剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Dressed for what?
为什么?
You're going home.
因为你要回家了
That's not possible.
那不可能
Oh, it's more than possible.
可偏偏就要成真了
The charges against you have been dropped, Ms. Sanders.
所有针对你的指控都被撤销了 桑德小姐
What?
什么?
The D.A. threw out the entire case.
地方检察官撤销了案子
That can't happen.
不可能的
I killed people.
我确实杀了人
The state of Nevada isn't so sure about that anymore.
内华达州政♥府♥对这事可没什么把握
It seems a rather terrible gentleman on death row confessed to all the crimes you're accused of.
好象有个死囚招认了所有你所说的案件
DNA evidence backed up everything.
而DNA也证实了
Wonderful system, isn't it?
奇妙的制度 不是吗?
As farNas they're concerned,justice has been served.
他们想要的正义已经伸张了
And as far as Linderman is concerned?
那林达曼想要的呢?
Oh, don't worry about tomorrow's problems today.
没必要担心将来的麻烦吧
No.
不
I need to be in here.
我就要在这儿
I need help.
我需要帮助
You only need to get dressed, Ms. Sanders.
你需要的只是穿上衣服 桑德小姐
You're going home.
你要回家了
And that's the one you love.
那就是你的爱人
Off to dinner with the guy she left to be with you.
跟他前男友吃饭去了
Sort of fickle,don't you think?
有点花心 你不觉得吗?
Why would you show me that?
你为什么要让我看这个?
I didn't show you anything.
不是我让你看的
She did.We just followed her.
是她 我们只是跟着她而已
Not even very long.
甚至没跟多久
I'm sorry, Peter.
我很抱歉 彼得
No, you're not.
不 你没有
You enjoyed that.
反倒是挺高兴的
就像个孩子NYou got this rosy film over your eyes, like a kid.
你满眼都是那些罗曼史
It's no wonder you live like an adolescent.
难怪你现在过得还像个未成年人
Posters on the wall,hair in your face.
墙上帖着海报 刘海盖住了脸
You've got to see the world as it is.
你应该看看这世界的真实面目
The only way you'll learn how to save it.
只有这样你才能学着如何去拯救它
And what, be like you?
怎样呢? 想你一样吗?
A hermit?
隐士吗?
No one knows you're alive except for some pigeons.
除了几只鸽子 甚至都没人知道你的存在
You have to get rid of your distractions.
你要学着摆脱那些使你分心的东西
The people I love are not distractions!
我所爱的人才不是什么使我分心的东西
Then why can't you fly?You've done it.
那你怎么不会飞呢? 你曾经飞过的
Your body remembers how.
你的身体知道怎么飞
The only thing standing in your way is you.
阻碍你的只是你自己而已
What am I supposed to do?Cut 'em out of my life?
那我该怎么做? 跟他们断绝了关系吗?
How cold do you expect me to be?
你觉得我可能那么做吗?
Did you forget you're a bomb?
你还没忘记你是个炸♥弹♥吧?
You've got to remember what this is about.
你别忘了我们现在是为什么在这里
Or, do you have to ask for your brother's permission for that as well?
哦 或许你还需要你哥哥的准许才行
Anything else that I have to do?
还有什么事我非做不可?
You wanna make a list?
你要列个单子吗?
You're a sad cartoon of a broken heart bleeding all over the place.
你在这儿根本就像个自怨自艾的小丑
I'm just trying to get your mind straight.
我只是想帮你理清头绪
Look, I have followed you around
听着 我一直跟着你跑来跑去
and listened to your half-assed wisdom.
听你那些半吊子学问
You don't have any answers!
你根本就什么也不知道
Okay?You don't know anything.
不是吗? 你什么也不懂
You are afraid of the world.
你害怕这个世界
You have to listen to me.
你一定要听我的
And I am tired of you telling me what I have to do!
我受够了你对我的指手划脚
I don't have to do anything!
我不必做任何事
Except fly.
除了飞
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Not quite what I was expecting,
虽说不是我想要的
but hope for the flowers yet.
不过也算凑合了
You threw me.Off of a 30-story building!
你把我从30层楼上推下来
If I didn't regenerate,I'd be dead!
要不是我再生的话 我就完了
Well, you could have flown.
你飞也行
Listen, if you hadn't have worked this one out,you'd have been hopeless anyway.
听着 你要这次还是不行 反正也是没希望了
And I'd have to defuse the biggest bomb ever.
我也顺便拆除了有史以来最大的一个炸♥弹♥
But you did it,didn't you?
不过你成功了 不是吗?
You cleared your mind.
你理清了头绪
You called out your power.
唤醒了你的能力
You know, before I hit the ground...
跟你说吧 在我掉到地面以前
when I knew what was about to happen,
我明白会发生什么事的时候
I had this flash...in my head,
我脑中灵光一闪...
of this girl that I met in Texas.
那是一个我在得克萨斯遇到的女孩
This cheerleader.She could heal herself.
那个啦啦队长 她可以治愈她自己
Oh, gosh,she's this sweet kid.
她是一个可爱的女孩
Sad little smile,and she just...
带点苦涩的笑容 她...
You were wrong.
你错了
I don't have to cut her out.
我不用跟他们断绝关系
I have to remember her!How--how she made me feel!
我要牢记她 牢记我对她的感觉
That's how I...
那样我才...
Ohh!Oh, God.
老天
It's happening.
开始了
I'm losing it!
我控制不了了!
Well, it's a start.
至少 算是开始了
Peter?
彼得?
Yes? I think I found a way to stop him.
喂? 我认为我找到阻止他的办法了
I found him.
我发现他了
Sylar?
塞拉吗?
I thought you had Sylar.
我还以为你控制着塞拉
I will again.Soon.
我会的 马上
You mean Petrelli.Where is he?
你指 佩里 他在哪?
I think he's been here this whole time.
我认为他一直都在这里
And I've been painting him.
而且我画出了他
Except no one can see him.
只是没人看得到他
Like he's a ghost, or...
就好象他是一个幽灵
invisible.
隐形的
What does that mean?
这意味着什么?
It means
这意味着
an old friend isn't quite as dead as we thought he was.
我们的一个老朋友并没如我们所想的已经去世了
You have made the right choice, Father.
你做了正确的选择 父亲
Let us hope so.
希望如此
This does not mean I approve of what you are doing.
这并不意味着我赞成你做的事情
That's okay. You don't have to.
没关系 你不用非得那样
Life evolves, Father.
生命是进化的 父亲
And the son you wanted to be like you will follow his own path.
那个你想要跟你一样的儿子也有他自己要走的路
Now I have to go save the world!
现在 我要去拯救世界了
Should never have read him those stories.
真不应该给他讲那些故事
You are insane, little brother.
你真是疯了 阿宽
You are welcome.
不用客气
She's really starting to like me.
她真的开始喜欢我了
Mom? I know it's not our game night,
妈妈? 我知道今天不是做游戏的日子
but can we play a game of Scrabble
不过既然你今天回家来了 我还是想玩拼字游戏
Absolutely.
当然了
I owe you, like, a dozen.
我欠你很多次了
Just give me a minute, okay?
稍等我一会 好吗?
Okay!
好的
No!
不
What are you so mad about,Niki?
你这是生什么气 妮其?
You're the one who wanted to be locked up.
你才是想被关起来的那个
No...no.
不 不
I'm home!
我回来了
In the kitchen.
厨房♥呢
You are in big trouble,young lady.
你这下麻烦大了 小姑娘
The school called.
学校打电♥话♥来了
Did you think you could ditch,and I wouldn't find out?
你认为你可以逃课不被我发现吗?
Mom, we talked about it this morning.
妈妈 我们今天早上已经说过了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表