剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I have to stop him.
我必须要阻止他
Is this you?
这是你吗?
Maybe.
可能是
You have a power, right?
你有超能力 对吗?
Sort of.
算是吧
Super strength?
超级力量?
You bend time and space like Hiro!
还是你可以像阿宽那样扭曲时空
No, I...I kind of absorb the abilities of others.
不 我...我似乎可以短时吸取别人的能力
But only when they're close.
不过只有在和他们接近的时候
Truthfully, when I'm by myself,I don't...
老实说 我如果只是我自己的话 我就...
I'm not really anything.
我就什么也不能做
I've got less than an hour.
就剩不到1小时了
Okay, it happens at 8:12,I have to go.
8点12的时候出事 我得走了
Coming?
你来吗?
No.
不
I will wait for Hiro.
我要等阿宽
Without him,I'm not really anything either.
没有他在 我也没什么能力
Maybe you should wait too.
也许你也该等等
There's no time.
没时间了
I have to save the cheerleader.
我得去救啦啦队长
But, Peter!
可是 彼得
You die.
你会死的
Where is she?She's gone!
她在哪? 她不在家
Oh, right.
哦 是的
I saw her ||d Zach skip out across the lawn ten minutes ago.
十分钟前我看见她和扎克从草坪那边溜出去了
She must have climbed out her window.
她肯定是爬窗户出去了
Why didn't you try to stop her?
你为什么不拦住她?
Because she's a good girl,and she deserves this.
因为她是个好姑娘 她有权去
You are being way too harsh.
你对她太苛刻了
You don't know what you've done.
你不明白你做了什么蠢事
If you hear from her,call me immediately!
要是有她的消息 马上给我打电♥话♥
You're wasting your time.
你这是浪费时间
Freud would tell you the boy is merely a manifestation of your subconscious.
按弗洛伊德的理论 那个男孩主要是你潜意识的显示
Nirad?
尼拉德?
Haven't we already had this conversation?
我们不是已经聊过这个了吗?
No, wait!
别走 等等
You're wasting your time.
你这是浪费时间
Freud would tell you that the boy's merely a manifestation of your subconscious.
按弗洛伊德的理论 那个男孩主要是你潜意识的显示
It was more than a dream,it was real.
那不仅仅是梦 那是真实的
This boy can give me the answers I seek.
这个男孩可以给我答案
I'm your friend, Chandra,but you sound like a madman.
我是你的朋友 香得拉 可你说话听起来像个疯子
Well, all great thinkers were said to be madmen...
那又如何 所有伟大的思想家 都曾被人称做疯子
in their time--Darwin, Einstein, Gandhi.
在他们的年代 达尔文 爱因斯坦 甘地
Darwin was not ridiculed by his university's biology round table.
达尔文可没有因为他在大学的生物课而被嘲笑
They weren't even listening.
他们根本没在听
You're the one who's not listening!
没在听的是你
You think you're actually gonna find these people?
你真觉得你能发现那些人?
Levitation,spontaneous regeneration?
飞人 再生人
Chandra, I know that Shanti's death drove you to find answers,
香得拉 我知道香提的死使你迫切想找到答案
but it is time to let go.
但是时候遗忘它了
If you persist on espousing this insanity in your writing and in your classroom,
如果你还是在著作里和课堂上坚持你那疯狂的理论
they will strip you of your tenure.
他们会把你赶走的
So be it.
随他们去吧
I just finished reading.
我刚刚读完
It's fantastic, Father.
这真是太异想天开了 父亲
To think that today,all around us, the evolutionary process continues so dramatically!
认为当今进化过程进行得如此剧烈
Who told you to read this?
谁让你看这本书的?
No one, I saw it on your desk,so I picked it up.
没有谁 我在你桌上看到 我就拿来看了
You invaded my privacy,Mohinder.
你侵犯了我的隐私 莫欣德
This was not for you to read.
这不是给你看的
Well, I'm sorry, but I think it's extraordinary,
我很抱歉 但我认为这很有意思
and I want to help.
我也想帮忙
By using the Human Genome Project,
通过人类基因工程
we can locate these people.
我们可以找到这些人
Not "we"!
不是 我们
You can't be part of this.
你不能参加这个项目
Why not?
为什么?
Because I don't want you to be!
因为我不想让你参加
I don't understand.
我不明白
Darwin said a scientific man ought to have no wishes,no affections,a heart of stone.
达尔文说过 科学家不能有希望 不能有感情 要铁石心肠
That's me, Mohinder.
我就是这样 莫欣德
It's not you.
你不行
Go home.
回家去吧
You have your answer.
你找到了你想要的答案
You were trying to protect me.
你是想保护我
Heart of stone.
铁石心肠
Why did you have a heart of stone?
你为何变得铁石心肠了呢?
Heart of stone.
铁石心肠
Heart of stone.
铁石心肠
My sister.
我姐姐
You found them.
你找到他们了
Ooh, sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
That was my fault.
是我不好
I wasn't looking where I was going.
我没看清路
Hey, do you...do you know this girl, Jackie Wilcox?
请问你认识这个女孩吗? 杰姬·威尔考克斯
Uh, yeah, half-time show starts in about five minutes.
是的 中场表演5分钟后就要开始了
She'll be out on the field.
她到时会上场
She's a cheerleader.
她是个啦啦队长
Are you a reporter or something?
你是记者吗?
Alumni.
校友
I'm just curious.
好奇罢了
You know, between you and me,she's not that special.
其实 跟你说个秘密 她没那么特别
Just your average teenage girl.
她只是个普通的女孩
She rushed into a fire and saved a man's life,
她冲入火海里救了一个人的命
sounds kinda special to me.
我觉得挺特别的
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
I'm jealous.
我嫉妒了
She's our town hero.
她是我们小镇的英雄
Me? I don't win too many popularity contests.
而我呢? 就不怎么受欢迎了
Hey, it gets better!
嗨 会好起来的
What?
什么?
Life after high school.
高中毕业后的生活会好起来的
It gets a lot better.
会好很多的
Half-time, girls!
中场时间了 姑娘们!
Come on, pump it up!
快点 都精神起来!
Will the nerviness never cease.
你脸皮可真够厚的了
I thought you were grounded.
你不是被关在家里了么?
It didn't take.
我跑出来了
How's your eye?
你眼睛怎么样?
Nothing I can't cover up.
没什么大不了的
There's something I wanna say to you,
有些话我要对你说
cocaptain to cocaptain.
队长跟队长的对话
Say it.
说吧
I think you're a menace.
我认为你是个讨厌鬼
And I'm not just talking about you punching me over your boyfriend,the girlfriend.
我这么说不只因为你在那个娘娘腔的面前打了我
I'm talking about you in general.
我觉得你根本就是个讨厌鬼
We used to be BFF's.
我们过去曾是最好的姐妹
What happened?
到底怎么了?
Maybe I've gained some perspective.
可能是因为我想清楚了一些事情
I'm tired of trying to be someone I'm not.
我不想再做违背我意愿的事情了
Well, you've been trying to be me since second grade.
你从二年级起就开始模仿我
And now you're trying to be me.
可你现在想做我
How do you figure?
你什么意思?
Your little heroic act of pulling the guy out of the burning train car...
你那小小的英雄主义行为 从燃烧的火车里救出了一个人
wasn't your heroic act,it was mine.
不是你做的 救人的是我
No, it wasn't.
不 才不是
I have it on tape
我有录像带为证
You know, a good friend of mine once said...
你知道吗 我有个好朋友曾经说过
it's more important to be honest with yourself and happy than popular.
不自欺欺人过得开心比受欢迎更重要
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表