剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I don't see how petty theft is part of my training.
我不明白怎么小偷小摸 也成了我训练的一部分
There's a lot you don't see.
有很多你不明白的事
You've no idea how to use these gifts of yours properly.
你也不清楚该如何适当运用你的天赋
Yeah, and you do? No, I--
对 但还有你清楚啊 我...
Right now, your abilities only show up as a reflex.
目前 你的能力 只表现在惯性反射的阶段
Autonomic, like swallowing.
神经自主控制的 就像我们吞咽口水
That's a dog's trick.
那是狗的习性
Making it a conscious choice,using it,
对能力做有意识地选择 利用它
that's what makes you more than poodle.
那才是让你比长毛狗强的地方
Is insulting me really gonna help me learn how to do that?
这么侮辱我真的能帮我学会 如何控制能力吗?
Listen, you're the one who's a bomb set to blow up me
听着 你就是那个会炸飞我
and everyone in this city
和这个城市所有人的炸♥弹♥
unless I can get you housebroken.
除非我能成功训练你
That's right, now he's listening.
那就对了 现在你仔细听着
now you absorb every ability you find. yeah?
现在 你吸收了所有 那些你遇到的人的能力 对吗?
You're invisible with me,you've flown,
你和我一起隐形 你飞行过
you've read some minds.
也读到过人心
Yeah, put me in a coma for two weeks.
是 这让我昏迷了两周
Your body doesn't know what to do with them all.
你的身体不知道怎么处理所有这些能力
It's gotten jumbled,
它变得乱七八糟
like file cards knocking around a shoebox.
就像档案卡四处散落在鞋箱旁
Except with you,
没有你 卡片就被冻在放射性元素中
piling up to a critical mass.
堆成大量的临界物质
Now, I'm gonna teach you how to pull 'em out,
现在 我要教你怎么把他们分离出来
one at a time.
每次一个
You think that's possible?
你认为那可能吗?
I hope so.
我希望如此
Next time you shut down,it might not be just a coma.
下次你倒下 也许就不只是昏迷了
Might be the day you melt down.
也许就是你核爆熔化的那天
So then, let's get to today's lesson.
所以 让我们快点进入今天的课程
All right,let's start by seeing
好吧 让我开始看看
if you can hold on to one of your powers
如果你是否能使用你其中一种能力
without your benefactors hanging around.
在周围没有原始能力者的情况下
You think I can do that alone?
你认为我能一个人做到那些?
We're about to find out.
我们拭目以待吧
Remember to breathe.
别忘了呼吸
God, it sounds like a bomb is about to go off.
天 听起来就像是炸♥弹♥计时倒数
I know it's hard.
我知道这很难
ust focus on the mirror and try to relax.
你只要专注在镜子上 试着放松
I can't relax.
我无法放松
You're trying to bring her out.
你正在努力把她释放出来
Jessica...
杰茜卡
I told you.
我告诉过你
She is dangerous.
她很危险
She could hurt you.
她会伤害你的
Tell me.
试试看
could keep an elephant in that chair.
那些手铐能把大象都拴在椅子上
And just 'cause I'm a shrink,
还有别因为我是个胆小鬼
don't think I don't know how to use that Taser.
就认为我不知道怎么用泰瑟枪
I thought that the goal was to get rid of her.
我以为目的该是要摆脱她
The goal here is to bring your two halves
目的是要把你的双重人格
to a healthy middle.
中和成健康的人格
To have a unified and whole you.
形成一个统一完整的你
Not two aspects at war.
不要让两个人格不断斗争
How do we do this?
我们怎么做?
Like I said,
就像我说过的
you focus on the reflection.
你专注在镜子的映象上
And breathe.
还有呼吸
Come on.
快点
Feel free to let your mind wander.
任你的思绪自♥由♥地飘忽
We used to have a piano in our home.
我们家以前有台钢琴
You played?
你会弹?
Chopsticks, barely.
勉强会弹些
My sister...
我姐姐...
Jessica.
杰茜卡
She played beautifully.
她演奏得棒极了
I used to... play with her sheet music.
我曾经... 用她的乐谱弹过
I didn't... know what it was.
我不...知道那是什么
It was just... dots and lines.
那只是些...点和线
I would... get out my crayons
我会...拿出我的蜡笔
and connect the dots.
把那些点连起来
Jessica used to say...
杰茜卡就说...
that I could turn Mozart into a monkey.
我能把莫扎特变成个猴子
I sure did.
我的确这么说过
Jessica.
杰茜卡
You should have listened to the little mouse.
你该听她劝告的 胆小鬼
how is Claire?
克莱尔还好吗?
That was for the haircut.
这是报复你剪了我的头发
You shouldn't have built such a good cage.
你真不该造一座这么精妙的牢笼
You go anywhere near her...
你敢在任何地方接近她...
No!
不!
No!
不!
Noooo!
不!
you didn't just use the key this time
你这次没有用你的钥匙
I shouldn't have them.
我不该拿着它们
Not anymore.
不该再拿着了
You started painting since you got back from rehab.
自从你戒毒成功回来后 又开始画画了
Can I see 'em?
我能看看吗?
That's not done yet!
那副还没完成!
Oh, God.
天啊
That's the roof of my father's building.
那是我父亲的那幢大楼屋顶
We had a lot good memoris up there
在那里我们有很多美好的回忆
Is that how you remember our relationship?
那是在画我们之间的关系吗?
With all of New York destroyed?
整个纽约市的毁灭?
What are you looking for,Simone?
你在找什么 西蒙妮?
It's Peter.He's still missing.
是彼得 他还是没有消息
I'm running out of places to look.
我找遍了所有能找的地方
You finally believe I can paint the future,
你终于相信我能画出未来了
and you want to use it to find your new boyfriend.
却想利用这个来找到你的新男朋友
I don't wanna be asking you this either.
我也不想来问你这件事
Can you?
你能帮忙吗?
I have been.
我试过了
Except it's not working.
但是完全没有用
Every time I try to paint where Peter is,
每次我想要画彼得在哪里
I get nothing.
我都一无所获
You've been trying to find him--why?
你已经试过找他了-为什么?
I know what he can do.
我知道他能做什么
He's the one that's gonna turn New York into this.
他就是那个把纽约变成这样的人
I'm not gonna let him.
我不能就这么放任他
How do you know so much about him?
你是怎么知道那么多关于他的事的?
Because I painted it.
因为我画出了这些
I care about you, Simone,
我在乎你 西蒙妮
more than I knew how to say when...
超乎我自己的想象 不知何时...
when it would have made a difference.
何时才会不去在乎你
But right now,I don't care if you hate me.
但现在 我不在乎你是否会恨我
I just want you safe.Stay away from Peter.
我更关心你的安全 离彼得远点
Just...
只要...
tell me you'll look for him.
告诉我你会找他的
I'll try.
我会尽力的
Yeah.
好
Simone...
西蒙妮...
Keep the key.
留着钥匙
The manatee is on the brink of extinction.
海牛濒临灭绝
There's one at the aquarium in Lubbock,
在拉伯克水族馆只有一只
and the marine biologist said we could stop by any time.
而海洋生物学家说 我们随时能去参观
You're asking my permission to skip school?
你在要我给你逃学的许可?
No, if I wanted to skip school,
不 如果我要逃学
I'd check into home room
我只要回自己的房♥间
and then sneak out Ms. Roberts' window.
然后从罗伯特太太的窗户 偷溜出去就行了
But you've always stressed honesty,
但你总是强调要诚实
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表