剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
who discovered theirs.
谁去发掘他们?
We were all confused.
我们都很困惑
And we found each other.
我们找到了彼此
Together,we tried to make a difference to the world.
我们一起想要尽力改变这个世界
And for a while,we did.
有一段时间 我们确实做到了
It was beautiful.
感觉非常美妙
And then, some of my...
但后来 我的一些...
friends...
朋友...
they lost their way.
他们迷失了自我
They used their powers for personal gain.
他们利用自己的能力谋取个人利益
And all the good that we'd done was--
而我们所做的那些好的事情...
Well,it amounted to nothing.
最后都变成了徒劳
And I learned that healing one person at a time
而我也明白到 每次治愈一个人
was just not enough.
是远远不够的
We needed something--
我们需要...
something to pull it down on course.
把它拉离原本的航线
Something big.
一些重量级的事
And that's what you think this is?
你相信这就是?
People need hope,Nathan.
人们需要希望 内森
An explosion of that magnitude
如此巨大的爆♥炸♥
would destroy half the population of New York City like that.
会毁灭纽约市一半的人口
There's six and a half billion people on the planet.
这个星球上有65亿的人口
That's less than .07%.
那个数量还不到0.07%
Come on,that's an acceptable loss by anyone's count.
对任何人来说 那都是可以接受的损失
By anybody's count? Look,
对任何人来说? 听着
I said people needed hope,
我说过了人们需要希望
but they trust fear.
但他们却相信恐惧
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
This tragedy will be a catalyst for good.
这场悲剧会是一个催化剂
For change.
让一切往好的方向改变
Out of the ashes,
从一片废墟中
humanity will find a common goal.
人类将会找到共同的目标
A united sense of hope
在共同的恐惧中
couched in a united sense of fear.
抱着共同的希望前行
And it is your destiny, Nathan,
而这是你的宿命 内森
to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city,
利用这次事件 成为恢复这座城市的领导者
a nation,a world.
恢复这个国家 甚至整个世界
Now you look deep into your heart.
深入地聆听你的心声
You'll know I'm right.
你会知道我是正确的
Look,I don't mean to toss a wet blanket,
我并不想扫兴
but if you haven't noticed, I'm down in the polls.
但如果万一你失算 我在选举中失败了
I'm not gonna get elected to Congress.
我将不会成为国会议员
Let alone the White House.
更不必说什么白宫了
Do you think I'd leave that to chance?
你觉得我会任其发生吗?
If you know all this,
如果你对一切都了如指掌
then you also know that the exploding man
你应该知道那个核爆人
is my brother Peter.
就是我的弟弟彼得
As I said,
如我所说
we all have our role to play.
我们都有各自要扮演的角色
Peter's curtain call will come the day after you're elected.
彼得的谢幕表演 将会在你选举结束后的那一天上演
You're insane.You know that?
你知道吗? 你是个十足的疯子
Now,all that banging has alerted the guards.
现在 响声已经引起警卫的注意了
What?!
什么?!
You told me to signal you.
你让我这么做的
Don't worry, it's a good thing.
没关系 就是要这样
Now look for the rusted pipe.
现在找一段锈了的管子
Pipes.
管子
It should be the one closest to the window.
应该是在靠近窗户的地方
A couple of hits will loosen it.
敲几下应该就能松了
Hurry up-- a guard will be there.
快点 警卫就快来了
You've got three minutes.
你还有三分钟
Come on!
快点!
By now you should have removed the pipe.
你现在应该已经拿到管子了
The guard will be coming through the door any second now.
警卫随时会进来
Signal when you've knocked him out.
打倒警卫后通知我
Yeah,I'm working on it,I'm working on it.
我正努力呢...
Come on,come on-- unh!
快点...
Grab his pass,and head into the hall.
拿他的门卡到走廊去
Suresh?
苏雷什
Suresh?
苏雷什
It's Peter Petrelli.
我是彼得·佩里
Mohinder?
莫欣德
Sylar.
塞拉
I remember you.
我记得你
You're like me, aren't you?
你和我一样 不是吗?
I'd like to see how that works.
让我看看你的能力吧
Unh! No,no.
不...
I'm not done with him yet.
我和他的事还没完呢
Interesting.
太有趣了
I can't wait to try that one
我等不及要试这个能力了
Oh--My God.
天呐
Peter?
彼得
Peter.
彼得
My two boys actually getting along
我两个儿子的关系很好
Nathan's wedding.
那是内森的婚礼
He has two boys of his own now.
他现在已是两个孩子的父亲
And that handsome man is Peter.
另外的帅小伙是彼得
But you've already met him now, haven't you?
不过你已经见过他了 是吧?
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
He forgot to mention that we were related.
但没说我们的关系
Oh,he didn't know.
他不知道
He didn't even know you existed.
他甚至不知道自己有个侄女
But you did?
可你知道?
Since you were a baby.
你小时候我就知道了
Nathan's folly in Texas.
内森在德克萨斯做的荒唐事
And you kept me a secret?
而你一直保守这个秘密?
I cared about you a great deal.
我还是很关心你的
Perhaps not in the traditional sense--
可能不是一般意义上的那种
oatmeal cookies and school plays--
吃喝玩乐之类的
but I did what I could.
但我做了我力所能及的
My husband and I made arrangements for you.
我和我丈夫为你做了安排
Arrangements?
安排?
Then that fire happened,
然后发生了那场火灾
and Nathan just assumed you were gone,so--
内森以为失去了你 所以...
So you let him.
所以你就骗了他
It was the right thing to do.
那是当时最好的选择
You needed to be protected.
你需要被好好保护
Trust me,
相信我
I don't need protecting.
我不需要保护
Because you can grow back your bones and spit up bullets.
只靠伤口的自我愈合是不够的
You have no idea, Claire.
你不明白的 克莱尔
The life your abilities would bring you...
你的能力给你带来的生活...
you deserve better.
你应该有更好的
And that's why you have to go.
而这也是你要走的原因
Get you away, like we planned.
把你送走 就像我们计划的那样
I haven't seen Peter, or met my father yet.
我还没见到彼得和我父亲
Neither of them is in a position to be anything to you right now.
现在把你介绍给他们还不合适
Be sensible.
理智点吧
By shipping me off to Paris?
把我送到巴黎去?
For now,yes.
目前来说 是的
I'll be taking you there myself.
我会亲自送你过去
You'll have a chance to grow up and develop into someone who can make her own choices.
你将有机会成为一个有主见的人
And then if you choose to come back
到那时如果你还是要回来
and join this madness, like I once did,
就像我以前 仍想趟这滩浑水
at least I will have given you the option.
至少我会给你选择的机会
So you're like me?
这么说你也像我一样?
I regret a lot of the choices I've made in my life.
我对我曾做过的好多事都很后悔
You're getting the benefit of my experience.
你应该从我的经历中吸取教训
Whether I want it or not.
不管我愿不愿意
You get that mouth from me.
你的口才是遗传自我
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表