剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Heroes
前情回顾
Two weeks later...
两周之后
You get your mind read yet, Niki?
头脑清醒了吗 妮其?
Up to me, I'd leave you in the box here.
要是我说了算 一定把你扔在这里
a few more weeks.
多呆几个星期
Even animals like you get a lawyer visit.
即使像你这样的畜牲
You just move real slow-like, you hear me?
你只要慢慢地移♥动♥就像 你听到我说的了吗?
Nice and easy.
友好点
Show me your hands!
把手伸出来!
Come on, get 'em up!
快点 站起来
Go on.Let's go.
我们走吧
Union Wells High School opens its doors today
威尔斯联合高中
for the first time since 16-year-old Jackie Wilcox
自从16岁的杰姬·威尔科克斯
was brutally murdered during a homecoming game two weeks ago.
在两周之前的返校节晚会上
Teachers and students wrestle with how to remember the slain cheerleader,
老师和学生在深切缅怀这位遇害的
while still trying to move on.
啦啦队员 同时生活仍要继续
This is Angela Braumstead, Channel 5 News.
我是安吉拉·布朗斯坦德 新闻5频道
Look at all those reporters.
看看所有的这些记者
You don't have to worry about the press.
你不用担心会有压力
They're not allowed on school grounds.
他们是不被允许进入校园的
I'm more worried about the other kids.
我倒是更担心其他的孩子
They're gonna want to ask me questions about it.
他们会问我那些事情
Well...
好吧...
You don't have to tell them anything.
你不需要告诉他们任何事
Well, good, 'cause I don't really rember much.
好极了 因为我并不真的记得多少
I mean, I know that's supposed to be post-traumatic stress
我是说 我知道那可能是
or whatever,
创伤后遗症或别的什么
but nothing?
但是什么都不记得?
Nothing at all?
一点点都没有?
Memory's a funny thing.
记忆是很奇妙的东西
I think it's a blessing that you don't remember.
我倒认为你不记得反而是种福气
Where'd you find me?
你在哪儿找到我的?
What do you mean?
你指什么?
The night Jackie got killed.
杰姬被杀的那晚
You said you found me by the stadium?
你说你是在体育场找到我的?
You were scared to death.You were traumatized.
你害怕得要命 你还受了伤
You just wanted to go home.
你只想要回家
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Thanks.
谢谢了
I guess I better go.
我想我还是走吧
Not so dangerous anymore, are we, Mr. Sylar?
我们已经不再处于危险之中了 是吗 塞拉先生?
We've gone over every strand of code,
我们仔细检查了基因密♥码♥的每一环
trying to find the code on switches that identify his aptitudes.
企图找到能够识别人类潜能
Other than telekinesis, we're drawing a blank.
除了意念移物 我们一无所获
Has he responded to the glycimerine?
他对格兰西蒙尼有什么反应吗?
Given him enough to kill an elephant.
给他的量足够杀死一头大象
Nothing.We're no closer.
什么反应都没 我们没有进一步的收获
If we keep up at this rate, he'll be dead by tomorrow.
如果我们用这样的比率继续用药 他明天就会死
After what he did to Eden, he'd deserve it.
就他对伊登的所作所为 这是他应得的
Unfortunately, they haven't authorized that.
不幸地是 他们并不允许那么做
He stays alive.
他得活着
You're just gonna have to dig deeper.
你必须更深入的研究
You better be right about this, Parkman.
你这次最好是对的 帕克曼
Go, go, go!Let's go, come on!
上 上 上! 我们上 快点!
Come on, come on, let's go.
快点 快点 我们上
We swept this entire place.
我们把这里搜了个底朝天
There's nothing here but paper.
除了纸什么都没有
Did you check the basement?
你查过地下室了吗?
Yeah! Stairwells?
是的! 楼梯井呢?
More paper.
是的 只有更多的纸
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he? Where's Sylar?
他在哪里?塞拉在哪里?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不明白你在说什么
He's not here, Parkman.
他不在这里 帕克曼
Nice going.
干得好
The Tyrannosaurus Rex was a huge, meat-eating dinosaur
霸王龙是庞大的食肉型恐龙
that lived during the late Cretaceous Period
生活在白垩纪晚期
about 65 to 85 million years ago.
大约在6500到8500万年前
If we could go back in time,
如果我们能够回到那个时代
there's no telling what wonders we'd find...
难以预料我们究竟会发现什么奇迹
He's burning up.
他在发高烧
Persistent idiopathic fever.
持续原因不明的高烧
Means they have no idea what's wrong.
就是说他们不清楚问题在哪
Find the best doctors in the world,
找来了全世界最好的医生
just to have them tell me they don't know
就是让他们用四种不同的语言
what they're doing in four different languages.
来告诉我他们对此束手无策
His heart--they don't know,
他的心脏 他们不知道
how much more he can take.
他还能承受多少
a heart attack?
心脏病发作吗?
He's not gonna die, Ma.
他不会死的 妈妈
Well, he will unless I do something.
他会的除非我做些什么
Why don't you just let the doctors do what they do?
你为什么不能让医生去做他们该做的呢?
I wish I knew what was going on in there.
我希望我知道那里到底出了什么事
Just before he passed out,
在他昏倒之前
he said he, uh...
他说他 呃...
He felt he was absorbing too many powers.
他觉得他吸收了太多的能量
Peter wanted to see that painting.
彼得想要看那副画
After I told you not to let him,
在我告诉你不要让他看之后
you knew he was gonna.
你明知他会一头扎进这件事去
follow that thing headfirst all the way to Texas.
马上赶往德克萨斯州
He's my brother and I love him,
他是我弟弟 我爱他
but we both know he shouldn't have even been there.
但我们都知道他不该躺在这里
It was important to him.
这对他而言很重要
You really believe all this crap?
你真的相信所有那些连篇鬼话?
Future paintings?
预示未来的画?
The end of the world?
世界末日?
I know he believes it.
我知道他相信那些
And I believe in him.
而我相信他
Fine.Then show me.
好吧 那就给我看看吧
I've been in this damn hospital room for two weeks,
我已经在这个见鬼的病房♥里
waiting for something to happen.
呆了两周 等待奇迹的出现
I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit around
如果我继续这么坐着无所事事
and watch my brother die.
看着我弟弟死 那么我真该下地狱了
Take me to the artist.
带我去件那个画家
I want to see what's worth all this.
我想知道这一切到底值得吗
I love you, man.
我爱你 伙计
There.
给
Okay, your first mistake?
知道你的第一个错误吗?
Never put the peanut butter in the refrigerator.
永远不要把花生酱放在冰箱里
Mom always keeps it at room temperature.
妈妈总是把它保存在室温环境下
Well, your dad's got his own style.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸有自己的风格
I see that.
我看出来了
It-- it still tastes good.
它 它尝起来还是不错的
What happened to you?
你出什么事了?
Did you get in a fight at school today?
你是不是今天在学校打架了?
It's nothing.
没什么大不了的
Just some jerks.
不过是些笨蛋
Well, what happened?
为什么?
Dad, they called Mom a psycho killer.
爸爸 他们说妈妈是疯颠杀手
I know, you can lecture me about not fighting.
我知道你会给我说教让我不要打架
No. No, I...
不 不 我...
I know how hard it is without her.
我知道没有她有多艰难
And I wish it could be easier.
我希望这一切能容易点
But we gonna make it.
但我们会克服这些的
You enjoy that.
你好好尝尝这个
I'll be back.
我马上回来
I believe you were expecting me?
我相信你在等我来
The name is Malski.
我叫马尔斯基
Aaron Malski.
亚伦·马尔斯基
I take it you have it here?
我来取东西 现在在你手上吗?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表