剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Thank you. You're very kind.
谢谢 你人真好
hell 地狱 苦境 阴间 地狱中的人
你看上去很憔悴
When was the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候?
All this work.
为了这些工作
I'm no closer to understanding my father's research.
我无法搞明白我父亲的研究
Well,what about the program on your dad's computer?
你父亲电脑上的那个怎样呢?
Didn't you say he cracked some code?
你不是说他破解了一些密♥码♥吗?
I thought he had. But the algorithm...
我以为是 但那些算法...
It's gibberish.
全是胡言乱语
Know anybody who speaks gibberish?
知道有谁懂胡言乱语的吗?
The man with the horned-rim glasses.
那个戴着镶边眼镜的男人
He chased me around the world--
他满世界地追踪我
Madras,Manhattan,this very apartment--
从马德拉斯 曼哈顿 到这间公♥寓♥
looking for it.
四处搜寻
But this isn't anything.
但这什么都不是
Well,then,why would he build it?
那他又为什么要造这个呢?
Why?
为什么?
It was always this way with my father.
这是我父亲的一贯作风
Every question met with another question.
从一个问题到另一个问题
Never an answer. Only "why?"
从来没有答案 只有"为什么"
Even after he's dead.
即使是他死后
Well,what about the map?
那这张地图呢?
The map.
地图
The map is nothing until I can decipher
在我还没破解出这背后的原理之前
the principle behind it.
这张地图没有任何意义
You know,if I could find even one such person,
假如我可以找到一个这样的人
it would validate everything he believed.
就能证实我父亲信奉的一切
But I can't.
但我找不到
Your father had a lot of faith in you.
你父亲对你非常有信心
My father only cared about proving he was right.
我父亲只在乎如何证明他是对的
He left his country,his family,
他离开了他的国家和家人
chasing this insanity.
疯狂的追寻这个
And now I'm wasting my life
而我现在却在浪费生命
sane 健全的
去证明他的理论是正确的
Where did it get me?
它到底几时扯上我的?
Mohinder!
莫欣德
I'm sorry. I'm just so tired.
抱歉 我只是太累了
"Sylar."
"塞拉"
What is it?
这是什么?
Yet another question.
仍然是另一个问题
I don't know how else to explain this.
我不知道还能怎么解释这件事
I heard a little girl call for help.
我听到一个小女孩在求救
I went to her. That's all that happened.
我去找她 这就是事情的一切
waltz 华尔兹舞
所以你只是迈着舞步走到那里
found a kid hiding in a wall,
然后找到一个孩子藏在墙角
then pulled the name Sylar out of your ass,
还从你屁♥股♥里挤出塞拉的名字
when only a handful of us know that name.
在我们只有少数的几个知道那名字的情况下
It's like--
就像是...
It was like someone was talking to me.
就像是有人在和我说话
Except it was in my head.
除了它是出现在我脑海里
Did the voices tell you anything else?
那个声音还告诉你其他什么事了?
They want you to do things?
他们要你做什么?
Rob a store,kill the president?
抢劫商店 还是刺杀总统?
No.
不是
It's more like I can...
更像是我能...
hear people's thoughts.
听到人们的想法
Or something. I don't know.
诸如此类 我也不明白
Can you tell me what I'm thinking?
那你能告诉我 现在我在想什么吗?
No,I really can't control this.
不 我真的不会控制这个
It just sort of happens.
它就是这么发生了
Give it a shot,Carnac. I'm wide open.
废话少说了 我很开通的
You think I'm nuts.
你以为我在胡说
Or stupid.
还是蠢蛋
Great trick.
不错的小把戏
Stop wasting my time.
别再浪费我的时间
Come on,Parkman,
来吧 帕克曼
I need this more than you do.
我需要你进一步证明自己
Nobody believes in me.
没有人相信我
Nobody believes in you.
没有人相信你
I know what that's like.
我知道这种感觉
How much longer do I have to be in here?
我还要在这里呆多久?
Depends.
这取决于...
How'd you like to work with the FBI?
和FBI合作怎么样?
Claire.
克莱尔
What are you doing running off to an away game?
你在干什么 玩捉迷藏吗?
That tape with all your attempts at bodily harm
那盘记录所有你企图自残的带子
is still missing.
还没有找到
Yeah,well if someone finds it,
如果有个人发现了它
we'll just tell 'em you're some visual effects geek
我们就说 "你是喜欢用电脑"
who did it with his computer.
"做这种视觉效果的网络怪人"
Now,can I get back to my life,please?
请问我可以正常生活了吗?
So that's it?
就这样?
You're just gonna go pump your pom-poms,
你就这样去玩你的彩球
and pretend you're no different than any other girl on the squad?
假装你和那帮女孩子们没什么不同?
Yes,actually.
不错 的确如此
But you are,Claire.
但你不一样 克莱尔
You are different. Don't you see that?
你是特别的 你还不明白吗?
Don't you see that none of this matters?
你不明白这些都无关紧要吗?
School spirit doesn't matter.
无所谓什么学校的精神
Being a pretty blonde cheerleader doesn't matter.
也无所谓做一个美丽的金发拉拉队长
It's not who you are anymore.
你不再是原来的你了
Who am I?
那我是谁?
wood chipper 锯木刀
那又怎样? 我就是能安然无恙地爬过锯木刀
That narrows my choices in life
那会限制我对生活的选择 让人以为我不正常
to freak or guinea pig.
(学名:豚鼠 这里是贬义)
In most cases,both.
很有可能两者都是
What's wrong with wanting to be normal?
想做普通人有什么不对吗?
You should try it.
你该去尝试下
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
The door was open.
门开着
Isaac,you have to get back to work.
艾萨克 你必须回去重新工作
Your editor--
你的编辑...
The comic book is late.
漫画出版已经迟了
You were taking them,weren't you?
你把那些画都拿走了 是吗?
Yes,I'm going to sell them in my gallery.
是 我准备在我的画廊出♥售♥那些画
straighten out 改正 清理 澄清
赚的钱能用来帮你摆脱困境
rehab(=rehabilitation) 修复,复兴,恢复名誉,复职 修复 恢复名誉 复职
慢慢戒掉毒瘾
I'm not going into rehab.
我不打算戒掉
I found all your junk.
我看到你所有的垃圾
The drugs,all of it.
全都是毒品
I flushed everything.
我把它们都扔了
How am I supposed to paint the future?
那我还怎么会画出未来?
Nobody can paint the future.
没人能画出未来
That's the drugs talking.
这是毒品带来的幻觉
Look around you at all these paintings!
看看你四周所有这些画
Every one of them has come true.
每一幅都成真了
And does that include this big one on the floor of New York going nuclear?
也包括地板上那幅纽约核爆♥炸♥的画吗?
Yes.
是的
I don't know how,I don't know when,but--
我不知道何时或如何发生 但是...
I have to stop it.
我必须阻止它
I don't want to lose you,Simone.
我不想失去你 西蒙妮
But if you don't believe in me,
但是如果你不相信我
then you shouldn't be here.
你就不该留在这
Fine.
好吧
You think you can paint the future.
你认为你可以画出未来
Paint one without me in it.
画一幅没有我在里面的吧
Hello?
喂
I can't understand a word you're saying.
你说的我一句也听不懂
Stop calling me here.
别再打来我这了
You've got the wrong number.
你打错了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表