剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Nicole!
妮科
Not Niki.
我不是妮其
It's me, Daddy,Jessica
是我呀 爸爸 杰茜卡
The daughter that you threw beer bottles at.
那个你被用啤酒瓶子砸过的女儿
The daughter that you choked.
那个被你勒过颈的女儿
The daughter that you killed.
那个被你杀死的女儿
I didn't kill anyone!
我没杀过人
No...it was an accident.
没有吗...那是个意外
And they left Niki with you to be your punching bag.
然后他们把妮其留给你 她又变成了你的沙包
I came to apologize, Nicole.
我来道歉的 妮科
Apologize?
道歉?
You don't apologize to Nicole.
你不是向妮科道歉
You apologize to me.
你是来向我道歉的
Niki doesn't remember.
妮其什么都不记得
But I do.
可我全都记得
Someone had to be there to protect her.
总要有人保护她
I remember the stink of alcohol on your breath.
我记得你呼出的酒臭
I took every punch,so that she wouldn't have to.
我承受了每一次殴打 这样她就不必挨打了
You are not Jessica.
你不是杰茜卡
You have no idea who I am.
你才不知道我是谁
Nicole...
妮科
You need help.
你需要帮助
You're right, she does.
你说对了 她确实需要
I thought she had learned to protect herself,
我想她已经学着保护她自己了
but no such luck.
不过不是这样
You're going to go away,and never come back.
你给我马上滚蛋 而且永远也别回来
cheerleader huh?
当啦啦队员?
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
I think I can't wait to go to my first game.
我觉得我已经等不及要参加我的第一场比赛了
Ah, well, you might be getting a little bit old for the bears from around the world, but...
你可能已经过了收集世界各国小熊的年纪了 不过...
No, I'm not.No?
不 我才没有 不?
I love my bears.
我喜欢我的小熊
Am I a terrible person?
我是坏人吗?
What are you talking about?
这是怎么说的?
I wanna be a cheerleader.
我想做个啦啦队员
I mean, I've worked hard to be a cheerleader, but...
我是说 我努力去做个啦啦队员可是...
Sometimes Jackie can just be a...
有时候杰姬就是有点...
A bitch.
烦人
Yeah, a bitch.
对 她烦人
No, it's your actions that make you good or bad,
不会啦 你的行为决定了你是好人还是坏人
cheerleader or not.
能不能当啦啦队员
Let's take a look at that hand.
看看你的手
The pain went away,but I think it's still kinda...
已经不疼了 可是我觉得它好像还...
That's healed really nicely.
它恢复的真好
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
want you to eat something?
你饿吗?
I do some eggs.or.carbonara style.
我做了鸡蛋 还是意大利风味的
sound good?
不错吧?
I didn't pass again.
我有没通过考试
You studied so hard.
你已经那么努力的学习了
It's not about the answers,Jan.
不是答案的问题 珍
I know all the answers.
那些答案我都知道
I don't know why you don't just tell them the truth.
我不明白你为什么 不干脆告诉他们真♥相♥
Yeah, I'll just waltz in and tell them I can barely read,
对 我就直接告诉他们 我几乎不能阅读
half the words I see backwards.
有一半的词我都反着读
There's a good career move.
绝对会对我的事业有帮助
My baby.
宝贝
Don't.
别
Come on.
来嘛
A little morning sex,some eggs...
早上做个小爱 吃点鸡蛋...
Everything's gonna see so much better.
什么事都会好起来的
How can you wanna kiss me?.
你怎么会愿意亲我?
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
Don't you know that?
你不知道吗?
Hey. You are everything that I want.
嘿 你是我的一切
Yeah,i are your hero.
对 我是你的英雄
I am a hero.
我是个英雄
Look at me.
看着我
11 years, and I am still directing traffic.
11年了 我还在指挥交通
Hey
嘿
I'm ready to give the deposition.
我已经准备好去作证了
need't
不用去了
What are you talking about?
你怎么这么说?
Can't back out now,we gotta tell the DA everything.
已经不能回头了我们去跟地方检察官说明一切
About Linderman, about Dad,all of it.
关于林达曼 关于父亲 一切的一切
Dad's dead.
爸爸死了
He had a heart attack this morning.
他今早突发心脏病
Take comfort in the fact that he didn't know his sons were about to stab him in the back.
他还不知道自己的儿子要背叛他就死了 也算是运气好
Charlie! Charlie!
查利 查利
24-hour Samurai Film Festival at the Drafthouse in Austin!
24小时武士电影节在奥斯汀开幕
Austin?
奥斯汀?
That's over 300 miles away.
那可在300英里以外的地方
22We can make it in time to see Yujimbo,
我们可以赶得上去看 尤金伯(日本电影)
Seven Samurai,and Hidden Fortress.
这可是最适合去日本前看的了
You still do want to go?
你没改主意吧?
Yeah. Oh, yeah.No, it's not that.
没 没有 不是你想的那样
It's just, um, ever since I met you...
就是 自从我遇见你
I don't know, you just,you've made me so happy.
我不知道 你使我如此快乐
You make me happy too.
你也使我很快乐
Well, it's more than that.
其实 不仅仅是快乐
I don't let people get very close.
我不让人们跟我太接近
There's a blood clot in my brain...
我脑里上长了个血块
inches away from an aneurysm.
离一个动脉瘤只有几英寸
And it's terminal.
我就快死了
But...
可是...
I'm supposed to save you.
我是要救你的
Oh, you did.
你做到了
You did.
你做到了
Before you got here,I'd decided to give up.
在你来这之前 我已经放弃了
But you have made me feel more alive,
是你使我恢复了生气
and more full of joy than I could have ever imagined.
而且还给了我 从来都没想过的快乐
I love u
我爱你
Charlie?
查莉?
no
不...
Charlie?
查莉?
Charlie?
查莉
hiro,arenot u and ando supposed to be on vacation in America?
阿宽 你不是到美国度假了吗?
I jumped
我跳跃了
dammit
见鬼
I have to get back to her
我得回去找她
I have to get back to Charlie
我得回去找查利
Can I help you?
我能为您做什么?
Yeah, um,somebody called me?
对 有人给我打了电♥话♥?
My name is Brian Davis.
我叫布莱恩 戴维斯
Yes, I called you.
是的 是我打的电♥话♥
My name is...
我叫...
My name is Sylar.
我叫塞拉
Gabriel Sylar.
加布里埃尔·塞拉
It's incredible.
不可思议
Can you make it go away?
你能帮我弄掉这能力吗?
Why would you wanna do that?
你为什么要这样做?
I don't know what this is.
我不知道这是什么
Or who I might hurt.
也许我会伤害到别人
I don't want it.
我不想的
You're broken.
你坏掉了
What?
啊?
Suresh was right.
苏雷什是对的
It's so clear now.
现在很清楚了
How it all works,pieces fitting together.
是怎么起作用的 零件一件件拼凑起来
It is in the brain.
就是在大脑中
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表