剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
in recent days
几天以来
a seemingly random group of individuals
一群看似毫无联♥系♥的人
has emerged with what can only be described as "special" abilities
拥有了可以称之为"特殊"的能力
although unaware of it now
尽管他们并未意识到这一点
save the world but change it forever
但他们不仅能拯救世界 而且还将永远地改变它
extraordinary will not occur overnight
这种从平凡到非凡的转变 并非一蹴而就
"every"是每一样每一个等等,"story"单词意思"故事",beginning意思是开始
每个故事都有它的开端
Volume one of their epic tale begins here
而他们的第一部英雄事迹就从这里开始
Where does it come from
它从何而来
this quest
这种探求
This need to solve life's mysteries
这种要破解生命之谜的渴望
when the simplest of questions can never be answered.
如此简单的问题却永远得不到答案
Why are we here?
我们为何会存在
What is the soul?
什么是灵魂
Why do we dream?
我们为何会做梦
Perhaps we'd be better off not looking at all.
或许我们不去思考这些更好
Not doubting,not yearning.
不去怀疑 不去渴望
That's not human nature.
那并非人类的天性
Not the human heart.
也不是出自本意
That is not why we are here.
这都不是我们存在的原因
How's he doing?
他怎样了?
I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
不好意思 我吓到你了?
No.
没有
No,I just,uh,
我只是
I keep having these amazing dreams every time I close my eyes,and...
我每次闭上眼后就会做一些怪梦 还有
Never mind,um...
算了
He likes me to read him the stock page.
他喜欢我给他读股票版
He's even conscious at all?
他还是没有意识?
No.
是的
Been a week now.
已经一周了
I think he's close.
我想他也快了
"couple"(一)对;(一)双 "a couple of"短语
也许还有几天吧
You know,I don't know what he'd do without you.
如果没有你 我都不知道他会怎样
You got a real gift.
真是多亏你了
Just doing my job. No.
只是我分内的事 不
You're like a son to him.
你就像他的儿子一样
Well,then,that would make us like brother and sister.
那我们岂不成亲兄妹了
Might be a little awkward if I ever wanted to ask you out.
大概我也就不方便约你出去了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That was,uh,that was inappropriate.
我总是说些不合时宜的话
No,it--it's sweet. It's--
不 我很开心 只是
I'm dating somebody,and--
我已经有男友了 而且--
Yeah,no,really. It's...okay.
是么 真的 那没关系
I need to change his IV.
我得给他换一下点滴
I'm sorry. No.
不好意思
Of course.
没关系
Man is a narcissistic species by nature.
人类天生就是自以为是的种族
We have colonized the four cornersof our tiny planet.
我们已经占领了这个小星球的每处角落
pinnacle 小尖塔,尖峰,高峰,极点 so-called 所谓的,号♥称的
但我们并没有达到所谓进化的终极形态
That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach.
那种殊荣应该属于低下的蟑螂
Capable of living for months without food.
可以几个月不吃不喝
Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time.
无知的活着 几周一次
Resistant to radiation.
能抵抗辐射
If God has indeed created himself in his own image,
如果上帝确实是按他自己的想象创造了自己
then I submit to you that God is a cockroach.
那我不得不和你们说 上帝就是蟑螂
They say that man uses
据说人类只使用了
only a tenth of his brain power.
十分之一的脑力
Another percent,
再多一个百分点
and we might actually be worthy
事实上我们也可以
of God's image.
称得上是上帝了
Unless,of course,that day has already arrived.
当然 除非那天已经来临
The Human Genome Project has discovered
人类基因工程已经发现
that tiny variations in man's genetic code
人类遗传密♥码♥
are taking place at increasingly
正在以日益增长的速度
rapid rates.
进行着细微的变异
Teleportation,levitation,tissue regeneration.
瞬间移♥动♥ 空中悬浮 细胞再生
Is this outside the realm of possibility?
这些真的是不可能的吗?
Or is man entering
亦或是人类
a new gateway to evolution?
已经进入到一个新的进化阶段?
Is he finally standing at the threshold
离激发人类的真正潜能
to true human potential?
只有一步之遥了吗?
I'm sorry,I'm out of time.
抱歉 今天就到这
I know,I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm beginning to sound like my father.
我的论调开始像我父亲了
I can't help it.
我只是不由自主
You know,they can fire me too,if they like.
只要他们喜欢也可以解雇我
But there is something to it,Nirad.
然而有些事是必然的 里拉德
As crazy as it sounds.
尽管有点令人难以置信
What is it?
怎么了
It's...your father.
是...你父亲
He's dead.
他去世了
How?
怎么死的
Driving a taxi in New York City
在纽约市开计程车
is a very dangerous job.
是很危险的工作
The wrong fare,the wrong time.
天不时 地不利 人不和的时候
We may never know what really happened.
我们很难预料会发什么
No,I spoke to him two days ago.
不 我两天前才和他说过话
He was convinced someone was following him,
他坚信有人在跟踪他
trying to steal his research.
并想盗取他的研究成果
He died because of his his theories.
他是因为他的研究理论死的
That's crazy. Is it?
那太疯狂了 是吗
The man left his family,discredited his career
他抛弃家人 没了事业
to chase wild theories halfway around the world!
为追寻那个神话跑了半个世界
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
To his apartment,
去他的公♥寓♥
to get his papers,his research.
拿论文和研究成果
He was this close to finding the first of "them."
他已经离"他们"非常接近了
His Patient Zero.
零号♥物种
He tracked him to Queens,New York.
他跟踪他们去了纽约皇后区
Mohinder,listen to me.
莫欣德 听我说
Your father was my colleague and my friend.
你父亲是我的同事和挚友
A respected professor,a brilliant geneticist.
是令人尊敬的教授 是才华横溢的遗传学家
But he had clearly lost touch with reality.
但是他很明显已经和现实脱节了
I followed in his footsteps.
我会沿着他的足迹走下去
My thesis is based on his research!
我的论文是以他的研究成果为基础的
Yes,you always wanted his approval!
是 你一直想得到他的承认
And now you're telling me that it was all for nothing.
而你现在却告诉我这一切都是徒劳
I'm telling you to let go.
我是让你就此放手
I need to know why he died.
我要搞清楚他为什么会死
I need to know that it wasn't all for nothing.
我要弄明白那不是徒劳的
And then I need to finish what he started.
然后我要完成他的研究
Hello? Yeah.
喂 对
Yeah,I'm at his place now.
对 我在他这里
No,no,no.
不 不 不
He left everything behind but his computer.
他只带走了他的电脑
Research,the map.
研究成果 地图
Yeah,let's get a team in here to bag and tag everything.
好 派一组人来打包带走吧
I gotta call you right back.
我一会再打给你
Time to get up,Micah.
到起床的时间了 弥迦
Micah?
弥迦
Micah!
弥迦
Micah?
弥迦
Micah!
弥迦
What?
什么事
"damn it"美剧口语中经常出现的一个短语.在心情比较不好的时候
见鬼 弥迦 不许这样对我
Do what?
怎么了?
You need to be careful.
你要当心点
All right?
知道吗
I'm just working on my computer.
我只是在修电脑
The logic board was bad. So I had to build a new one.
逻辑主板坏了 所以我得换个新的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表