剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on heroes
前情提要
Five strangers across the globe
分散在世界各地的5个人
Began to discover they had extraordinary abilities
开始发现 他们有着不可思议的能力
From a cheerleader who realized she is invincible
一个啦啦队长发现她不会死
I have busted,like,every bone in my body,
我摔断身上每一根骨头
And I don't have a scratch on me
但我甚至连个伤痕都没
To the office worker who can bend space and time
一个公♥司♥职员可以扭曲时空
These strangers are discovering
这些陌生人会发现
They are meant for something more
他们为了挽救世界而相遇
Do you ever get the feeling like you were meant to do something extraordinary?
你有没有感觉 自己可以做些非同一般的事?
And as a son seeks the truth
作为一个儿子为了寻求真♥相♥
By finishing his father's work
要继续完成他父亲的研究
I spoke to him two days ago.
我两天前刚和他谈过
He was this close to finding the first of "them."
他就快要找到 那些第一批进化的人了
He is forced to run
他被迫逃跑
From the man surrounded in mystery
逃避神秘男子的追踪
He left everything behind but his computer
他留下了一切 除了电脑
A man who is more connected
这个神秘人超乎想象的
than anyone imagined
与此有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
Hi daddy
你好 爸爸
Hey Baby!
亲爱的
(Mohinder) We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny
我们每个人都想知道自己的命运
capable of determining our own fate.
并想决定命运
But have we truly any choice
但是我们真的有权选择吗?
In when we rise?Or when we fall?
何时心情愉悦? 何时沮丧?
Or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction?
亦或是有一股 比我们强大的力量在指引?
Is it evolution that takes us by the hand?
我们将亲手引导演变?
Does science point our way?
科学能为我们指明方向吗?
Or is it God who intervenes,keeping us safe?
还是上帝的旨意 为了我们的安全?
Easy,buddy.
放松点 伙计
Where am I?
我在哪?
You're in a hospital.
你在医院里
What happened?
发生什么事了?
You don't remember?
你忘了?
No.
对
You jumped,Pete.
你跳楼 彼得
Jumped?
跳楼?
Yeah.
是啊
Off the roof of a 15-story building.
从15层高的大厦顶部
You tried to kill yourself.
你想要自杀
You were a little wound up yesterday.
你昨天有点神经质
But I thought you were just being you.
不过我想你并没有迷失自己
What are you talking about? I didn't...
你在说什么? 我没有...
I didn't try to kill myself.
我没想要自杀
You were in the alley below.
你在下面的巷子里
I jumped,and...
我跳了下去...
then you...
后来你...
You flew.
你飞起来了
I what?
我什么?
You flew up and you caught me.
你飞了起来还接住了我
You jumped...Peter.
你跳楼...彼得
25 feet to a fire escape.
掉在离防火梯25英尺的地方
I climbed up and carried you down.
我爬上去把你弄了下来
That's what happened.
这就是事发经过
The rest is just crazy talk.
其余的就很匪夷所思了
You understand?
你明白吗?
Dad...
爸爸...
you mind if I talk to you about something?
我能和你谈谈吗?
You pregnant?
你怀孕了?
What? No.
什么? 不是的
You doing drugs? Dad!
你吸毒? 爸爸
Actually...
实际上...
I already know what it's about.
我已经知道你要说什么了
You do?
你知道?
It's about wanting to know who you really are.
你想知道你到底是谁
Your mother told me that you've been asking about your birth parents.
你母亲告诉我 你想知道你亲身父母的事情
Well,I think it's time that I knew.
我想是时候知道这些了
Well,I have a few questions first.
那我先问你几个问题
Not the least of which is why now?
最起码告诉我 为什么现在想知道?
I'm just wondering, that's all.
我就是想了解下 没什么
You know,what they're like, what they can do.
他们喜欢什么? 他们能做什么?
What they can do?
他们能做什么?
Yeah,like hobbies and...skills.
比如爱好和...才能
You know,I don't...mean this to be condescending.
你看 我并非...要强加于人
Even though you're gonna say I'm being condescending.
即使你说是强人所难
But I really do believe that this is an adult decision.
不过我非常肯定这是成人决定
You're right. That is condescending.
对阿 这是强人所难
Claire,there are gonna be issues.
克莱尔 有很多个人的问题
You're going to have issues. They're going to have issues.
你会有 别人也会有
It's very complex, emotionally.
情绪上感觉很复杂
Yeah,well,so am I.
是的 我也是
Well,exactly.
一点没错
Look,here's my advice, if you'll indulge me.
要是你能迁就我 就听我的吧
Just...keep things light and fun as long as you can.
尽可能久的 让一切保持开心和有趣
Like cheerleading.
就像带领啦啦队一样
Being a cheerleader is hard work.
当啦啦队队长可不容易
Hard,treacherous work.
麻烦 还要耍诈
Of course it is, sweetheart.
当然是 亲爱的
I don't wanna be late.
我可不想迟到
I just don't want you to be in such a hurry to grow up,okay?
我只是不想你这么快就长大 明白吗?
Trust me.
相信我
I actually know a few things.
实际上我还知道点事
Who are you?!
你是谁?
Sorry,sorry! Easy,easy.
对不起 对不起 放松点 放松
Your super let us in.
你房♥东让我进来的
We're doing the whole building today.
我们今天清理整幢楼
I just got done with the lady with the dog and the cough.
刚帮位有条狗还咳嗽的小姐打扫
Almost done here.
这里马上就好了
listen,it looks like some cockroaches
听着 好象这里有些...蟑螂
might have infested your,uh,uh...floorboards.
在你的地板上横行
Who are you?! What did you do to my father?
你是谁? 你们对我父亲做了什么?
Let's take a little breather, huh,professor?
我们先喘口气好吗 教授?
I suppose the cockroaches are the least of my problems.
我以为这里只有蟑螂的问题
Yeah,no argument there.
是啊 毋庸置疑
Did you kill my father?
是你害死我父亲的吗?
I think we're done here,don't you?
我想我们没什么可说的了 你觉得呢?
So I'll tell you what.
那我该说什么
Have a really great day.
祝你今天过得愉快
Hey,look,I'm just the exterminator.
看 我只是来杀虫的
This guy came in and pulled a gun on me.
这家伙冲进来 还用枪指着我
He is not an exterminator.
他不是杀虫的人
He's paranoid.
他很可疑
I was just in there spraying bugs in his apartment.
我刚才在公♥寓♥里面喷杀虫剂
He came in and freaked out.
他跑进来了 发了疯一样
If you're the exterminator,
如果你是来杀虫的
why do you have a gun holster?
那你怎么会有枪套?
Thanks for coming to my rescue.
谢谢你救了我
You're welcome.
不客气
Mohinder Suresh.
莫欣德·苏雷什
The professor's son.
教授的儿子
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Yatai!
太棒了
Hello,New York!
你好 纽约
Hello. Nice to meet you.
你好 见到你很高兴
I love New York!
我爱纽约
Hello!
你好
Whassup?
怎么了?
Britney Spears.
布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
Go,Yankees!
来吧 美♥国♥佬♥
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表