剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
But I'm as close as you've got.
但我是你最亲近的人了
So you'll stay home at night.
所以你晚上得呆在家里
Until you earn our trust back.
直到你重新获得我们的信任
It's me,claire.
是我 克莱尔
Do you have a second to talk about my father?
你有时间跟我谈谈我的父亲吗?
Oh,hey,claire. I'm glad you called.
克莱尔 我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
Talk about coincidence. I found your father.
说起来真巧 我找到你父亲了
You're kidding. What'd he say?
开玩笑吧 他说了什么?
Well,after he got over the shock that we were both alive,
除了对我们还活着的事实感到震惊外
he was actually kinda sweet.
他表现得真的很好
Said he'd be happy to help us out. Sounded real generous,too.
他说他很乐意帮助我们 而且听上去真的很慷慨
Says he's gonna fly right down from new york.
他说会马上从纽约飞过来
Well,I want to meet him.
我想见见他
Oh,right.
是吗
Well--well,I-I don't know about that.
我不知道你是这么想的
But he's my father.
但他是我父亲
Right. Well,um...
是啊 那么...
why don't I talk to him,and we'll see what he says.
让我先和他谈谈 看他怎么说好吗?
You know what,claire? I actually have to go. But,um,
克莱尔 我得挂电♥话♥了 但...
I'll call you later,all right?
我晚点会再打给你的 好吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I've got the money.
我把钱带来了
Let's see the diamonds.
让我看看钻石吧
Stones range from 2 to 9 carats.
这些钻石从2克拉到9克拉不等
My offer is more than generous.
我出的价可是够大方的了
not that it matters.
那已经不重要了
Linderman's guy...
林达曼的手下...
will be here soon.
他的手下马上就要来了
You won't get out alive.
你不可能活着离开
Sir. Sir,please. Please.
先生 先生
We have gotta get out of here right now.
我们必须立刻离开这里
This is a setup.
这是个圈套
Whathow do you know that? I just do. You have to trust me.
什么? 你怎么知道的? 我就是知道 你必须相信我
You've got a deal.
成交了
I gotta run.
我得走了
Who's linderman? My exemployer.
林达曼是谁? 我的前任雇主
How do you know his name? Never mind that.
你怎么知道他的名字? 别管这个了
Why has he sent someone here to kill you?
他为什么要派人来杀你?
because I stole his $2 million.
因为我从他那里偷了两百万
Should've been out of the country by now.
我真该早点离开这地方的
Great. You stole the money.
好极了 你偷了他的钱
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Wait a second. You gotta get me out of here.
拜托了 你得帮我离开这里
Take this.
拿着这个
There's another one for you when you get me out.
如果你能帮我离开 我会再给你一颗
No,you can't bribe me.
不 你贿赂不了我
I don't want to die.
我不想死
two in the bodyguard. Then malsky gets one in the gut.
给保镖两枪 再给马尔斯基一枪
Two in the bodyguard. Then malsky gets one in the gut.
给保镖两枪 再给马尔斯基一枪
She's in there.
她就在那儿
This should be fun.
这下有趣了
I do all the work,he takes half the profit.
工作都由我来做 他却要拿一半的报酬
I'm sick of it.
我受够了
No,I got these two chinese guys to help me out.
不 我找了两♥个♥中♥国♥人来帮我解决
Turned on the waterworks and they were mine.
我随便哭一哭 他们就肯为我卖♥♥命了
Yep...
是啊...
they're getting the suitcase as we speak.
我们说话这会儿他们正在帮我拿包呢
All right.
好的
I'll catch the bus from primm and meet you in barstow.
我会从普里姆做公车和你在巴斯托碰头
I love you too,leon.
我也爱你 里昂
I didn't see you come in.
我没有看见你进来
You were on telephone.
因为你在打电♥话♥
Uh,with my mom.
是我妈
So,um... where's the bag?
包在哪里?
We are not chinese. We are japanese.
我们不是中国人 我们是日本人
Whatever.
随便啦!
Where'S... the bag?
那个包...到底在哪里?
You are a bad person.
你是个坏女人
You may have fooled ando,but you do not fool me.
你骗得了安藤 但你骗不了我
Thanks for the help,sulu.
谢谢你的帮助 蠢货
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
We can't stop here. Keep moving.
我们不能在这停下 继续跑
Al right,this way,this way! This way!
这边走 这边走
Come on! Come on!
快! 快!
Okay... go to the elevator.
去电梯那里
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
You have to stop!
你必须得停下!
Don't worry,niki.
别担心 妮其
I don't plan on being little miss homemaker forever.
我可不想永远扮成"家庭主妇"
Just gotta lay low for a while.
只要再耐心点 静待时机
You're chasing two men with a gun in broad daylight.
你正拿着枪在光天化日之下 追杀两个男人
You call that laying low?
你称之为静待时机?
This is my life. My child!
这是我的生活 我的孩子!
you can't do this! I have to.
你不能这么做! 我必须这么做
Somebody's gotta repay linderman.
必须有人偿还欠林达曼的
You made the deal to get me out of jail?
为了把我弄出监狱 你和他做了交易?
I couldn't leave it up to you now,could I?
我不能让你为所欲为
The elevator's not coming.
电梯不会来了
Who are you calling? Backup.
你打给谁? 呼叫增援
You can't bring the cops into this!
你不能把警♥察♥牵扯进来!
Terry,hey! It's parkman. I'm working security-- diamond district.
特里 我是帕克曼 我在钻石区做保全工作
6th and broadway. I got a shooter,possibly two.
在第6大道 杀手有枪 可能有两个人
Send everyone you got.
派出你手下所有的人
Come on!
快点!
All right,you go to the other side of the building.
你去大楼的另一边
Cops will be here soon. I'll buy us some time.
警♥察♥马上就到 我来争取些时间
Drop your weapon.
放下你的武器
Over the side,right now.
扔到下面去! 马上
Okay,where's your partner?
你的同伙在哪?
Partner? Come on your partner!
同伙? 快点 你的同伙!
I heard you arguing with her.
我听见你在和她争吵
Niki,right? Where is she?
妮其 对吗? 她在哪?
You heard niki?
你知道妮其了?
Where is she?
她在哪?
She's probably killing malsky...
也许她已经杀了马尔斯基...
right now.
就是现在
fourth one over,third one back.
第四个上面 第三个后面
Fourth one over,third one back.
第四个上面 第三个后面
Hey,there you are. Come on,let's go!
你在这 我们快走!
Me again.Ahh!
又是我
No! Don't!
不! 不要!
Hey,claire.
克莱尔
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I have to see my father.
我必须得见我的父亲
You don't understand.
你不会明白的
I'll wait here all night if I have to.
有必要的话我会在这等一晚
Why don't we take a walk?
去散散步如何?
it's my mom...
是我妈...
she's sick. I think it's bad.
她病得很重
Oh,I'm so sorry. How can I help?
我很抱歉 我能帮什么忙吗?
You said my father had money.
你说我父亲很有钱
You said he had power and that he wanted to help us.
你说过他有能力 他想帮助我们
I thought maybe he could oh,honey,honey
我想他也许... 亲爱的
I didn't mean that kind of help. I mean just money.
我不是说那样的帮助 只是钱而已
I don't understand.
我不明白
Your daddy-- he's,um...
你♥爸♥爸 他是...
How do I explain this? He'S...
我该怎么说呢? 他是...
when your daddy found out that I was pregnant with you...
当你父亲知道我怀上你了...
what I'm trying to say is that you can't count on him.
我想说的是你不能依赖他
He'll give us cash because that's easy. But anything else,he'll just disappoint you.
他能给你现金 那对他而言很容易 但其它事 他会让你失望的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表