剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We know where Sylar is. We can go after him.
我们知道塞拉的方位 可以去找他了
No, not without Petrelli.
不行 没有佩里不行
He's the only one who can stop him.
他是唯一能阻止塞拉的人
I've come 3,000 miles.I left my pregnant wife at home.
我丢下怀孕的妻子 赶了三千英里路来到这里
He's a bad guy. I'm a cop.
塞拉是个恶棍 而我是名警♥察♥
I'm going after him.
我得去追捕他
Then he will kill you.
但他会杀了你
Yeah, we'll see.
是吗? 走着瞧
There you are, sir.
到了 先生
Thank you.
多谢
I'm Peter. I'm your father's new nurse.
我叫皮特 你父亲的新护士
Yes, I've heard.
我听说了
I'm Simone Deveaux.
我叫西蒙妮·德沃
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Your mother seems to know my father somehow.
看上去你母亲和我父亲好像认识
Yeah, she's, uh...
是啊 她有点...
yeah, she's, uh-- sorry.
她 ... 不好意思
Yeah, my mother, she's--she's full of surprises.
我母亲... 她总是可以令人惊讶
I want to thank you for this.
我想好好谢谢你
I know it's a real hard job.
我知道这份工作很辛苦
Dying is hard.
垂死才真正的辛苦
What I do, it's just...
我所做的只是...
I'm here to help.
我只是来帮个忙
No, you're a real hero
不 你是真正的英雄
to care for a perfect stranger like this.
对完全陌生人都那么细心的照料
This may sound strange, but...
也许有些冒犯 但是....
your father's last few weeks,
这是你父亲的最后几周了
his death...
他的离开
it could be beautiful if you let it be.
如果你放开胸怀 他的离开可以是美好的
Sure, a piece of cake.
是啊 说得容易
I'm not saying it's not tragic for you.
我没说这对你很容易
I'm just saying...
我只是说
you know, death is the one thing that connects us all.
死亡与我们每一个人的关系都很密切
Reminds us that's what really important is who we've touched,
提醒我们身边的人才是最重要的
and...
以及...
you know,how much we've given.
我们曾付出过多少
Makes us realize that...
让我们意识到
we have to be good to one another.
我们必须以礼相待
See, your father...
你父亲
he's the real hero.
他才是真正的英雄
Not me.
我不是
Come on, I'll show you the apartment.
来 我带你四处看看
Get you settled in.
先适应一下环境
Believe me, if he knew, you'd know,
相信我 如果他已察觉到 你会知道的
There's a look you just can't hide
当能力开始显现
when it first shows.
那种表情是无法掩饰的
What about Nathan?
内森呢?
Linderman tells me Nathan will be ready to play his part.
林达曼说内森会准备好接受自己的命运的
Well, he's been wrong before.
但他之前也说错过啊
Meaning what exactly?
你这话什么意思?
I think that Linderman is betting on the wrong brother.
我觉得林达曼把赌注下在内森身上是错误的
We talking about the same Peter here?
我们说的是同一个彼得吗?
I look in Peter's eyes, I see compassion, empathy.
当我看着彼得的眼睛 我能从中看到同情与怜悯
But most of all, I see hope.
更重要的是 我看到了希望
This world won't be saved on strength.
这个世界无法靠力量来拯救
What it really needs
能拯救世界的
is heart, and that's Peter.
是勇气 那正是彼得所拥有的
Charles, don't get me wrong.
查尔斯 你别会错意
I love Peter, but that poor kid can barely get out of his own way.
我爱彼得 但那可怜的小家伙还没找到他人生的方向
He's ruled by insecurities.
他总是活在不安的阴影下
He's weak.
他太懦弱了
No, trust me.
不 相信我
This bomb is going to go off.
大爆♥炸♥是一定会发生的
And Nathan is going to be the one the world turns to.
而内森将成为全世界的救星
I don't believe this tragedy's inevitable.
我认为这场灾难是可以避免的
Well, then...one of us is going to be right.
也罢 反正我们中总有一人是对的
And one of us won't.
而另一个则是错的
Well, I'm glad I won't be alive to see which one that is.
还好我活不到答案揭晓的那一天
You are in my prayers, Charles.
我可是祈祷你长命百岁啊 查尔斯
I could use them.
劳您费心了
Good-bye, my dear, dear friend.
再见了 我亲爱的老朋友
I know you're there, Peter.
我知道你在这 彼得
Hmm, looks like you dropped something.
你有东西掉了
A comic book that predicts the future.
原来是可以预知未来的漫画书啊
What will they think of next?
让我们看看接下来会发生什么?
You're kidding.
真是开玩笑
This is how Isaac thought I'd die?
艾萨克以为我就是这么死的?
Stabbed by a silly little man!
让个小傻瓜一剑刺死
Hiro is not silly.
阿宽一点也不傻
You should've seen the look on his face when he tried to kill me.
你真应该看看他企图杀我时脸上的表情
You cannot take my brain.
你不能取走我的大脑
Please. What would I want with your brain
拜托 我要你的大脑做什么?
Where is Peter Petrelli?
彼得·佩里在哪?
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is he?
他在哪?
Let him go.
放开他
I don't think I'm going to.
我可没这个打算
All you have to do is stop time
你只要在我切掉他脑袋之前
before I cut off his head.
把时间停止就行了
Do you think you can do your little trick before I can do mine?
但你认为你会比我动作快吗?
Micah!
弥迦
Micah!
弥迦
How?
怎么可能?
You can't be here.
你怎么会在这!
Look what you did.
瞧瞧你都干了些什么
Oh, my God!
天呐
Micah.
弥迦
It's all your fault, Niki.
这都是你的错 妮其
D.L., now Micah.
先是D.L. 现在又是弥迦
They're both gone...
他们都死掉了
because you were weak.
就是因为你的软弱
Micah, please.
弥迦 千万别死啊
The wrong sister died. It should've been you.
死的不该是杰茜卡 应该是你
Face it, Niki.
面对现实吧 妮其
You're nothing.
你就是个废物
I'm the one they needed.
我才是他们所需要的
Molly, we need to go now.
莫莉 我们得离开这里
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Officer Parkman called.
帕克曼警官打电♥话♥说...
He believes that Sylar--he believe the boogeyman is on his way.
他说塞拉... 他说那个坏人就快到了
No.
不对
He's not on his way.
他不是快到了
He's already here.
而是已经到了
I have to get some paperwork.
我得处理几份文件
I'm not gonna be coming back to my office.
今晚我就不来办公室了
Helicopter's picking us up from the roof in ten minutes.
10分钟之后在楼顶有直升机接我们
When the jet lands tomorrow morning,
明早飞机一着陆
you'll be safe.
你就彻底安全了
But everyone else will be dead.
可其他人都会丧命
How can you do nothing to stop this?
你怎能就这样袖手旁观?
It's inevitable, dear.
亲爱的 这是上天注定的
There's nothing anyone can do about it.
谁都无法阻止
That's insane! Nothing is inevitable.
胡说! 办法总会有的
The future is not written in stone.
我们可以改变未来
I'm afraid this one is.
恐怕这回不行
If everything is so inevitable,
如果一切早已注定
then why has she been trying to keep us apart all these years?
为什么这些年来她一直不让我们见面?
There are things you simply aren't mature enough to understand yet.
有些事情得等你再长大一些才能理解
Yeah, like how you can let your own son die like this.
当然 比如你怎能眼睁睁看着亲生儿子送命
Your own brother.
那是你亲弟弟啊
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表