剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I think I know how I survived that fire.
我想我知道我是如何在那场大火中活下来的
Claire, don't!
克莱尔 不要!
It's okay.
不要紧
Please say something.
拜托 说些什么吧
Some family.
同样的血缘
I told Claire to get a move on.
我已经告诉克莱尔动身回家
She said she'd be back soon.
她说她马上就回来了
A cheerleader, huh?
一个啦啦队队长 是吗?
Co-captain by junior year.
一年级的联络队长
Although not so much these days.
尽管这些天没什么活动
They dissolved the team'cause of some...
他们解散了啦啦队因为一些...
horrible event at the school.
在学校发生了一些可怕的事情
Oh, I heard about that.
我听说过
That must have been hard on poor Claire.
那肯定让可怜的克莱尔很难受的
You are awfully interested in my daughter.
你对我女儿感兴趣真是太糟糕了
Well, ever since I seen what she can do,
自从我看到她所能做的事情
I guess you could say I'm a...fan.
我想你可以称我为她的一个粉丝
She's really quite gifted.
她真的是太有天赋了
Oh, you've been to a game?
你去看过比赛吗?
Yeah, I guess I have.
是的 我想我看过
I just couldn't get over those irresistible...
我无法抗拒她那充满诱惑力的...
talents of hers.
天生的才能
I should--
我应该--
I should check with my husband again.
我应该再给我丈夫打个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'd rather you didn't so I can surprise him.
最好不要 这样我可以给他一个惊喜
H-h-how did you do that?
你... 你是怎么做到的?
I'm special.
我很特别
Just like Claire.
就像克莱尔一样
Well, different.
有些不同
But...you catch the meaning.
但... 你明白的
It's a shame I'll have to kill her.
很遗憾我不得不杀了她
Or maybe I'll kill you first.
或许我会先杀了你
I really haven't decided yet.
我真的还没决定
Find him.He dies!
找出他 他得死!
???
我不明白发生了什么
y was he--he moved the phone
他为什么... 他移♥动♥了电♥话♥
without even touching it.
却连碰都没碰它一下
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
He kept asking about Claire.
他一直在问克莱尔的事
Claire is fine.She's safe too.
克莱尔没事 她也很安全
And she'll stay that way.I promise.
她会一直很安全的 我保证
Who is that?
他是谁?
This is my friend.
我的朋友
He's gonna make everything okay.
他会让一切都好起来的
He'll help you forget again.
他会帮助你 再次忘记
Again?What do you mean again?
再次? 你说"再次"是什么意思?
It's okay.Hold my hand.
没事的 握着我的手
It'll all be over soon.
很快一切就会都结束了
You could stay a little longer.Have some dinner.
你可以多留一会儿的 吃些晚饭
I can't cook worth crap, but...
我烧不来什么好菜 但是...
Well, I was supposed to be home a while ago.
我早该回到家的
I got about six messages from my dad
我爸爸给我发了六条消息
telling me to come home right away, so...
让我立刻回家 所以...
He sounded pretty pissed.
他听上去很生气
This isn't good-bye.You know that.
我们还会再见的 你知道的
I was hoping you could tell me about my father.
我本希望你能告诉我 一些关于爸爸的事
Now, that's...
这个...
complicated.
有点复杂
Why don't you let me work on that for next time?
让我下次再告诉你吧?
Some family.
我们家的事
Here...
给你...
A little something from Mexico.
这是从墨西哥带回来的
Oh, no, I can't.
不 我不能拿
You can,and you're gonna.
你能的 而且你...
It'll look ten times better on you than it ever did on me.
这带在你身上 会比在我身上漂亮十倍的
Isaac.
艾萨克
We haven't been up here together in a long time.
我们已经很久没有一起在这儿了
There's something about this roof.
这个屋顶是有故事的
You and I spent a lot of time up here.
我们曾在这儿度过了许多时间
I mean, it's connected with what's happening.
我是说 它联♥系♥着现在所发生的一切
It's important somehow.
它有着某种重要性
Well, it's certainly mysterious.
是啊 这确实很神秘
You know, I never figured out how those pigeons got up here.
我一直都不知道 那些鸽子是怎么上来的
My father always said,
我父亲过去常说
"If they found their way,
"如果他们找到了自己的道路
we ought to let 'em be."
我们就应该让他们去吧"
I know we had a lot together,Isaac.
艾萨克 我知道 我们曾有许多共同的东西
For a long time.
有过很长一段时间
You saw it.
你看见了
The painting of us.
那幅画着我们的画
It's the future I hope for.
那是我仍期望着的未来
This city took me in.
这座城市将我卷了进来
Everything important that ever happened to me
以前从未在我身上发生过的 一切重要的事
happened here.
都在这儿发生了
Good...
好事...
bad...you.
坏事... 还有你
And now it's all gonna be destroyed
但现在一切都要被毁掉了
because I can't stop it.
因为我无法阻止
You don't know that.
你并不知道的
It keeps coming back worse every time.
未来的画面不断地回到我的脑海 每次都变得更糟
You saw what this looks like after the bomb.
你看见了在爆♥炸♥后 这座城市会变成怎样
The world will never recover from that.
世界将永远无法恢复
That's not true.
那不是真的
You can't lose hope.
你不能失去希望
What hope is there?
还有什么希望?
There's you.
有你啊
What you can do.
你所能做的
Why else would you be allowed to see the future
如果不能做些什么事情
unless it was to do something about it?
就算你能看到未来又有什么意义?
You can't just see the future, Isaac.
你不能仅仅看着未来 艾萨克
You make it.
你得创造未来
You'll find a way.
你会找到方法的
You really believe that?
你真的这么相信吗?
I believe in you.
我对你有信心
I have given it much thought, big sister.
我已经想好了
Please tell Father I will return as the new Executive Vice President.
大姐 请告诉父亲我会回去做执行副总裁
This is good news.
那真是个好消息
Oh yes. It is time to restructure.
对了 我认为也是时候重组公♥司♥了
And consolidate management in Tokyo.
还要合并东京的管理部门
You can't consolidate management --
你不能合并管理部门--
I'm Executive Vice President, I can do anything!
我是执行副总裁 我想做什么都行
That would be a disaster.
那会造成灾难性的后果
Oh? You think you have a better idea?
那 你有什么更好的提议吗?
We should expand by making new acquisitions in aviation.
我们应该在航♥空♥领域有所开拓
Improve R&D in biotech, recapitalize...
加强生物领域的研发 调整资本配置
What do you konw of these things?
对于这些东西你都懂多少?
I run three divisions at Yamagato.
我在公♥司♥管理三个部门
If anyone knows how to run this company, it's me!
如果说真有谁懂得管理公♥司♥ 那就是我!
Kimiko?
贵美子
What's gotten into you?
你这是怎么了
My apologies.
抱歉
I did not mean to.
我不是有意这么说的
Yes, she did.
不 她是有意的
Kimiko is smart and dedicated.
贵美子 聪明而果断
You don't need me.
你并不需要我
You have your successor right here!
你的继任者就在这儿
Get dressed!
穿上衣服
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表