剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
一种化学药物能够隔离基因的突变
that causes these abnormalities.
这应该能控制这些基因变异情况
We can offer these people understanding, control,
我们可以教他们理解 控制
or, if needed, elimination of their ability.
或者 如果需要 消除他们的能力
Elimination?
消除?
You make it sound like a virus or plague.
怎么听起来像要消除病毒或者瘟疫
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply--
对不起 我并不是这个意思
It's just not all of you exhibit the same sets of skills you do.
并不是每个人对能力的看法都和你一样
And they can be dangerous.
而且他们可能很危险
My father had to learn that firsthand.
我父亲是第一个进行这项研究的人
How's that?
怎么样了?
He was murdered by a man named Sylar.
他被一个叫塞拉的人杀害了
Well, what happened to this...
怎么会这样...
Sylar?
塞拉?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
He just got away with killing your dad?
他杀了你父亲却逍遥法外?
I only know he's gone, locked away.
我只知道他跑了 藏起来了
What does it matter?
这有什么关系?
Even if I could come face-to-face with him,
就算我能和他面对面
what difference would it make?
又能改变些什么吗?
Justice can never really be served.
正义永远不能真正得到伸张
What a shame.
真可惜
They're out there.
他们仍然在外面
I can feel them...
我能感觉到他们
so innocent, so unaware of what's happening to them.
如此无辜 对即将降临在他们身上的事如此后知后觉
We'll find them, Mohinder.
我们会找到他们的 莫欣德
All of them, together. The two of us.
他们所有人 我们两个人一起
It's our destiny.
这是我们的命运
I'm gonna call it a night.
我要去好好睡上一觉
I'll catch you in the morning.
明天见
Claire, do we need to talk?
克莱尔 我们要谈一谈吗?
No.
不
Yes.
好吧
Mom, you know how you sometimes forget things?
妈妈 你知道为什么有时你会忘记些事情?
Honey, is this about my trip to the neurologist?
亲爱的 是不是关于我去看神经科医生的事?
It's just some headaches. I don't want you to worry
只是些头疼 我不希望你为我担心
But they don't know that's causing it, right?
但是他们不知道病因 对吗?
We are still waiting on the results from the tests.
我们还在等检查结果
What if it's not some thing that's responsible for it
如果不是某件事造成的
but someone?
而是某些人呢?
What on earth are you talking about?
你在说什么胡话呢?
What if you knew a secret,
如果你知道了一个秘密
and they had a way to brainwash you?
而他们有办法帮你洗♥脑♥?
You have been studying long enough.
你一定是学习学太久了
Let's curl up in my bed,
我们去我的床上
piece of pie, glass of milk,
来块派 喝杯牛奶
and watch an old Cary Grant movie.
看部卡里·格兰特的老电影 如何?
Mom, I'm serious.
妈妈 我是认真的
I know this is a little scary,
我知道这个有些让人惊慌
but Dad's in charge of talking to the doctors,
但是爸爸会和医生们谈的
and they will come up with the answers.
他们会有结果的
Maybe you shouldn't trust Dad so much.
也许你不该太相信爸爸
Now, why would you say that?
为什么这么说?
What if it gets worse...
如果一切变得更糟...
and next time that you--
下一次你...
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom! Mom!
妈妈! 妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom, please wake up.
妈妈 求求你醒醒
What's this all about anyways?
这是怎么回事?
What's what? The birds.
什么怎么回事? 这些鸽子
I mean, you--
我的意思是...
you sort of hate everything, everyone.
你有些愤世嫉俗
Except you treat these pigeons like they're family.
但你对这些鸽子 就像对家人一样
Charles Darwin bred pigeons when he was working out his theory of evolution.
查尔斯·达尔文在酝酿进化论期间饲养过鸽子
Married up various permutations to get maximum potential.
期望通过多种组合的杂交 来发掘最大的潜力
What do you mean by that, maximum potential?
你所说的最大的潜力 是什么意思?
I think he meant you, friend.
我想他说的就是你 朋友
But you used to care. About all this.
但你曾关心着周围的人和事
Didn't you?
不是吗?
All right, sharing time's over.
好了 闲聊时间结束
Time to get--
是时候...
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Something unexpected.
做出乎你意料之外的事
Claire, this isn't a great time.
克莱尔 我现在没空
Dad, you have to come home.
爸爸 你必须马上回家
Mom fell and she blacked out. I called 911--
妈妈摔倒了 她昏过去了 我打了911...
What happened to her?
她出什么事了?
I came home and she didn't even know who I was.
我刚才回家时 她想不起我是谁
She didn't even remember Mr. Muggles.
甚至不记得玛格勒先生
I'm coming home right away.
我马上赶回家
Claude'll have to wait.
克劳德必须再等等了
Matt, where are you?
马特 你在哪?
Hey, what's up?
怎么了?
The ring.
这戒指
I took it to get resized,
我去改了尺寸
and the jeweler told me it was worth $40,000.
而珠宝匠告诉我它价值四万美元
Well, that's ridiculous.
那太可笑了
And he accused me of stealing it.
他指控我是偷来的
I had to tell him my husband was a cop
我不得不跟他说我老公是警♥察♥
and there has to be some kind of an explanation.
而这件事也一定会有个合理的解释
There is an explanation, right?
你会有解释的 对吗?
The guy that I was rotecting, Malsky...
那个我保护的家伙 他叫马尔斯基
those were his.
这些全都是他的
you have to give them back. I can't.
你得还回去 我不能
I can't. He's dead.
我不能 他已经死了
Hmm. Uh, I need to sit down.
我得坐一下
See-- Honey, this is why I didn't want to tell you about this, okay?
亲爱的 这就是为什么 我不想告诉你的原因
You were gonna get upset--
你知道后一定会很困扰
You let me keep the ring.
你居然让我戴着
It was stole property. What were you thinking?
一枚偷来的戒指 你是怎么想的?
I don't know what I was thinking.
我也不知道我那时是怎么想的
I have no idea.
我也不清楚
You know, Matt, for a guy that can...
马特 作为一个...
read other people's thoughts,
会读心术的人
you should spend a little bit of time on your own.
你应该注意下自己的想法
You know what?
知道吗?
I'm just trying to figure out how to take care of our family.
我正在努力寻找养家糊口的法子
I don't have a job, Jan.
我失业了 詹妮
And I'm worried that the baby--
而我担心我们的孩子...
Ever since you told me about this thing,this thing that you do,
自从你告诉我你的能力
I have tried to act like everything's okay, but it's not.
我也尽力表现得一切都不要紧 但事实上不是的
It's stealing and lying.
偷窃 说谎
Matt, you're better than this!
马特 你原来不是这样的
All right.
好吧
Fine, I'll take them down to the precinct.
我把它们送到警署
Call them right now.
现在就打电♥话♥
What? Call them right now.
什么? 现在就打!
hello?
喂?
What?
什么?
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪?
Yeah. Yeah, I know the place.
好...我知道那里
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Who was that?
是谁打的?
I, uh, I gotta go out.
我要出去一下
Where?
去哪?
Matt.
马特
How you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
You knew they were after you.
你知道他们在找你
I don't know who they were!
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表