剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I heard her whispering, and,um...
听到了她的呓语
House full of cops, but you're outside,
屋子里到处都是警♥察♥ 而你在外面
and you just heard her whisper?
却正好听到了她的呓语?
I can't explain it. It was...
我也无法解释 那是...
I thought everybody could hear her.
我以为你们都能听见
You guys couldn't hear her?
你们都没听见吗?
You got some place better to be?
你还要去什么更重要的地方吗?
It's my wife. I'm,uh...
是我太太 我...
I'm meeting her at a...
我约了她在...
session 一段时间
是一个疗程
Couples counseling.
给夫妇提供咨♥询♥建议
We're having some problems at home.
我们之间有些问题
This guy's worthless.
这家伙真没用
Worthless...
没用...
Cut him loose.
让他走吧
He got lucky.
他只是运气好罢了
Not yet,Parkman.
等等 帕克曼
Your captain says you've taken the exam to advance to detective three times?
你队长说你已经 参加探员升级考试3次了?
Right.
没错
You really think you're detective material?
你真的以为你是当探员的料?
Yes,ma'am,I do.
是的 女士 我这么认为
So how does it make you feel?
那你感觉如何呢?
Flunking out so many times.
不及格那么多次
Embarrassed 窘迫的 尴尬的
我不知道 很尴尬 我想
A little angry.
有点气愤
A little angry? Yeah.
有点气愤? 对
Angry enough to do something about it?
气愤到可以做出这样的事情?
Maybe set yourself up to look like a hero?
也许能让你自己看起来像个英雄?
Wait,what,you think I killed these people?
等等 什么 你觉得是我杀了那些人?
I didn't kill these people. Sylar did.
我没有杀那些人 塞拉做的
How did you know that name?
你是怎么知道那个名字的?
How did you know that name?
你是怎么知道那个名字的?
Six people assigned to this case
只有六个参与案子的人
know the name of Sylar.
知道塞拉这个名字
How the hell did you know that?
见鬼的你是怎么知道的?
I heard it.
我听到的
From you.
从你那里
Like you heard the girl whisper.
就像你听到那个女孩的呓语?
Yeah.
对
Then hear this one.
那么现在听听这个
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
What? Ow!
什么?
Claire Bear!
克莱尔宝贝
Hi,Dad.
爸爸
Hey. How was school?
学校怎样?
Very school-like. How was work?
就像学校那样 工作如何?
Very work-like.
非常像个工作
Listen,I,um...
听着 我 嗯...
I made a couple of calls today.
我今天打了两三次电♥话♥
agency 代理
我和收养机构一位非常友好的女士聊了几句
And she said they were going to try to get in touch...
她表示会尽力取得
with your birth parents.
和你亲生父母的联♥系♥
And,uh...
而且 呃...
and request a meeting.
安排见一次面
I thought that was an adult decision.
我想那是成人的决定
You seemed pretty adult this morning
你看起来已经是个大人了
when you told me you wanted to do it.
当你早上告诉我你的想法时
Thanks.
谢谢
process 进程 过程
她说这程序很烦琐
And it could take weeks.
可能要花好几周
I'm hoping...years.
我希望是...好几年
That way,you'll be my little girl
这样你就依然是我的小女孩
for a while longer.
再久一些
I'm not done protecting you from the world.
我不能一直保护你免受外界的伤害
You're my dad.
你是我爸爸
You'll never not be my dad.
你永远都是我的爸爸
I promise I'll...
我保证我永远...
be your little girl for as long as I can.
不管多久都是你的小女孩
But you can't protect me forever.
但你不能永远保护我
I know.
我知道
And it breaks my heart.
这让我觉得很难过
I love you,Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you too,sweetheart.
我也爱你 宝贝
Go get ready for dinner.
去准备吃晚饭吧
This is Claire Bennett.
我是克莱尔·伯奈特
And that was attempt number six.
这是第六次尝试
It really does break my heart.
这真的让我很伤心
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直在到处找你
depression抑郁的 消沉的
你知道爸爸有抑郁症?
Yeah.
是的
Why didn't you ever tell me?
为什么你从来都没告诉过我?
Because everyone's entitled to their secrets,Peter.
因为每个人都有他们的秘密 彼得
I was so sure when it happened.
当它发生的时候 我很确定这一点
Now it turns out I'm just... going crazy.
现在这正好证明了...我快疯了
Look,hey...
听着...
We've been through this before.
我们之前经历过
We've played this game,okay?
已经玩过这个游戏了 好吗?
Let's just... let's just go.
就让我们...让我们离开这里吧
Tell me what happened, Nathan.
告诉我发生了什么 内森
When I jumped.
当我跳下去的时候
Tell me you flew.
告诉我你可以飞
I wanna hear you say that you flew.
我要听你说你能飞
Tell me, or I'll jump again.
告诉我 否则我再跳一次
Hey,good luck on your campaign...
祝你竞选胜利...
splattered 连续发溅泼声
当我摔到地上血溅横飞的时候
All right.
好吧
You want the truth?
你要真♥相♥?
Yeah.
是的
We both flew.
我们都飞了起来
I caught you, and I lost control.
我抓住了你 但我没控制住
You're too heavy.
你太重了
We both started falling to the ground.
我们一直在坠向地面
And just before we--
但就在我们要
Just before we hit, you flew.
在我们快摔到地面之前 你飞了
You.
你
Are you lying to me?
你是在骗我吗?
You are.
你撒谎
be try to do sth 尽力做某事
你在尽力和我说 那些你认为我想听的话
I wanna hear. You're lying to me again!
你又一次的欺骗我
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Did you see that? I flew?
你看到了吗? 我飞了?
Yeah,I--I know.
是的 我知道
bitch 妓♥女♥ 荡♥妇♥
你是个令人作呕的婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 你知道吗?
Very sorry.
非常抱歉
I not speak much English.
我不太会说英语
What I wanna know is what did you do with the man's brain?
我想知道的是 你对那个男人的脑袋做了什么?
flush 冲洗
你是把它冲进了厕所 还是吃掉了?
We got a live one here.
我们在这里现场抓到一个
No English,no passport, no American money,no I.D.
不会英语 没护照 没美金 没身份证
Except for this here.
除了人在这里
"An honorary member of the Merry Marvel Marching Society."
"一位快乐奇妙发达社会的荣誉成员"
Let's start by asking him how he got to New York.
我们先问他是怎么来到纽约的吧
teleport 将物变成能,到达目的地后再由能变成物
他说是他把自己传送到这来的
Teleported? What the hell is that?
传送? 见鬼的什么玩意?
Star Trek 一部科幻电影的名字
就像"星际迷航"那样
He says he can bend the space-time continuum.
他说他可以打破时空的连续性
Funny,I've seen all the Star Treks.
有趣 我看了所有的"星际迷航"
I don't remember you from the show.
我不记得你参加过演出
How long ago did he do this?
他多久前这么干的?
Yesterday.
昨天
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表