剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
"他们"?
How many--how many people have you taught before me?
有多少?在我之前你教过多少人?
Come on, mate,I'll steal us a cab.
行了 伙计 我去给我们偷一辆车来
You coming or not?
你来不来?
Uh, so they suspended me for six months.
他们让我停职6个月
Oh, Matt.
马特
I actually thought this ability was gonna be a good thing.
起初我真的以为拥有这种超能力是件好事
And now I'm unemployed,
可是现在我被解雇了
and about to lose my marriage.
还将失去我的婚姻
You haven't lost that.
你还没失去婚姻
Not yet anyway.
至少现在还没有
Thanks, that's encouraging.
多谢你的鼓励了
Look, we--
你瞧 我们
We just have to trust each other.
我们只是应该去信赖对方
I can do that.
我很信赖你啊
Now...
现在
So I'm gonna give you one more freebie.
我想送你另外一份大礼
What am I thinking?
我现在在想什么?
We're having a baby?
我们有孩子了?
We're having a baby!
我们有孩子了!
Nik, what have they done to you?
妮其 他们对你做什么了?
If they catch you--They won't.
如果他们捉到你 他们捉不到的
Come closer.
靠近点儿
What is it?
怎么了?
Your shirt.
你的衬衫
It smells like home.
有种家的味道
How's Micah?
弥迦怎么样?
Is he okay?
他还好吧?
He's fine.
他很好
It's just...
只是
I can't do this, Nik.
我撑不下去了 妮其
Not alone.
我一个人不行
I thought I could.
我本以为我能行的
I thought I could handle everything, but I--
我本以为我能解决所有问题 但是我
D.L., you can't do this to me.
D.L. 你可不能这样对我
I gotta find a way to get you outta here.
我必须找办法把你弄出去
This is crazy.
那太疯狂了
I can walk in here any time I want, right?
我能随时进入这里 不是吗?
I should be able to get you out.
我应该能把你弄出去
I am gonna be in here for a long time.
我会在这儿待很长时间啊
The rest of my life maybe.
或许要度过我的余生
You need to get used to that.
你必须适应这种生活
Your son needs you.
你儿子需要你啊
Damn it, D.L.,that is not fair.
该死的 D.L. 这不公平
I am counting on you.
我就指望你了
You know that I need to stay in here.
你知道我必需要待在这里
I need you, Nik.
我需要你啊 妮其
We need you.
我们都需要你
He's having such a hard time without you.
没有你在 他心情很糟
You need to talk to him.
你需要和他谈谈
You need to be honest.
你要对他坦诚相待
He needs boundaries and a strong hand.
他需要人管教 对他严厉点
It's not too late.
还不太晚
You need to go.
你必须离开
Go.
快走
There's only 12 people in Kermit with the last name "Gordon."
在科曼特只有12个人姓高登
So far, only three.
到现在只联♥系♥了3个
None of them have ever heard of Meredith.
没一个人听说过梅瑞狄斯
Claire?
克莱尔
Hold on.
稍等一下
I'll call you back.
我等下再给你打回去
Claire?
克莱尔?
Sorry, I was just, uh,
对不起 我刚和扎克
talking to Zach about our report.
聊报告的事儿呢
Aah.
哦
Well, Molly in accounting is married to a marine biologist,
会计科的莫利娶了位海洋生物学家
and he said that
他说
You're already on top of it.
你已经有这本书啦
Did you know that all three varieties of manatee
你知道不知道所有三种海象
are vulnerable to extinction?
都面临着灭绝的危险?
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
Is everything all right?
一切都好吧?
We haven't talked in a while.
我们有段时间没谈心了
Actually,there is something.
实际上 有点儿问题
Yeah?
什么问题?
The bears.
这些小熊
My stuffed bears.
我的这些小熊玩偶
I think it's time for them to migrate.
我想是时候把他们收起来了
I'm almost 16, Dad, bears and talks can't last forever.
我已经快16岁了 爸爸 小熊玩具和谈心不可能永远继续下去的
Whether you're 16,or 32, or 6♥4♥--
不管你是16岁 32岁还是6♥4♥岁
When I'm 6♥4♥, you'll--
我6♥4♥岁的时候 你已经
I will be there for you.
我会在你身边的
Always.
永远在你身边
Don't you think it's time
你不觉得是时候
I learn how to deal with my own problems?
我该学着去解决自己的问题了?
Well, dinner's in an hour.
好吧 晚饭一个小时内做好
And, uh, do me a favor.
另外 再帮我个忙
No--
那个
No extinction talk at the table.
别在饭桌上不言不语的
You know how sensitive your mother is.
你知道你妈妈有多敏感
You have a change of heart?
你改变主意了?
My son.
我的儿子
My family needs me.So--
我的家人需要我 所以
I want you to understand that there are no guarantees.
我需要你明白 我们并不做任何的保证
I don't care.
我不在乎
I need to get rid of Jessica.
我要摆脱杰茜卡
So you know what might help?
那你知道怎样才有所帮助吗?
If I could talk to her.
如果我能和她谈谈的话
All right?
行吗?
Isn't there another way?
没有别的办法了吗?
No.
没有了
I'm afraid in cases like these,
我恐怕在这类案例中
it is imperative that I have interaction
我必须要和病人人格的所有方面
with all aspects of the patient's personality.
都有所交流
Honey, let me talk to her.
亲爱的 让我和她谈谈
No!
不!
You can't.
你不能
So let me put it to you this way.
那我这么跟你说吧
Either I speak with Jessica,
要么让我和杰西卡谈谈
or you may not see your little boy
要不你在很长很长一段时间内
for a very, very long time.
都见不到你的小儿子了
But...
但是
Wait.
等等
Micah, where have you been?
弥迦 你去哪儿了?
I was worried to death.
我担心死了
I was just out walking around.
我就是随便逛了逛
Sit down.
给我坐下
Micah, we gotta figure this out.
弥迦 我们必须面对现实
'Cause the truth is your mom's not coming home,
事实上你妈妈不会回来了
and I'm having a really hard time here.
而我这里的日子也不好过
I can't get a job.
我找不到工作
I can barely pay the rent.
我连房♥租都付不起
I've never felt much
我从未如此认识到
like a man in my life.
做个男人要这么辛苦
My papa never taught me,
我的老爸从没教过我
but I want to be a good dad to you.
但我想做你的好爸爸
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
We gotta pull together and make this work.
我们要齐心协力把家支撑起来
'Cause it's just you and me.
因为现在只有咱们俩了
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
I can try harder.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表