剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Micah!
弥迦!
Micah!
弥迦!
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
Do you know how scared I was?
你知道我有多害怕吗?
Now you know how it felt when you left us!
现在你知道在你离开时 我们是什么感觉了吧!
Micah, what am I supposed to do here?
弥迦 我到底该怎么做?
Go back! She needs us!
回去 她需要我们!
We've discussed this.
我们已经讨论过这个了
Your mom--
你妈妈
Dad, I know she's different, okay?
爸爸 我知道她不一样了 好吗?
I see it too.
我也看到了
Something happened to her when you left.
你走了以后 在她身上发生了些事.
It got really bad.
非常糟糕的事
Then, sometimes,
后来 有些时候
she'd show up instead of Mom.
她会出现 取代妈妈
She?
她?
Jessica.
杰西卡
Jessica.
杰西卡
Dad, Mom--Mom's sick.
爸爸 妈妈 妈妈病了
She can't help herself.
她克制不了她自己
She can't control it.
她不能控制这一切
Micah.
弥迦
Does your mom know about Jessica?
你妈妈知道杰西卡的事情吗?
No, I don't think so.
不 我想她不知道
Dad, we can't just leave her.
爸爸 我们不能就这样丢下她
If you still love her,you'll help her.
如果你仍然爱她 你会帮助她的
You're right.
你说的不错
Do you know this boy?
你认识这个男孩吗?
You're wasting my afternoon because of a ridiculous dream.
你在浪费我的午休 就因为一个可笑的梦
No one said you had to come.
没人说你一定要来
And who's gonna keep you from getting killed?
难道要让你一个人冒险吗?
This is a dangerous neighborhood.
这是个危险的小区
One look at your fancy shoes...
看看你自己 精美的鞋子
and we'll both be running for our lives.
我们都在拿自己的生命当儿戏
Have you seen this boy?
你见过这个男孩吗?
Come now, Mohinder.
走吧 莫欣德
Let's stop this nonsense.
我们不要再胡思乱想了
Go back to the university,
回学校去 像个理智的人
talk about this like rational people.
来谈论这件事
I am not leaving until I find him.
我不会走的 除非我找到他
I know this boy.
我认识这个男孩
For 500 rupees, I can tell you where he is.
给我500卢比 我就告诉你他在哪里
This man is a crook,give him nothing.
那个男人是个骗子 什么都别给他
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Where?
哪里?
You came to me in my dream last night.
你昨晚到我的梦里来找我
I don't come to anyone.
我没去找过任何人
They come to me.
是他们来找我
Why?
为什么?
Why do they come to you?
他们为什么来找你?
They have questions that need answers.
他们有问题需要解答
I'm not sure that I have a question.
我都不确定我有什么疑问
Yes, you do.
是的 你有
I have two paths in front of me.
我的前面有2条路
I need to know which one to take.
我需要知道我该选哪条
Which one is my destiny.
哪一条才是我注定的命运
You already have the answer you seek.
你寻找的答案其实你早已得到了
What is it?
是什么?
What's my answer?
我的答案是什么?
Hiro.
阿宽
Excuse me.
打扰了
When was this picture taken?
这张照片是什么时候拍的?
Oh, that was Charlie's birthday.
查莉生日那天
About six months ago.
大约六个月前
Do you know him?
你认识他吗?
Hiro? Sure.
阿宽? 当然
He and Charlie were tight.
他和查莉关系很紧密
Please, where is he now?
请问他现在在哪里?
I have no idea, darlin'.
亲爱的 我不知道
He popped out of her life weeks ago.
他几个星期前突然离开了
What's going on?
扎克 你在干什么?
I'm here to rescue you.
朝你的窗户扔石头 快开窗!
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
I'm here to rescue you.
我是来解救你的
Let's go.
我们走吧
I'm grounded.
我被关起来了
No one grounds the queen,come on.
没人能关住女皇 快走吧
Yeah, tell that to my dad.
你该这么告诉我爸爸
You only get to be homecoming queen once.
你只能获得一次返校节皇后
You know what?
你知道吗?
You've already cemented your victory...
你已经捍卫了你的胜利
in the eyes of the student body by punching Jackie.
在众目睽睽之下打了杰姬
Plus, if you back out now,she becomes the queen.
此外 如果你现在退出 她就是皇后了
My dad would pitch a fit.
我爸爸会很生气的
So, big deal.
能有多严重?
What?He grounds you more.
怎么 难道他还会再关你禁闭?
He double grounds you.
双倍关禁闭惩罚你?
Come on, you deserve this.
快点 这是你应得的
I do deserve this.
这的确是我应得的
And tonight, you can be my date to the dance.
而今晚你还能做我的舞伴
Me?
我?
Sure, why not?
当然 为什么不呢?
For a million different reasons.
有数不清的理由了
Is it about what Jackie said?
是因为杰姬说的那些话吗?
Because I don't care--
我不在乎
I don't care about that,you think I care about that?
我完全不在乎 你觉得我介意吗?
She can call me whatever she wants.
她爱怎么叫我随她高兴
I'm not gonna be embarrassed by it.
我不会为此感到尴尬的
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I like who I am.
我要喜欢真实的自己
I like who you are.
我喜欢真实的你
I just...I just wish that you liked who you are.
我只是 只是希望你也喜欢你自己
I'm finally realizing who my friends really are.
我最终才意识到谁才是我真正的朋友
And that maybe being different isn't the end of the world.
就算有所改变也不是世界末日
That's just who I am.
那才是我自己
Exactly, you gotta embrace your inner freak.
没错 你终于能直面你内心的恐惧了
Because the only thing that you'll regret is denying who you really are.
因为唯一会让人后悔的事 就是否定真实的自我
Ando?
安藤?
Helle I'm Peter Petrelli.
你好 我是彼得·佩里
How are you?
你还好吗?
So sorry it took forever.
我很抱歉让你久等了
I couldn't get a flight,and then taxis in this town...
我没赶上预定的航♥班♥ 而出租车在镇里又...
We still have time.
我们还来得及
Where's--where's Hiro?
阿宽在哪里?
Hiro traveled back in time to rescue Charlie.
阿宽穿梭回过去拯救查莉
I told him it wasn't a good idea,
我告诉过他这不是个好主意
Peter Petrelli might call,but he insisted.
彼得·佩里可能会打电♥话♥来 但他非要去不可
What happened to her?
她出了什么事?
She was killed.
她被杀了
We were sitting right here.
我们就坐在这里
It happened so fast.
一切都发生的太快了
Next thing we know,she was dead...
接下来我知道的就是她死了
and the killer was gone in a flash.
而凶手风驰电掣般就不见了
Like, Okage.
就像是暗影之王
Uh...boogeyman.
邪恶的巫师
Hiro says maybe it...
阿宽说那可能
is the same man that is going to attack the cheerleader.
和要袭击啦啦队长的是同一个人
I told Hiro do over,is too risky.
我告诉阿宽时空旅行太冒险了
But Hiro says man who is too afraid to use power does not deserve to have power.
但是阿宽说不敢使用能力
I know when, and I know where the cheerleader gets attacked.
我知道啦啦队长遇袭的时间和地点
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表