剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Your English is a lot better.
你的英语进步多了
I met a waitress in Texas.
我在德克萨斯碰到了一个女招待
Oh, yeah?
真的吗?
She teach me many things.
她教了我很多
Good for you.
对你有好处
So, uh, look, I can't believe I'm about to say this,
因此 听着 我不敢相信我将要说的
you-- you...
你 你...
teleported here...back from the future.
传送到这里... 从未来穿越时空回来
Yes, my power let me come back here
是的 我的能力让我回到这里
so I can stop it.
所以我能阻止爆♥炸♥
Right.
对
Because "you hero."
因为你是英雄
You will help too.
你也能帮忙
Me?
我?
What makes you so sure?
你凭什么那么肯定?
You're flying man.
你是飞人啊
Would you keep it down?
你能小声点吗?
What do you think
你认为是什么
it is that makes this bomb thing go off?
导致炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的?
Don't know... probably bad guy?
不知道... 可能是坏人?
Bad guy? Yes.Like villain.
坏人? 是的 就像恶棍
What's that?Villain.
那是什么? 恶棍
Villain?
恶棍?
Villain.Villain.
恶棍 恶棍
Like the guy in the painting?
就像画里的那个家伙?
You think a human being can actually cause an explosion?
你认为一个人能真的导致一场爆♥炸♥吗?
I have power, you have power.
我有力量 你也有
Maybe he has power too.
也许他也有
Bad guy.
坏人
We must stop him.
我们必须阻止他
I think I can help.
我想我能帮忙
We've been here before.
你和我之前来过这里
You, me, the video camera.
你 我 还有摄像机
Is it at all familiar?
还有印象吗?
What are you doing,
你来做什么?
auditioning for America's Next Top Model?
为<美国新名模>节目试镜吗?
You made that joke the first time.
你上次也这么说过
Look, just keep the camera on me, okay?
听我的 只要把镜头对准我就行 好吗?
Why don't you just use a tripod?
你为什么不用三脚架?
I can't do this by myself.
我自己一个人做不来
And I know you can keep a secret, you did.
而且我知道你会保守秘密的 上次你就是
You did, until you forgot what it was.
上次你就帮我了 可是现在你全都忘记了
When we were best friends.
而且那时候我们还是好朋友
You ready?
准备好了?
Claire, hold on a second.
克莱尔 稍等一下
I'm sure you told me this...before,
我相信你跟我说过这些话... 曾经
but, um,
可是
why are we videotaping this?
我们录这个干嘛?
Whatever this is.
先不管是什么
Actually, I didn't tell you that before.
其实 我上次没告诉你理由
The first time I did this, I did it to show my parents.
我第一次这么做 是要给我父母看
My real parents.
我的亲生父母
I wanted them to see what I was.
我想告诉他们我的情况
I thought they could help me understand.
我希望他们能帮我了解真♥相♥
But I don't think I'm ever gonna meet them.
可是我认为我不太可能见到他们
They may not even be alive anymore.
他们没准早都不在了
So why do you wanna tape it now?
那你这次又为了什么?
For me.
为我自己
So I never forget what I am.
为了永远也不忘记我究竟是什么人
No matter what happens to me.
无论将来发生什么
Look, just don't freak out, okay?
听着 千万别发懵 好吗?
I won't.
我不会的
You said that last time.
上次你也这么说的
Camera's ready for whatever.
机器已经就绪
Okay, I'm ready.
好的 我也好了
Keep the camera on me.
把镜头对准我
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Oh, my God.
我的天呐!
Oh, my God-- Claire!
天呐 克莱尔!
This is Claire Bennett.
我是克莱尔·伯奈特
And as far as you know, that was attempt number one.
如你所见 刚刚的是第一次尝试
I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be here.
我不知道还能在这里待多久
And what's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
They're sending me to the psych ward.
他们要送我去精神病监视区
For an evaluation with a shrink.
好让心理医生给我做诊断
She's here.
她还在
Jessica.
杰茜卡
She came out, she tried to escape,
她出来过 想要逃跑
she hurt one of the guards.
打伤了一个看守
Well, maybe a shrink can help you deal with her.
说不定心理医生可以帮你对付她
Get rid of her.
把她除掉
This isn't in my head, D. L.
她不是我脑袋里的幻象 D.L.
She is real.
她是真实存在的
I should've never let you do this, Niki,
我真不应该让你这么做 妮其
get yourself thrown in here.
把你自己搞进这里来
I shoulda kept that money to help you out.
我应该留着那些钱 帮你出来
No.
不
You had to give it back, or else this would never be over.
你必须把钱还回去 否则这事永远也没完
Let me talk to Micah.
让我跟弥迦说话
I want you to come home.
我想你回家
I know, sweetie.
我知道 宝贝
But I can't.
但不行
It's hard to understand right now.
现在你很难理解这一切
But I hope that one day you will.
不过我希望有一天你能明白
your daddy, he's gonna take real good care of you while I'm gone.
我不在你身边的时候 你♥爸♥爸会好好照顾你的
I need you to be the strong one
你一定要坚强
because I'm not strong right now, okay?
不要像妈妈这样软弱 好吗?
Mom, that's not fair.
妈妈 我不想这样
That's my son.
这是我儿子
Can I just give him a hug?
可以让我抱抱他吗?
Just for a second, I promise.
就一会 我保证
Baby, it's all right.
宝贝 没事的
It's all right.
没关系
No, he needs me.
不 他需要我
He needs me.
他需要我
Just let me hold him.
请让我抱抱他
Stay right there.
待在那别动
He needs me.I said stay there!
他需要我 我让你站在那
Please.
求你了
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Please.
求你了
Just for a moment.
就一会
I just wanted to see my son.
我只想看看我的儿子
I don't even know what she fed you.
我都不知道她用什么喂你
They eat crickets.
他们吃蟋蟀
Lots of crickets.
吃很多蟋蟀
You.
是你
Hope you don't mind,I let myself in.
希望你不要介意 我自己进来了
Have you come to kill me now?
你是来杀我的吗?
That depends.
那要视情况而定
I'd like to talk to you about Eden.
我想跟你谈谈伊登的事
She worked for me.
她为我工作
Don't you mean Sarah Ellis?
你是指莎拉·埃利斯?
She gave up that name and that life a long time ago.
她很早以前就已经抛弃了那个名字和那段生活
And she was a good person.
而且她是个好人
Yes, of course, all spies are very good people.
当然了 间谍们都是好人
Just misunderstood.
只不过被误会了
She cared about you more than she should've.
她对你的关心超出该有的限度
She was...special.
她很 特别
She had an ability?
她也有能力吗?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表