剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你所知道的并不是事实
and I don't appreciate your confusing my daughter.
我也不希望你在这儿误导我女儿
The facts are you work at some freak factory
真♥相♥是你在一家恐怖的工厂上班
where you ruin people's lives.
在那里破坏别人的生活
You been mislead,Claire.
你被误导了 克莱尔
I will explain everything later.
迟些我会给你解释一切
But right now,you have to do exactly what I tell you to do.
不过现在你一定要按我的吩咐做
I'm going to the police.No, no, no. Shh!
我要去找警♥察♥ 不...
Wait, wait.
别...
Do not make the same mistake I did.
不要犯我曾经犯的错误
Don't put your family at risk.
别让你的家人陷于险境
Parkman?
帕克曼?
Yeah, coming!
来了
The people I work for don't know about you.
我的上司还不知道你的事
If they did, you wouldn't be here right now.
如果他们知道了 你现在就不会跟我们在一起了
They would've taken you months ago
他们几个月前就已把你带走
and we never would've seen you again.
我们也不可能再见到你
You said you want a normal life.
你说你想过普通人的生活
That's what I've been fighting for.
而那正是我一直努力争取的
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
Hate me all you want,
随便你怎么恨我
but right now, this has to be contained.
但现在 你一定要克制
Which means you have to stay put.
也就是说 呆在这儿别动
You want me to play dead? I'm sorry.
你想让我装死? 抱歉
I'm not Mr. Muggles.
我又不是玛格勒先生
That man downstairs can generate a chain reaction
楼下那个男人有能力引发一系列反应
which would be like dropping a nuclear bomb on this house.
那将类似于在屋里引爆个核弹
And he'll do it too.Come on, we gotta go now.
而且他真的会这么做 我们得走了
Just do what I say,so nobody gets hurt.
就照我说的做 没人会受伤的
And you.Yeah.
而你
Do what I think.
照我想的做
Hey! Enough! No!
行了
That's enough! We already got their attention.
够了 他们已经知道严重性了
We're not gonna find anything here.
在这儿我们找不到什么
What we want is at the paper factory.
我们要的东西在纸厂
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是的
Did he tell you that or think it?
他告诉你的还是他想的?
There are records of the abductions--what they've done.
那里有他们的绑♥架♥记录
In exchange for his family's safety,he'll get them for us.
为了他家人的安全 他会与我们交换的
I don't want anybody else to die because of what I've done to you.
我不想再有人因我对你所做的事而死了
Do all words coming out of your mouth sound like lies?
我怎么觉得你满口谎话
He's not lying.
他没撒谎
We'll have proof.
我们能拿到证据
No surprises at the factory.
在工厂没什么花样?
Just the truth.
就只有真♥相♥
I'll stay with the family. You go.
我在这里守着他的家人 你去
No.
不
I'll stay with the family.
我跟他家人在这儿
I can do more damage here.
在这里我的威胁更大
Whatever you say. You're in control.
随便 你说了算
Sandra--
桑德拉
I'm gonna get us out of this.
我会搞定这些的
It's 7:00 AM.
现在是7点
If you're not back in an hour,
如果你们一小时后没回来
look for the mushroom cloud.
就等着看蘑菇云吧
I think my wife suspects something.
我觉得我妻子怀疑我了
She went through my bag.
她翻了我的包
She found a gun and a sedation kit.
找到一把枪和一套镇静工具包
That's a particular kind of stupid on your part for letting her find them.
让她发现那些东西都是你自己的错
I know, I know.
我知道...
The baby's been keeping me up for days.
照顾那婴儿我已经几天没合眼了
It was sloppy.
是我大意了
I think Sandra thinks I'm some sort of a serial killer.
我觉得桑德拉认为我是个连环杀手
She's better off thinking you're a serial killer
认为你是个连环杀手
than knowing the truth.
也好过知道真♥相♥
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
That a new sensation for you, Bennet?
那是你从未有过的感觉 对吗?
Is my wife in danger?
我妻子会有危险吗?
If I said yes, what would be your next move?
如果我说是 你下一步要怎么走?
Would pack up Sandra and little Claire and make a run for it
你会收拾行囊 带着桑德拉和小克莱尔逃跑?
or would you turn her over?
还是把她交出来?
I'd do what I've always done.
我会照常做我的事
What I'm told.
做安排的任务
But you didn't answer the question.
但你还没回答我的问题
Is she in danger?
她是不是有危险了?
Relax.
放松
Nothing's gonna happen to your wife
你妻子不会有什么事的
because she's not gonna remember finding anything.
因为她根本不会记得曾发现过什么
There's a boy we discovered in Haiti.
我们在海地找到了个男孩
He can make her forget?
他能让她失忆?
He's really something. He's mute.
他可不简单 他是个哑巴
When we asked him about his ability,
我们问他有何能力时
he drew a picture of himself
他画了一幅自画像
pulling memories like little grub worms out of someone's head.
就像揪虫子一样 把记忆从他人脑袋里揪出来
I want to put it on my fridge.
我都想把那画贴在冰箱上
When he's done,
等他搞定了
make sure you thank him for saving Sandra's life.
别忘了感谢他救了桑德拉的命
She's upstairs.
她在楼上
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
In about 38 minutes, Ted's going nuclear
再过38分钟 泰德就会爆♥炸♥
unless we bring him back some hard evidence.
除非我们给他些有力的证据
The only thing we're bring Ted is a tranquilizer.
我们唯一要给泰德的就是一针镇静剂
He deserves to know the truth.
他有权力知道真♥相♥
He doesn't want the truth. He wants his wife back.
他并不是要真♥相♥ 他是想要她妻子回来
Short of that he wants revenge
再不然他就要报仇
of the good old-fashioned Biblical variety. No, actually he doesn't.
用各种过时的酷刑 不 实际上他并不想
You said yourself he already pulled the trigger in his mind.
你自己都说你听见他已经下定决心了
Okay, so that's it for him? What about me?
你要那样对付他 那我呢?
You gonna send me back to LA with my wife and my baby
把我送回洛杉矶的老婆孩子身边
and no idea this ever happened
让我再次忘记发生过的一切
so you can pretend to have a happy family again?
而你就再次假装拥有一个快乐的家庭?
I'm not sending you anywhere.
我哪儿也不会送你去
You're the only one I can trust.
你是我唯一可以相信的人
Look, here's the deal.
我们做个君子协议
I'll be honest with you. You be honest with me.
我对你坦诚 你也对我坦诚
You just try lying to me.
你是想蒙骗我
I just signaled the Haitian.
我刚给海地人发了信♥号♥♥
You said no one would know we're here.
你说过没人会知道我们在这儿
Until I needed them to.
除非我需要他们
Guess who found out where I live.
猜猜今天谁来我家玩?
What do you think we should do with him?
你觉得我们该如何对付他?
First,I have another "guess who."
首先 我还有个小惊喜
Guess who found out you can talk!
猜猜看谁发现你会讲话了?
Who have you been talking to?
你都跟谁说话了?
Who else knows about Claire?
还有谁知道克莱尔的事?
Just you and I. But that will change.
只有你跟我 但世事变幻莫测
She wasn't supposed to remember any of this.
她本该忘了这一切的
I gave you specific instructions.
我清楚地给过你指示
I answer to someone whose instructions supersede yours.
我服从另一个人 你的指示已经被他所取代
In this company?
取代我在公♥司♥的位置?
In your daughter's life.
取代你对女儿的监护权
7 years ago
七年前
What's the mission?
任务是什么?
Looking into a security breech.
调查一个后防漏洞
That's all I know. That's all they told me.
这就是我知道的 这就是他们跟我说的
That's all they told you to tell me.
那是他们叫你让我知道的
But what you know is considerably more.
但你知道的一定更多
You're not as good a liar as you think.
你不太擅长撒谎
You're the security breech.
你就是那个"后防漏洞"
Is that what they're calling me behind my back?
这就是他们私下给我起的小名啊?
I was hoping for something a bit more subtle
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表