剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Have the charges against me been dropped?
对我的指控已经都撤销了吗?
Your wife's confession took care of most of that.
你太太的招供帮助撤销了大部分的
Her pointing out where to find the bodies helped too.
她指出了埋尸地点
As for the other charges,
至于其他的指控
consider yourself a free man,Mr. Hawkins.
考虑你是自♥由♥之身 霍金斯先生
So no more looking over my shoulder?
所以不会再有人监视我了?
Only if you wish to see where you've been.
只有当你希望知道自己在哪里的时候
So that's it.
所以就这么完了
Linderman leaves me and my family alone?
林达曼就任我和我的家庭自生自灭?
Oh, I wouldn't bank on that, no.
我可不会指望那个 不会
That was the deal.
这是个交易
You got back your $2 million.
你拿回了你的2百万
There is no deal, Mr. Hawkins,
没有什么交易 霍金斯先生
unless Mr. Linderman says there's a deal.
除非林达曼先生说这是个交易
You took something of his.
你拿走了属于他的东西
And he reserves the right to let you make that up to him.
而他保留让你偿还的权力
Believe me.
相信我
You'll be the first to find out
你会是第一个知道的
when he chooses to call in that debt.
当他决定要收回债务的时候
You have a nice day now.
你现在有好日子过了
I'm glad the Bureau finally decided to take the list,I offered seriously.
我慎重提交的这份名单
Too many people showing up dead or missing.
太多人死亡或失踪了
If you didn't have a record showing you were in India
如果你不是有证据证明
when some of these people were killed,
其中一些人被杀的时候 你人在印度
you and I would be having a very different conversation.
你和我可能会有一个截然不同的谈话
How fortunate for me, then.
那我真是太幸运了
You say, uh...
你说 呃...
your father compiled this list?
你父亲制♥作♥了这份名单?
Yes, he was a geneticist.
是 他是个遗传学家
All the people on the list share a unique genetic marker
这份名单上的所有人
that he was able to map and track using the Human Genome Project.
共享一个独特基因标记 他能绘制和追踪这个标记
I've been trying to locate them.
我正在尝试找到他们
To warn them?
警告他们
About this man Sylar?
小心这个叫塞拉的男人?
Yes, the man who killed my father.
是的 那个男人杀死了我父亲
I see.
我明白
Well, we ran the name.
我们搜索了这个名字
Nothing.
一无所获
Clearly an alias.
显而易见是个别名
But we did follow up on a-- another name you said was on the list.
但我们查到了另一个名字
Sarah Ellis?
莎拉·埃里斯?
Yes, I tried to locate her in Los Angeles,
是的 我在洛杉矶到处找她
but she wasn't at any of her known addresses,
但她不在任何她曾经住过的地方
and no, I've never met her before.
不过 我之前也从未见过她
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
That's Sarah Ellis?
这是莎拉·埃里斯?
I know her by a different name.
我认识的她不叫这个名字
Eden McCain.She, uh--
伊登·麦凯恩 她 呃...
Lives across the hall right there.
就住在墙那面
She's been gone for a few weeks.
她已经失踪好几个星期了
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
She turned up three days ago.
她三天前突然出现了
Well...what was left of her, anyway.
不过...剩下的她 不管怎么说
What?
什么?
Yeah, they pulled her out of Lake Ramsey in Sudbury.
他们在萨德伯里的拉姆齐湖中把她打捞了上来
Hundred miles out of Ontario.
就在安大略湖几百英里外
Gunshot wound to the head.
头部中枪
Local law wrote it up as a suicide.
当地司法部门认为是自杀
The, uh...
这 呃...
last I heard from her,
最后一次听到她的消息 她说她有些事
she said she had something to confess to me.
要对我坦白
You say she was your friend?
你说她是你朋友?
She--
她
I don't know what she was.
我不知道她是谁
The guy who you were just talking to has Sylar in this building.
刚才和你说话的那家伙
No, Parkman.Yes, he--
不 帕克曼 没错 是他
He doesn't.
不是他
There's nothing in here but paper.
这里除了纸什么都没
But we didn't look everywhere.
但我们并没有搜查所有地方啊
Maybe-- maybe--there's a secret room.
或许 或许这里有一间密室
Somewhere.Okay? Maybe--
某个地方 知道吗?或许
And maybe I can whistle The Star-Spangled Banner out of my ass.
或许我还能从我的屁♥股♥里
We are lucky he hasn't threatened to sue us for this stunt.
算我们走运 他并没有威胁说
You want to know what's on this tape he just handed me?
想知道他刚才给我这盘带子里面
You.
是你
Caught on the parking lot surveillance camera.
被停车场的监控录像拍个正着
What, you didn't think anyone would notice a guy
怎么 你觉得没人会注意有个家伙
sitting in the same car every day for two weeks?
两周以来每天都坐在同一辆车里吗?
Do you have any idea
你到底知不知道
the position you have put this Bureau in?
你让局里陷入了何种处境?
I was following a hunch.
我只是凭着直觉
Whose hunch?
谁的直觉?
My hunch?
我的?
The Bureau's hunch?
局里的?
Matt's hunch.
马特的直觉
He abducted people.
他绑♥架♥过许多人
He abducted me!
他绑♥架♥了我!
He abducted Ted Sprague!
他绑♥架♥了泰德·斯布拉格!
Sure, the guy with the radioactive hands?
当然 是那个手上带有放射性的家伙吧?
Well, it all makes perfect sense.
是的 这一切理由很充分
I am going to make sure you are benched for this.
我保证会让你为此事负责的
What, that's it?
怎么 就这么完了?
Obviously.
显而易见
We both know he's in here.
我们都知道他在这儿
I know--Do we?
我知道 但我们?
Because all I know is that I have wasted
因为我所知道的只是我浪费了
the last three weeks of my life
我生命过去三周的时间
on the crazy idea that you can hear people's thoughts.
相信你能听到人心的疯狂想法上
I liked you, Matt.
我喜欢过你 马特
I felt sorry for you.
我为你感到难过
And maybe that clouded my judgment.
或许这影响了我的判断力
But now I need to get back to reality.
但现在我必须回到现实了
And you should do the same.
你也一样
Go home, Matt.
回家吧 马特
We're done.
我们的合作结束了
Listen to me.
听着
I have no idea how you're pulling this off,
我不知道你是如何躲避搜查的
but I swear to God I'm not gonna stop
但我向上帝发誓除非我搞清楚这是怎么一回事
until I figure it out, you understand me?
我决不会放弃 听到没有?
Good luck with that.
那祝你好运了
Zach.
扎克
Hey, this is a public place.
这里可是公共场所
Are you sure you can be seen here with me? Why not?
你不怕被人看见和我在一起吗为什么要怕?
Right, I forgot.You've been body-snatched.
对 我忘了 你曾被人追杀过
Look, I just want to talk.
听着 我只是想谈谈
Hey, I'm sorry about Jackie.
那个 关于杰姬的事情我很抱歉
I know she was your best friend and all.
我知道她是你最好的朋友
No, I actually discovered
不 其实我发现
that someone else was my best friend.
另外一个人才是我最好的朋友
But I lost him too.
但是我也失去了他
What happened to you at Homecoming?
返校节的时候你们出了什么事?
I can't remember.
我记不起来了
Can't remember a lot of things lately.
最近有好些事情都记不起来了
Yeah, it's, uh...
是啊 那个
That's funny, 'cause lately, I can't remember...
很奇怪 因为我最近也记不起
Must be something in the water, right?
肯定是脑瓜进水了 对吧?
Zach, look at me.
扎克 看着我
Do you feel like we could be friends?
你觉得我们能成为朋友吗?
Us?
我们俩?
No.
没戏
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表