剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
so technically I'm a Battojutsu master.
所以准确地说我是个拔刀术大♥师♥
Remember what we promised each other?
还记得我们答应对方什么?
Yeah, I remember.
是的 我记得
Then why can't you just let it go?
那你为什么还放不下?
Hey, I'm not the one who can't let go.
我不是那个放不下的人
You gonna call yourself Jessica on stage
你每晚在台上称自己为杰茜卡
night after night and act like nothing gets to you?
却又装作什么事也没有
We both know that's not true.That is not who you are.
我们都知道那不是真实的 你不是那样的
It is now.
现在是了
You're gonna look in that mirror,
你一直看镜子
but nobody is looking back but you.
可镜子里除了你没有别人
She is gone, Niki.
她已经不在了 妮其
D.L. is gone.
D.L.不在了
Micah is gone.
弥迦也不在了
you have to accept your loss.
你接受现实吧
Jessica was right all along.
杰茜卡现在只剩自己了
Look out for yourself.
你自己小心吧
Don't get attached.
别被缠上了
I don't buy it.
我不会放弃的
Then why are you in such a hurry to leave me?
那你为什么还急着要离开我?
My own reasons.
我自有原因
And I'm not leaving anything.I'll be back.
这不是离开 我还会回来的
What reasons?
什么原因?
What makes you think that you are so important?
你凭什么认为自己那么重要?
That you have to fix everything?
以至于什么事都得由你来搞定?
Because I do.Why?
因为我必须做 为什么?
Why does it fall on your shoulders to save everyone?
为什么拯救世界的事一定要由你来做?
Because it was me!
因为那是我!
The bomb?It was me!
那炸♥弹♥ 是我!
I killed all those people.
是我害了所有的人
I killed Micah.
我害了弥迦
No, it was Sylar.
不 是塞拉
Everyone knows! It wasn't.
大家都知道! 不是的
Nathan lied.
内森撒谎了
He lied to protect me.
他为了保护我说了谎
He told everybody that it was Sylar.
他告诉大家那是塞拉
Think about it.You know me.
想想吧 你了解我
You know what I can do.
你知道我能做什么
Listen,if there is a chance
听着 如果阿宽还有一线希望
that Hiro can undo this,I have to help him.
可以改变这一切 我一定要帮他
You walk out that door,you don't come back.
你走出那扇门 就别再回来了
Is everything okay?
还好吗?
No.Let's go fix it.
不好 我们去让一切回归征途吧
My fellow Americans,fellow New Yorkers,
我的同胞们 纽约的同胞们
please let us take a moment to remember the men,
让我们为五年前离开我们的
women, and children who were taken from us five years ago.
男人 女人和孩子们默哀吧
Five bells for the five years of sorrow.
五声钟声纪念这五年的悲痛
Sacrifice...
牺牲...
is something that we're all too familiar with.
我们都再熟悉不过
We've all lost.
我们都失去了
We've all mourned.
我们都悲痛着
And we've all had to become soldiers, heroes.
而我们都不得不成为战士 英雄
Protecting one another from the gravest of dangers.
在这最最危难之中保卫身边的人们
This is a battle that none of us wanted.
这是一场我们并不情愿的战争
One that we entered with a heavy heart.
一场我们带着沉痛的心参加的战争
Should we freeze time?
要静止时间吗?
No, I haven't had a good fight in years.
不 我已经好久没痛快打一场了
Knowing that the enemy was ourselves
因为敌人正是我们自己
We've won battles the world over.
我们已经赢得了世界范围的战争
Not only against those that would do us harm,
不仅仅是对那些伤害我们的人
but against poverty,reclaiming the environment...
消除贫穷 恢复环境...
Upstairs our powers will be blocked by the Haitian.
上楼后我们的能力会被海地人屏蔽
We need to take him out
我们应该把他引出来
so the other Hiro can teleport out of here.
这样另一个阿宽就可以瞬移出来
But there are guards up there.
可上面有守卫
Won't they be waiting for us with guns?
他们不会用枪招呼我们吗?
But we do not forget the price that we had to pay,
但我们不该忘却已经付出代价
The laws that we've had to pass to keep our citizens safe.
为了人♥民♥的安全 我们不得不通过法案
Put 'em all down.No warning.
全干掉 不用警告
To preserve our way of life.
也为了保护我们的生活方式
Our hope has always been
希望常在!
that a great peace is on the horizon.
和平正在到来!
That one day wounds would be healed
有一天 伤痛将会治愈
and salvation could be found.
救赎也将降临
I'm here to tell you that ,that day is today.
我在这里告诉大家 那一天就是今天
I'm proud to announce that we have developed a treatment,
我可以自豪宣布我们已经研究出了一种疗法
a method to reverse the genetic code.
可以阻止基因的变异
The first clinics will open next month across the world.
下个月 第一家诊所就将开放
And soon, we can begin lifting restrictions.
很快 我们就可以逐渐减少约束
Cities and families can be reunited.
城市和家庭都将重聚
And we can finally live without fear.
而我们也终将摆脱恐惧
We've been vigilant.We have been uncompromising.
我们一直警醒着 我们从未妥协
And our efforts have paid off.
而今 我们的努力终得回报
The nightmare is over.
黑暗散却
The world is saved.
世界得到拯救
Why are we waiting, sir?
我们为什么要等 长官?
Why can't we just bring the fight to them?
干嘛不冲过去?
Because we'd lose.
那样我们就完了
The Haitian's up here,so up here, they're powerless.
因为有海地人在 他们才无法施展能力
Weapons free.Shoot on sight.
随意射击 格杀勿论
I must go back to stop explosion.
我必须回去阻止爆♥炸♥
You know I'm telling truth.
你知道我说的是实话
Hold him down.
按住他
Please don't do this!
请别这么做!
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
Come on.Come on, come on!
快 快!
You're letting me go.Why?
你放我走了 为什么?
I think I'm supposed to.
我认为我应该如此
I'll take you where it's safe.
我会带你到安全的地方
So you can change all this.
你好去改变所有这一切
No, future me!He's good guy!
不要 未来的我! 他是好人!
Mohinder.
莫欣德
Peter?
彼得?
Hiro!
阿宽!
Ando!
安藤!
You need to go back now.
现在你该回去了
But how do I return to the right moment?
但我怎么才能回到正确的时刻?
I don't know how to do that.I'll take you.
我不知道怎么做 我会带着你
Come on, come on,come on, move it!
快 快... 快点!
Move it!
快点!
Sir.
先生
The Haitian's down!The Haitian is down!
海地人完了! 海地人完了!
What about Nakamura?
中村怎么样了?
We can't get to him, sir.
我们抓不到他 先生
Your brother is holding us off.
你弟弟跟我们对上了
If I don't get reinforcements now,
现在如果没有救援的话
it's all over, sir.
就全完了 先生
Nakamura will escape.
中村就会逃走
Mr. President?
总统先生?
Mr. Pres
总...
Come on!
快
Bust the door!
撞门!
Hiro!
阿宽!
Get in there, Parkman.End this.
进去 帕克曼 搞定他们
Sir.
先生
Move it!
快!
Brother versus brother.
兄弟对决
It's almost biblical.
真够经典的
My brother can't walk through walls.
我哥不会穿墙
Who are you?
你是谁?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表