时候
Charles Deveaux died this morning.
查尔斯·德沃今天早上死了
I'm sorry.Were you there?
抱歉 你在那?
No, I wasn't.
不 我不在
I stopped working for him so I could figure out
我辞去了看护他的工作
so I could figure ou what was going on with us.
我要搞清楚我们的事
I told you to drop all this "I'm special" crap.
我告诉过你别再胡扯什么我很特别
I can't, all right?I need your help.
我做不到 我需要你的帮助
That man out there is Oliver Dennison.
外面那个男人是奥利弗·丹尼森
He's working for the Journal doing a story on me.
他正为日报写一篇关于我的专访
Everything I've worked for is riding on our family
我做的每件事都是为了让我们一家人
being able to sit through a single meal together and smile.
能面带笑容的坐在一起吃顿饭
So I'm not family enough for you now.
你是说对你而言我不够格称为家人了?
No, you're not.
是的 你不是
Not when you're gonna ruin an election for me.
当你毁掉我的竞选之时就不是
I need you to get me a painting, all right?
我要你帮我拿一幅画 行吗?
Linderman bought it.
被林达曼买♥♥走了
Whoa, whoa--We're not exactly advertising
我们不该在这里
that family connection around here.
四处宣传我们的家族关系
All right, great.
没事 很好
So just get him on the phone
你就给他打个电♥话♥
and ask about the painting.
问下关于那幅画的事
Peter, I'm sorry.
彼得 对不起
But you're gonna have to go,okay?
但你该走了 好吗?
Hey, you know what?
你知道么?
I'm just gonna fly off the terrace, yeah?
我要从阳台上飞走 怎样?
No?
不信?
Hey, I can fly.
我会飞
Nathan, so can you.
内森 你也可以
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
Why don't we just race around the Statue of Liberty real quick, huh?
我们干嘛不绕着自♥由♥女神像 来比比谁飞的快呢?
Give this tweedy guy something to write about.
给那个穿粗花呢的家伙制♥造♥点题材?
You wouldn't.
你不会的
Ah?Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Sorry, Nathan gave me an earful about showing up in cords.
抱歉 内森抱怨我穿得太随便了
I told him I'm trying to stay grounded.
我告诉他因为我还在禁足时期
Good to have you back.
你回来太好了
How'd you get this?
你怎么搞到这个的?
The issue isn't even out yet.
这期还没出版呢
我在未来拿的 是关于我的故事
Hero
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表