剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Where--
那...
where's hiro?
阿宽去哪了?
Oh,um,I took him to meet the guy who could introduce him to mr. Linderman.
我带他去见那个 能介绍他认识林达曼先生的人了
He didn't wait for me?
他没等我?
He said he didn't really need you anymore.
他说他不再需要你了
But I didn't even give you your bag yet.
可我还没给你包呢
Why didn't you wait for me--
你为什么不等我...
three's a crowd,baby.
这里人太多 宝贝
We gotta go.
我们该走了
One, two, three.
1... 2... 3...
Ando?
安藤?
Is that you? I'm locked in!
是你吗? 我被锁在里面了
She's an awful woman!
她是个坏女人
And so strong!
还特壮
She punched me!
她打我
You're not ando.
你不是安藤
S. R. Gustavson,state gaming commission.
S.R. 古斯塔夫森 州博弈委员会的
I come in peace.
我是守法良民
I only saw the blonde-- yes.
我只见到一个金发女人
But I heard them talking.
但我听到她们说话
I know there were two of them.
我知道那里有两个人
I'm telling you,she was incredibly strong.
我告诉你 她异常的强壮
She--she-- she broke my handcuffs.
她...她挣脱了我的手铐
Any idea where the diamonds are?
知道钻石在哪里吗?
You didn't find the case?
你没有找到箱子?
No.
没有
I guess the incredibly strong killer and her partner
我猜那个强壮无比的杀手和她的搭档
must've taken it.
肯定拿走了它
Fourth one over,third one back.
第四个上面 第三个后面
Fourth one over,third one--
第四个上面 第三个...
What a joke.
开什么玩笑
Parkman. What a joke.
帕克曼 开什么玩笑
Can't even do a decent job as a rent-a-cop.
甚至连私人保全 这样像样的工作都做不了
He'll never wear a police badge again in his life.
他这辈子都别想再戴上警徽了
Parkman...
帕克曼...
you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah,I'm good.
我很好
Mom,I'm home!
妈妈 我回来了!
to survive in this world,
为了在这个世界生存下去
we hold close to us
我们必须和我们所依靠的人
those people on whom we depend.
紧紧团结在一起
We trust in them our hopes,our fears.
我们全心地信赖他们 分享我们彼此的希望和恐惧
go away,you!
你滚开!
Mom,what's going on?
妈妈 发生什么事了?
This mangy thing came at me out of nowhere.
这个癞皮狗不知打哪里冲我扑了过来
I think it has rabies.
我想他有狂犬病
Go away! Scat!
滚开! 快滚开!
Mom,this is your dog,mr. Muggles.
妈妈 这是你的狗 玛格勒先生啊
You love him.
你很爱他
I don't have a dog.
我没有狗
I don't know any mr. Muggles.
我根本不知道什么玛格勒先生
And I don't know you.
我也不认识你
but what happens when trust is lost?
但当我们所相信的不复存在时会怎样?
Where do we run when things we believe in vanish before our eyes?
当我们深信不疑的事从我们眼前消失的时候 我们该何去何从?
It's time.
是时候了
Micah,did I get another package?
弥迦 我有收到别的包裹吗?
yeah,it's in your bedroom.
是的 在你的卧室
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm opening it now.
我正在打开
when all seems lost,the future unknowable,
当一无所有的时候 未来变得扑朔迷离
our very existence in peril...
我们哪怕是生存都要步步为营...
yeah,I remember him.
是的 我记得他
Not a problem.
这不是个问题
Consider it done.
可以说已经是我的囊中之物了
all we can do...is run.
我们唯一所能做的...就是继续前行
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表