剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
So you can help.
这么说你能帮我了
Don't worry, Brian,I can fix it.
别担心 布莱恩 我能的
It's an evolutionary imperative.
这是进化的使命
Whatever bad you've done in the past, it's over.
无论过去你做什么 都过去了
You have a rare opportunity to start again,
你有个难得机会可以重新开始
to rewrite the past,to do better.
改写过去 改过自新
But if you're not interested,we could just put you back in your old life.
但是 如果你不感兴趣 我们可以就把你丢回到你原来的生活中
Odds are you'd be dead in a week.
估计你一个星期内就会死
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么?
There's a professor.
有一个教授
Dr. Suresh.
苏雷什教授
He has a list of names.
他有一个名单
You're going to get Claire Bennet's name off that list.
你要去把克莱尔 伯奈特的名字从那名单上抹去
I'm sorry about the glass.
抱歉打碎了杯子
It's just glass.
一个杯子而以
About the other day...I should've behaved myself.
那天... 我不该那样
I was uncalled for,I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 对不起
You were angry.
你生气了
A man can say and do the most awful things when he's angry.
一个人生气的时候会说出或做出最糟糕的事情
Well, I'm different now.
我现在不同了
I feel I've been given a chance to start over.
我觉得好像获得了重新开始的机会
A new life, new identity.
一个新的生命 新的身份
New purpose.
新的使命
I came halfway around the world looking for proof,
我跑了大半个地球来寻找证据
threw him out the door.
却把他丢出门去
No one returns my phone calls anymore.
再没人回我的电♥话♥
They all think I'm mad.
他们都觉得我疯了
I don't.
我不
These people are all out there
这些人都在等待获知他们的重要
waiting to be told that they are important.
等待着开启他们的潜能
I know it.
我知道的
I can feel them.
我能感觉到他们
We'll find them together.
我们一起来把他们找出来
We are the future.
我们就是未来
Hiro!
阿宽
Hiro!
阿宽
You're okay!
你没事就好
NO.I am not OK
不 我有事
what r u talking about
你说什么呢?
You teleported back
你传送回来了
I took the bus
我做公车回来的
I teleported.
我传送了
Forward Backward
向前 向后
But. I couldnot save her
可就是救不到她
I couldn't save Charlie
我救不了查莉
So, try again
那再试一次
It won't work
没用的
This power...it's bigger than me
我控制不了这个能力
I can't change the past
我不能改变过去
No matter how hard I wish
无论我多想要去改变
I failed
我失败了
This list..
这名单...
You found them.
你找到他们了
These people...
这些人...
Their future is written on their DNA.
他们的未来写在他们的DNA中
Just as the past, it seems,is written in stone.
就好象历史 是写在石头上
I have something I have to tell you.
我得告诉你些事情
Was the die cast from the very beginning?
冥冥中一切早已注定了吗?
Or is it in our own hands to alter the course of destiny?
还是由我们自己去改变命运?
Of all our abilities,it is free will that truly makes us unique.
在我们所有的能力当中 是自♥由♥意志使我们如此特别
With it, we have a tiny,but potent, chance to deny fate.
有它 我们才有了一个小小的但却有效的 机会去改变命运
And only with it can we find our way back to being human.
也只有它 才使我们不迷失人性之路
I loved her.
我爱上她了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表