剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
The request was a courtesy,dear.
亲爱的 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Send anyone you want...
随便你派谁来
you're not touching my son.
休想碰我儿子一根汗毛
We'd better take out an insurance policy on Miss Sanders.
我们最好对桑德小姐启用备用方案
The power grid!
电网!
What does he what me to do,melt it?!
他要我怎么做 融化它?!
No,no,no,he says you've gotta--
不... 他说你有...
What the hell's an E.M.P.? I don't know.
E.M.P是什么? 我怎么知道
It's an electromagnetic pulse
那是一种电磁脉冲
that causes a high-intensity photoelectron surge.
可以产生高♥强♥度的光电子流
I don't know what he's saying,
我不明白他说什么
but he says it's not radioactive.
但他说别用辐射
He says it's clean.
不需要放射性物质
But I don't know how to do that.
但我不知道该怎样才能办到
He said you'd say that. He says--
他说你能明白 他说...
You have no concept of your potential.
你对你们的潜能毫无概念
You can focus all your energy into one burst.
集中所有精力 奋力一击
He says don't burn hot, burn bright.
他说别发光发热
Does that make sense?
听明白了吗?
Did he say anything else?
他还说别的了吗?
I shouldn't stand next to you.
我不该站在你旁边
The power's out, let's go! No,no.
停电了 我们走吧 不 还不行
We've gotta get Bennet. That guy is why we're in here.
我们得救伯奈特 就是他害我们被关在这
He got us this far-- we owe him.
他一直在帮我们 我们欠他的
I'm not going back in there.
我可不会再回那去
They'll kill him! Yeah,well
他们会杀了他! 好吧
They're after his daughter.
他们在抓他女儿
He's just trying to protect her.
他试图保护她
He is the one person who can take them down.
他是能让那帮家伙倒台的关键人物
This is our only shot to get our lives back.
这是让我们重拾生活的唯一途径
I don't have a life.
我根本就没有什么生活
Hey,you're always talking about how you want to die,
你口口声声说如何寻死寻活
yet you fight like hell to stay alive.
但事实上却一直苟且偷生
Some part of you wants to live,
你身上有想存活的细胞
and for that, we need Bennet!
为了它们 我们需要救出伯奈特
That went better than I expected.
这比我预期的要好得多
Ma?
妈妈
Nathan.
内森
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He's gone,Nathan.
内森 他走了
No,no!
不...
Peter!
彼得!
He isn't supposed to die this way.
他不该就这么死去
He isn't supposed to die this way.
他不该就这么死去
He was wrong.
他错了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
We hide it.
把这件事掩盖起来
What?
你说什么?
Till after the election.
直到选举结束
Last thing he would have wanted was to bring you down with him.
他可不想因为他的缘故 害你竞选失败
Why does it matter anymore?
这还有什么关系吗?
Peter's dead.
彼得死了
I'm not having this conversation.
我没心情谈这个
Claire.
克莱尔
I know you don't want me here.
我知道你不希望我出现在这
I just want to see him.
这么大老远赶来
I came all this way.
我只想看看他
Let the girl have her moment.
让她和他独处会儿
I didn't even get to know you.
我甚至没来得及认识你
You're the only one that made me feel safe.
你是唯一让我感到安全的人
I thought you were like me.
我以为你和我是一样的
Peter.
彼得
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Guess we're even now.
现在我们扯平了
What do you do with something that killed you?
你会如何处理要了你命的东西?
You could put it underneath your pillow.
你可以把它放在枕头下
I don't know what I would have done.
我也不知道我会如何处理
Don't think about it.
别再想这个了
I didn't die.
我没有死
Yeah, but if you had...
没错 但是如果你真的离开...
I don't know who I am without you.
我不知道失去你我会怎样
Of course you do, you're Nathan Petrelli.
你当然知道 你是内森·佩里
Top of his class, valedictorian,
精英人物 致告别辞者
most likely to--
很可能是这样...
you're that guy with me or without me.
有没有我 你都是老样子
Who's to say I'm not all that because of you?
谁会说我因为失去你就不再完整?
Most of what we are is what people expect us to be.
很多时候我们生活在他人的眼光中
I mean, if you take them away,
如果抛弃那些世俗的眼光
nothing means anything.
一切皆有可能
It's a good thing I can't die then.
我没死是件好事咯?
What?
什么?
Oh,I got that from Claire.
我从克莱尔那听来的
She can regenerate.
她可以再生
No matter what happens?
不管发生什么吗?
I think so.
我想是的
What about that painting?
那幅画又怎么说呢?
You explode.
你整个人都爆♥炸♥了
I mean,if that happened, you could survive it?
就算那真的发生了 你还能存活?
Doesn't really matter, does it?
这真的很重要吗?
Think about it for a minute.
让我想一下
If I go nuclear...
如果我核爆了
if I blow up New York,
如果我把整个纽约摧毁了
do you know how many people are gonna die?
你知道有多少人要丢性命?
0.07%
0.07%
Talk to her,Nathan.
和她谈谈 内森
She wants to know her father.
她想了解她父亲
I can't deal with that right now.
我现在还不能这么做
She's not just some girl, she's your daughter.
她不是一般的女孩 她是你的亲生女儿
You know that Mom wants to send her to Paris?
你知道妈妈要送她去巴黎吗?
You can't let her go.
你不能让她走
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?
Claire's the girl that I saved...in Texas.
克莱尔就是我在德州救的那个女孩
Save the cheerleader Save the world. I get it,I remember.
拯救啦啦队长 就能拯救世界 我知道
And she turns out to be your daughter--your daughter!
而她还是你的女儿 亲生女儿!
Look around.
好好看看吧
Everything I said is happening
我所说的会发生的一切
is happening now.
都在进行中
It's real.
这是真实的
Maybe if Claire's here, I don't blow up.
或许克莱尔在这 我就不会自爆了
Maybe she's here to save us.
或许她是来救我们的
Talk to her,Nathan.
内森 和她谈谈
We need her.
我们需要她
About what just happened,
关于刚刚发生的一切
Nathan and I need to talk to you.
我与内森想和你谈谈
It's okay,I know.
没关系 我知道的
I knew long before either of you did.
早在你们知道前 我就已经知道了
I recommend the cherry pie.
我向你们推荐樱桃派
Shouldn't we keep a lower profile?
我们不是应该保持低调吗?
They won't come after us in a public place.
他们不会在大庭广众之下抓我们
They wouldn't risk it.
他们不能冒这个险
How can you be so sure?
你凭什么这么肯定
Point taken.
信你了
Eat up.
吃饱点
It's a long road ahead.
我们还有很长路要赶
Forget it,I'm getting the hell out of here.
不行 我要离开这里
They will find you.
他们会找到你的
As long as they have that tracking system,
只要他们开着跟踪系统
you'll never be safe.
你到哪都不安全
Neither will Claire.
克莱尔也一样
Look...
听好...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表