剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I am sorry. I hope I have the right address.
打扰了 我希望我的地址是对的
I'm looking for Peter Petrelli.
我要找彼得·佩里
You picked a terrible time to do that.
你登门造访的时机不太好
Peter is not here just now.
彼得不在
You may as well come inside, Claire.
你还是先进来吧 克莱尔
Who are you ?
你是谁
I'm your grandmother,
我是你奶奶
and I've been trying to protect you,
我一直在尽力保护你
but you haven't made that very easy.
但你让我们一刻都不得闲
Quite stubborn, aren't you ?
你非常固执 不是吗?
Just like your father.
就像你父亲
Linderman hired her to kill the F.B.I. and keep you in line.
林达曼雇她杀了联邦探员 好让你不再耍花招
Who ?
谁?
Let's just say I owe her.
就算是我欠她的
He's going to offer you a deal.
他会要跟你做个交易
If you go in there, you have to take it.
要是你去了 你就不得不接受
Spend the rest of my life with his boot on my neck,
让我的余生都受到他的牵制?
no thank you. Then run.
不 谢了 那就快逃
Get your family and run.
带上你全家 一起逃走
You said you had kids. Two boys ?
你说过你有孩子 两个男孩?
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
You don't have any other option. Yeah. I do.
你别无选择 不 我有
I could kill him.
我可以杀了他
Knock me out. Why ?
把我敲昏 为什么
So Jessica knows she's not in control anymore.
这样杰茜卡就知道不再是她说了算了
Who is Jessica ? You want this gun ?
谁是杰茜卡 需要这把枪吗?
Do it.
快动手
Not up there.
不是去那里
Mr. Linderman won't be meeting you in his office.
林达曼不会在办公室见你
Mr. Linderman ?
林达曼先生
Do you enjoy vegetables, Mr.Petrelli ?
你喜欢蔬菜吗 佩里先生
I've been known to eat sukini when the mood strikes
我知道心情不好的时候应该吃夏南瓜
but not as a rule.
但并不绝对
You could probably hire someone to do that for you.
你可以找人替你做这个吧
Oh, yeah. I like to cook. It's my meditation.
我喜欢烹调 这是我的修行
One aims for perfection in one's life,
人们想拥有完美的人生
but one doesn't find it very often.
却很难达到
For me,
对我而言
this is about as close it it gets.
这是我能做到最接近完美的事了
Voila. A pot pie.
看 罐派
Wholesome, warm, healthy.
卫生 热乎 又有益健康
That's of course if you can live without the cream sauce,
当然了 你也可以从不吃奶油调料
personally, I can't.
个人而言 我一定要吃
I mean, what's the point?
虽然并不是什么必不可少的东西
You know, people can sleep or they can gamble
你看 人们痛苦的时候可以睡觉 赌博
or they can even make love when they're miserable.
甚至可以做♥爱♥
But I think that most people eat when they're happy.
但我想大多数人吃的时候都很开心
I like to see people happy.
我喜欢看到人们开心
Are you happy, Nathan ?
你开心吗 内森?
Not especially.
一般吧
I guess I have a few issues that plague me.
我想我有点问题折磨着我
Oh, dear. Sorry to hear that.
亲爱的 真替你难过
You see, I think there comes a time
我认为人的一生中总有那么一刻
when a man as to ask himself
会问一问自己
whether he wants a life of happiness or a life of meaning.
要选择幸福的人生 还是有意义的人生
I'd like to have both. Can't be done.
我都想要 那可不行
Two very different paths.
两条截然不同的道路
I mean, to be truly happy, a man must live
一个人要想活得开心
absolutely in the present.
就得完完全全地活在当下
No thought of what's gone before
不考虑过去
and no thought of what lies ahead.
也不考虑将来
But
但是
a life of meaning,
一个有意义的人生
a man is condemned to wallow in the past and obsess about the future.
就需要既为过去负责 又要仔细设计未来
My guess is that
我猜
you have done quite a bit of obsessing about yours these last few days.
你这几天没少设计吧
Now, you can't have any of my pot pie.
这样的话 你不能吃我的罐派了
I want hold it against you.
不瞒你说
Lots of men have tried to kill me.
过去很多人都想杀我
And I'll be the last.
而我将是最后一个
Of course you can pull that trigger Nathan.
你当然可以开枪 内森
You'll be taking both of our lives.
那会要了我们俩的命
You'll be dead within moments.
你会立刻被杀
Or I could offer you something.
或者我给你些什么
I'm not interested in anything you have to offer me.
我对你要给我的东西没兴趣
I think you are.
我不那么认为
I think there are things you need to hear.
我认为有些事情是你想要了解的
Things that I know about. Too late for that.
而恰巧是我所知道的 说这个太晚了
But you can fly, for instance ?
比如说你能飞的事呢?
Or about your brother, Peter ? Huh?
或者是你弟弟彼得的事
And his small problem.
他的"小秘密"
Your daughter, even.
甚至是你的女儿
Or those others out there like you.
还有像你一样其他人的事
I can offer you more than just information Nathan.
我可以给你的不仅仅是信息 内森
You're going to win your election, I'll see to that.
我可以预期你将在选举中获胜
And two years from now,
两年后
through a series of fluke circumstances
经过一系列的意外事件
you will find yourself in the white house,
你将现身于白宫
a heartbeat away from the presidency.
从总统竞选的紧张心情中复原
A life of meaning, Nathan.
一个有意义的人生 内森
Think about it.
考虑考虑吧
The choice is yours.
选择权在你手上
Suresh ?
苏雷什
Suresh ?
苏雷什
It's Peter Petrelli.
我是彼得·佩里
Mohinder ?
莫欣得
Sylar.
塞拉
I remember you.
我想起你了
You're like me, aren't you ?
你和我一样 不是吗?
I'd like to see how that works.
我想看看那是如何运作的
No !
不!
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表